Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift Fishbot

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Not sure if I can do this in Autoit but... I added

Code:
Local $testerrorcode = @error
into pixelscan() at the top and added ConsoleWrites along the way to debug.

Code:
precast pixel changed it is now 6112054
@error flag is currently 0
postcast pixel changed it is now 6112054
I have NO clue why it is still trying to reel in right after casting.

Old   #77

also ich raffs irgendwie nicht ^^ texturen auf low , fenstermodus relativ flachen punkt gesucht werf die angel ins wasser und er zieht sie sofort wieder raus keine ahnung so recht wo der 2 punkt hinsoll aber egal wo ichs versucht hab es geht nich

Old   #78

ich hab das selbe problem
Old   #79

selber angeln nervt ^^ ich hoffe ihr kriegt das ding bald wieder bestmöglich zum laufen

Old   #80

@frankMann: That's interesting. I am also not sure why it's doing that, it is however working if you find a "good" spot, tho I can't excactly figure out how to make it work best. I think in darker areas with clouded skys it works better.

Also you can try to find a spot in the water without waves. Then you can put the movement spot right next to the lure in the water, but ofc you can only use quickfishing.

I am working currently on a version that automatically adjusts the shade-variation depending how the fish escapes. Meaning, if the shadow-variation of the pixelsearch funktion is too low, it will pull in the lure all the time, so the value rises. And vice versa.

btw, i need the french translation for "You stop fishing" or the ppl with a french client wont have much fun with this

I just upload this, I think it works a little bit better then the first version.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Matze's Fishbot V1.051 english.zip (327.0 KB, 60 views)
Old   #81

also, how do get my code? xD

I just told two ppl that I didnt want to share my code, but since you obviously can decode my exe I can uplead that as well :-/

Aw, it's alright anyways, I just don't want anyone to abuse this and upload a virus infected exe or something.
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze1984 View Post

btw, i need the french translation for "You stop fishing" or the ppl with a french client wont have much fun with this
It's "Vous arrêtez la pêche"

And the line when we miss a fish is "Le poisson s'est échappé"

Hope that could help
Old   #83

Compiled Autoit code can be reversed down to the original Autoit au3 file with no effort. There are even tools that make this process automatic
Old   #84

Yeah - I saw something to decompile your code, but I haven't... am respecting your wishes... but it would be nice to just take a look at the code to see if I can offer any help at all... I do have a computer programing background, but just nothing in AutoIT right now... but I am trying to learn it now thanks to this whole thing. haha.
Old   #85

This just isn't working for me, I can put the hotspot a mile away from anything possibly moving, even loading the game in low render, but whenever I use it, it will cast the pole, then try to catch immediately. Yes I am running non combat log.
Old   #86

It was working for me for about 10minutes now after it casts for the first time it continuously trys to recast.... maybe lowering the sensitivity for the sweet spot as to rule out some shadows and what not?
Old   #87

Other problems the bot will run in to will be the day/night shift
Old   #88

The colour of the spot is recalculated and updated after each check, so day and night shift won't be a big problem.
Also the sensitivity (the shadow variation of pixelsearch) is already quit low and as stated above the sensitivity is already altered automatically if something goes wrong. If you only catch occasionally a fish it should improve after a time. Just wait a little bit.

The main problem obviously remains this repeatedly casting which indicates that the bot thinks that the colour of the movement spot has changed. I think it could have something to do with the surface you are putting the spot on. Grass works very bad, stone quite good in my experience, also dark water seems to do well.

I tested a little bit with water. Just look for a spot in the water that is really dark and also where are never waves or movement. You can either place the lure with quickfishing on this spot and put the movement spot right next to it to detect the water splash or stand in this spot yourself and detect the fishing by the fishing motion of your char once a fish has bitten the lure.
Old   #89

What if you built into your GUI a "color" mouse over capture... and as part of the set up each person needs to click on their characters shoulder to capture that color specifically. ()

And then in the set up you have your specific mouse point on the water and then a specific left click for the sweet spot on the ground similar to how you currently have it.

Next the script will continue to fish in that exact specif spot, and continue to try to capture the color of you character's shoulder on the sweet spot... obviously whenever it captures the shoulder color it reels in.

Would something like that be possible? It's a combination of color + motion.
Old   #90

wouldn't work or would be worse cause the shoulder isn't in just one colour, the colours change from time to time (with the light changing) and the main problem: the few pixels that have this specific colour on the shoulder would have to be on the spot at exactly the time when the bot scans for this colour

also way to complicated for most ppl out there xD

Tags
autoit, fischbot, fishbot, rift