Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift Fishbot

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Most simple way is to use the hotspot where you are fishing. basicly just double click and it will start fishing flawlessly. No need to use hotspot at character (Use Highest details and try finding a dark spot to fish at, waves and rain etc dont matter aslong as its dark)

Old   #107

I can't get either splash or character animation to work reliably. Is the Pixelsearch method fast enough to scan a zone around the fishing point? Could get more reliable and more foolproof if you can find a white saturation threshold for the immediate zone.

Old   #108

Warum nimmst Du als Trigger nicht die Änderung des Cursors? ...ist ja ewig her das ich ma AutoIT angeschaut hab, aber ich mein das ging...
Old   #109

Hi,Leute
keine Ahnung wie das funktionieren soll.Er lief mal kurz,dann wieder Cchluß-Fisch entwischt bla bla bla. Ich setze den Curser 1 mal ins wasser und 1 mal recht neben den Bot-wo er sich reinbewegt. Kannste vergessen oder ich mache einn Fehler. Ich habe auch keine Ahnung wie man den richtigen Punkt erkennen soll.
mfG Klaumichel

Old   #110

matze i think it'll be easier if u can base the trigger on cursor change rather than fishing animation.

basically, we need to click on the spot that we want to fish and on a spot where we want the cursor to stay. so whenever the cursor changes, the bot would click pole.

from my experience in swtor space bots, you may need to capture and upload cursor screenshots from a default resolution (which everyone can use like 1024x768 lowest settings). the only real downside would be for ppl to switch to 1024x768 and low video settings anytime they use the bot.
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentr View Post
matze i think it'll be easier if u can base the trigger on cursor change rather than fishing animation.

basically, we need to click on the spot that we want to fish and on a spot where we want the cursor to stay. so whenever the cursor changes, the bot would click pole.

from my experience in swtor space bots, you may need to capture and upload cursor screenshots from a default resolution (which everyone can use like 1024x768 lowest settings). the only real downside would be for ppl to switch to 1024x768 and low video settings anytime they use the bot.
This is what I was thinking as well. ^^^^^^^^
Old   #112

There is an autohotkey script out there for fishing that is working 100% accurately 100% of the time... even up to 3rd reel in.

The script does require you to take a screenshot of when you catch a fish, and then paste that in to wordpaint and then basically establishing the exact hex on your specific system for the color of when you catch a fish.

Then it will use "PixelSearch" to look for the specific color.

(For example: PixelSearch, , ,%Px1%,%Py1%,%Px2%,%Py2%, 0x939C97, 40, Fast RGB)

The Hex 939C97 is the very light grey color of when you catch a fish.

While I absolutely agree that this does require some semi-intelligent user knowledge... lets face it though: if we can't figure out some of this stuff on a bot, we probably don't deserve to use it in my opinion.

But just so you know: some type of color search as opposed to movement change will for sure work... and does work 100% accurately. I am only sharing this for the OP to try to help out.
Old   #113

1.057 is online, some major tweaks, works now quit well for me (about 1-2% get away)

also a small txt file is created in the folder of your bot that you can see what you catched and how many. it is only created if you end with F10

maybe I will look into this screenshot thingy, but I won't promise.
Old   #114

Hi,
Is it possible to have it in french ?
My log is in french and the app is in english and don't work properly.

Thanks for this good work

(Sorry for my english)
Old   #115

should work in french, whats happening?
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze1984 View Post
should work in french, whats happening?
After catch a fish, the bot stop fishing .. I don't know why.
Old   #117

then the log is not enabled or the path is wrong
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze1984 View Post
then the log is not enabled or the path is wrong
The log is enable and the path is good. That's worked before rift patch.

So, I've downloaded the 1.57.

Now it's working good ..But .. ^^ It start fishing and reel all the time even if there is no fish. Maybe my spot on the ground is wrong.
I'm testing for a good spot on solid ground like screen ... It's hard to find a good spot on ground.

Thanks for the answers
Old   #119

I wrote my own Fishing Bot with Delphi and its working like a charm. No pixel search-****, no movement required.

Just klick on the fishing rot, chose a place where to fish and activate the bot. It will fish like mad and you can customize its behaviour. It tells you a lot due to a self explanatory logfile. It will restart fishing if a fish slips away.

Its available for german clients and maybe I will translate it for others if there are enough requests.

See the facebook page for screenshots or to make requests:

Old   #120

Hey !
Nice to see community working on the subject
Would be great to test your script Ajintaro !
If you need any help for the english or french version, I can help you !

Tags
autoit, fischbot, fishbot, rift