Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift Fishbot

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
I did not because it seems to trigger the reel in function when you cast the line

EDIT: I must be doing something wrong, because even if I set the second position to the ground away from my character, it will still cast-reel-recast constantly

Old   #62

Yeah this is the same for me... I'm not sure it will work with the movement... I was looking online for some sort of cursor change detection but it looks like that is some tricky code in a non-windows native environment... totally beyond my scope that's for sure.

Other suggestions I found were detecting color change as well as detecting when the picture changes to a fish.

I also think that digging for the mouse cursor change might need to access memory and possibly really trigger things to TRION... but again I am totally out of my league with this stuff just trying to help if I can.

Old   #63

There is always a splash around where we put the lines dunno if it could be detected
Old   #64

hey

Ty for the great work, but as it is now, it doesnt work too good. You must make it reel in on the water splash animation!

Old   #65

sorry to disappoint you all, but it will never be as easy as before.

Just tested at with the patch and it works.
The problem for you will always be to set the movement spot right. There is no other way to detect that a fish has bitten.

Make sure that the normal character animation while fishing (without the finial catching animation) doesn't get in the way with your spot (like this arm motion).
Make it sure the ground is solid and that the char motion after catching the fish goes through this point.
Make sure there is nothing changing the colour of the spot, like a shadow or something. If there is something like the shadow of a moveing plant it will trigger the bot each time it moves and you can't fish.
If it rains, well, tough luck. But i think you can disable the weather, can't you? Or fish somewhere else.

Maybe I will build in a option to let you change the level of error in the colour detection of the point, maybe that could help some ppl.

If the reel in function is triggered every time it casts the line it is likely that you have the movement spot too close to your character and it triggers while doing the normal fishing motion, btw.

Remember: to trigger the reel in, the movement spot needs a colour change.

btw, you can try to put the movement spot on the splash animation, didn't try that. But I really doubt it will work great.
Old   #66

Well, thanks anyway.
I managed to get it up and running, its tricky to find a sweet spot for the cursor that doesnt set you reeling in too soon. As it is now I still catch 75% of all!
Old   #67

a small note: if you use lower video settings the bot is way more likely to function. Best just use the lowest possible

hopefully someone will come up with a better solution, but for now this will do. For me it works fine.

eine kurze deutsche erklärung hab ich auf der ersten seite hinzugefügt.
Old   #68

Can you explain the popups to me please? I am a total noob I know but... do you guys just ignore the popups (click ok, ok) and then right click where you want to cast, and then left click where you want to set the walk point to?

Or... conversely do you try to click on the in game screen and then click "ok" ... and then left click in the game and then click "ok" ??

I did manage to get the sweet spot but I had to manually cast every time... the bot would automatically "catch" the fish... so I got part of it to work anyways.

It would be awesome if it could be set up like: "To set up fishing: right click where you want to cast, left click for the sweet spot directly after you click 'ok' to close this window"
Old   #69

hello guys

do you know how to turn-off rain on game. im holding fish for a hour np here. but when coming raining started problem.

regards
Old   #70

You can not turn off weather effects
Old   #71

i know not allowed normally way but maybe we can do it cfg files anyone knows which commands for weather. we need to know this. im sent now this issue to GM. maybe they are help.
Old   #72

I am still have problems with it instantly recasting the line.

This should be your code+two ConsoleWrite that I added to debug what was going on

Code:
Func pixelscan()
	Local $pixel = PixelGetColor($movement[0], $movement[1])
	ConsoleWrite("precast pixel changed it is now " & $pixel & @CRLF)
	While $fishing
		PixelSearch($movement, $movement, $movement, $movement, $pixel, 50)
		If @error Then
			ConsoleWrite("postcast pixel changed it is now " & $pixel & @CRLF)
			Send($fishingkey)
			$fischdauer = TimerInit()
			Sleep(4000)
		EndIf
		$pixel = PixelGetColor($movement[0], $movement[1])
		$nfilesize_new = FileGetSize($file)
		If $nfilesize < $nfilesize_new Then
			logscan()
			$nfilesize = $nfilesize_new
		EndIf
		If (TimerDiff($fischdauer) > 25000) Then $fishing = 0
		$pixel = PixelGetColor($movement[0], $movement[1])
		Sleep(100)
	WEnd
EndFunc
Here is the output that I am getting from it

Code:
precast pixel changed it is now 4208432
postcast pixel changed it is now 4208432
precast pixel changed it is now 4208432
postcast pixel changed it is now 4208432
The numbers are the same so the PixelSearch function should not be changing the @error flag but the flag is getting changed anyways.

So, is something causing the @error to trigger that is not PixelSearch? Is that why it keeps trying to recast?
Old   #73

Sorry to be the noob who has to ask this... but can someone do a step by step blow regarding the pop-up messages and how to actually get this to work?

I continue to be able to get it to pull in fish, but I can't seem to get it to actually fish.

So for example what are you guys doing with the popup messages as follows:

Step 1: make sure in windowed, best to have toon naked (found that out), best to be zoomed in nearly fully as per pictures provided on page 1, make sure /log is on and path pointed properly.
Step 2: Click "Quickfishing"
Step 3 *POPUP: "Click with the mouse on the point where you want to fish. DON'T FORGET TO ENABLE THE LOG /log" (** QUESTIONS: at this point are you guys clicking "Ok" and then clicking on the game screen windows? If you are clicking, is this a left click, or right click? Do I just click OK and not click in the game at this point??)
STEP 4 *POPUP2: "Leftclick on a spot on the ground that doesn't move or changes... etc" (I can find the sweet spot here no problems.)

Can someone just step by step it for me? Do you bypass the popups and THEN click in the game? Are you trying to click in the game based on when those popups show? On the first popup is that a left or right click?

Sorry to be a pain.
Old   #74

Click both of the message boxes (or hit Enter twice) then do your setting up of the fishing spot + sweet spot
Old   #75

Thanks Frank <3

So you are having issues obviously with it recasting after catching fish also. So I'm probably setting this up properly then. I'll wait on a solution then to your item.

Tags
autoit, fischbot, fishbot, rift