Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift Fishbot

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Hi, i've just tried to used your bot today with version 1.071.
It keeps telling we that the language (french) is wrong (i checked, the fishbotconfig indicates "francais").
It also says that there's a problem with the log, but i can't verity the path, each time i try i've got an AutoIt Error line 5437, "variable used without being declared".

Old   #167

hm, ok thanks for the feedback, i'll look into it

could you try to delete the config file in the folder where the bot is and restart the bot?

what windows do you use?

Edit:

ok,about the error with the set language, i fixed that. I'll give an update in a few minutes

I just downloaded the french rift version (just for you! :P) and it works fine for me. Tell me if you still get the log error

Old   #168

Ok, so I've just tried the last version, no more error with line 5437.
But it still not working :/ "Log6 not enable, wrong language, misuse of Bot or path to the log wrong, Auto/log failed to enable Log".
So far, The path is good, autolog on or off, same error. I even tried to put the game in english.
By the way I'm running on win7
Old   #169

the bot language needs to be in the same as the game

what's happening after you catch the first fish?
if nothing happens, wait for about 30 seconds

Old   #170

So, i spent a lot of time trying different things and nothing worked.
Still got the "Log not enable, wrong language, misuse of Bot or path to the log wrong, Auto/log failed to enable Log" tooltip that pops after a few seconds.

So far i'm playing a french client, the language selection seems good ("francais" appears in the config file.
(i've tried to switch the game client and the bot in english, nothing change)
The log seems to work, when i launch the bot i can see it write de /log command in the chat window and i get the log.txt in the right folder.
I also tried to launch the bot as an admin.

I must do something wrong, but don't know what (or maybe i'm just totally stupid)
Old   #171

not sure, what you are doing wrong.

I tested it in all 3 supported languages and it seems doing fine.

if you get this tooltip, the problem should be one of those reasons.
It seems you have set the correct language, also enable the log shouldn't be the problem.

The path of the log file is not anymore in the Riftgame folder but in:
C:\Users\username\Documents\RIFT\log.txt
but that should be set more or less automatically. Maybe you can recheck that.

The keybindings need to be set correctly, the most important one is the fishing pole, and ingame the fishing pole needs to be in the action bar slot.

Other than that I don't see what you could do wrong...
Old   #172

So time for the big question, this get anyone banned or is it untouched and still safe to use after the patch today?

I have not been banned for it, just wondering if anyone has. Also wondering if whatever that tracking thing they use to find fish bots are able to see this one.
Old   #173

honestly speaking, as long as you don't go overboard you'll likely be safe.
unless the bot touches memory, which I doubt any bots right now do.
Old   #174

Yea thats kinda what i was thinking. I don't know of a way that they could track the bot, unless some how they can track if you have something reading your logs. I know a bunch of bot fishers and none of them have gotten so much as a warning about it much less a ban.
Old   #175

I honestly don't know if or how Trion now can really detect this bot somehow

The bot doesn't touch the memory and only simulates some mousemovement and key strokes, but Trion also stated that people with "keyboard-assistance" could have trouble or weird behaviour over the next weeks.

I would be very careful! No need to get a ban

oh, and btw:
lol @ those ppl who actually paid real money for a bot
Old   #176

unfortunately people forget about trions "warden" (rift - error handler). they maintain full rights to gather data from your computer, they can easily tell if autoit or autohotkey are active while the game is active. I suggest to you the same i suggest to the users of my bot, dont touch it for a week, let trion feel comfortable and then ease back into it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by moefishbot View Post
unfortunately people forget about trions "warden" (rift - error handler). they maintain full rights to gather data from your computer, they can easily tell if autoit or autohotkey are active while the game is active. I suggest to you the same i suggest to the users of my bot, dont touch it for a week, let trion feel comfortable and then ease back into it.
hmm yea,I completely forgot about that one. Good... catch
Old   #178

Wanted to get an update on this thing. I just recently came back to the game, and noticed a lot of fishing bots, so decided to check it out. Is this thing still working without a hitch for most everyone?
Old   #179

Quote:
Is this thing still working without a hitch for most everyone?
well it is still working, however some ppl got caught, with my bot as well as with others. Some ppl weren't caught, don't know the exact reason.

My opinion for now: If you really need/want to use it, use it with care. Don't fish for too long and don't try to sell huge amounts of fishes. If they ban you just complain at the support and tell them that you use scripts for what ever reason and that these wouldn't effect the game. In fact there are really ppl that got a ban for this reason (although Trions support probably now thinks that half of the rift community is colourblind, physically disable and fishes at least 12 hours a day :P )
Old   #180

I was thinking if you could at least remove the title and make it something random each time you start up the bot. Maybe that'll spoof it a bit?

Tags
autoit, fischbot, fishbot, rift