Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift Fishbot

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Any new version coming out with the french translation you ask for and possibly working better since i've not been able to make it work since the patch.

Old   #92

Also ich kriege den Bot nicht mehr zum laufen zeit SL.
Hab die Englische 1.5 gezogen und kriege es einfach nicht hin,die 2 Punkte zu setzen.
Setze einen im Wasser und einen neben meinen Char,wo er sich reinbewegt,aber es funktioniert einfach nicht.
Er ist dann nur noch am Angel ein und auswerfen und die Fische entkommen.

Bitte um Rat oder Besser um eine andere Version

Old   #93

i hope this one works better
Attached Files
File Type: zip Matze's Fishbot V1.052 english.zip (327.3 KB, 56 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #94

It stopped working all together, It doesn't reel in anymore..

*EDIT* from time to time it reels in, no pattern or something to be found

Old   #95

Awesom Job Matze. Its coming along. I can get it to work about every 5 casts. IMO better than nothing. You will get it.
Old   #96

Hallo Matze, danke für deine Mühe
habe heute die V1.052 engl. installiert. Ich setze eine Makierung für den "Fischbereich" und dann eine rechts neben den Bot. So weit so gut, der Bot startet und bewegt ich auch in den Bereich, welchen ich vorher makiert habe. Aber er verliert ständig die Fische.
Ich kann auch nicht erkennen, wo ich genau die Marke neben dem Bot setzen muß. Ich komm hier nicht weiter. Kann wer helfen ?
mfG Klaumichel
Old   #97

also bei mir hats nu bei 2/10 versuchen geklappt

aber da kann ich auch selber angeln ^^ hoffe ihr findet noch bessere lösungen
Old   #98

1.53 with some minor tweaks is uploaded on the front page. My version probably won't get much better than this. If you don't find a good spot, or just don't understand how it works, then you won't have a lot of fun with this.

I catch around 70% -90% of all fish, even with full details enabled. Like in RL, it's all about this spot, you have to find it
;-)
Old   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze1984 View Post
1.53 with some minor tweaks is uploaded on the front page. My version probably won't get much better than this. If you don't find a good spot, or just don't understand how it works, then you won't have a lot of fun with this.

I catch around 70% -90% of all fish, even with full details enabled. Like in RL, it's all about this spot, you have to find it
;-)

I got a friend who made something that work most of the time.

You summon a pet and its your hot spot and cursor keep on it until you must reel cause cursor move on water for the fish.

On the log you trap when you get a fish to send back the line in the water.
Old   #100

I just wanted to clarify what my problem was and I figured it out: you actually LEFT click TWICE 1st one is to mark where you fish, 2nd is to mark the sweet spot. (In case others were having the same issues I was trying to RIGHT CLICK to set the spot where I fish then left click where the sweet spot was.)

This is actually working really well... and because of my practice I am able to find the "sweet spot" super easy. =p

Thanks a bunch Matze!
Old   #101

Based on character animations, this bot might have a problem catching fish that require 3 or 4 pulls (rare and epic). Many races will go from a "pull" motion to a "stand" motion which will cause the bot to miss a reel moment
Old   #102

Ok final thoughts for the time:

It should catch most white and green fish if setup correctly. It will be unlikely to catch fish that require 3 or more reels. It is still the only thing out there that you can fish with.
Old   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMann View Post
Ok final thoughts for the time:

It should catch most white and green fish if setup correctly. It will be unlikely to catch fish that require 3 or more reels. It is still the only thing out there that you can fish with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMann View Post
Based on character animations, this bot might have a problem catching fish that require 3 or 4 pulls (rare and epic). Many races will go from a "pull" motion to a "stand" motion which will cause the bot to miss a reel moment
but there is a very simple solution for this, I might have mentioned that one before in like every single post that I have made since 1.5. Who knows the answer? :P

find the right spot
Old   #104

Is anyone using a female bahmi and could show me their spot, because I've tried 100s of different ones and it justs not working. Got it working before but now its just random, sometimes it'll work and then it will suddenly just stop working all together.

edit:

Tried using the location in the screenshot, and it just isn't working for me.
Old   #105

Hello everybody and thanks for the bot. It's awesome ! But with the rift update, as someone told, rare are ... pretty rare ^^. If someone can link a picture wit hotspot for female elf it would be great!

(PS: french guy, sorry for English)

Tags
autoit, fischbot, fishbot, rift