Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rift Fishbot

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze1984 View Post
@Ajintaro: my bot is supposed to be free for the community. I have no problems if you also want to contribute your part, but please, if you just want to sell it make your own thread and don't use mine.
Thank you.

Of course, Sorry.
New Thread goes

Old   #152

found some time to work on the bot again, 1.6 english is added on the front page.

Got rid of the "movement spot" thing and replaced it like proposed by some ppl with a method to detect the change of the mouse.

This should result in a 100% catched fishes.

You may not move the mouse while fishing now! (you can press F9 though, click whatever you want and the return the mouse and click F9 again)

Also improved the Fishtrader.

Old   #153

danke Matze ,dein Bot funkt seit 1.6 wieder einwandfrei bei mir
Old   #154

Is there anyway to change the time between cast, don't get many cast on the 90 sec lures

Old   #155

what do you mean? right after you caught a fish you start fishing again (unless you didn't read the manual and didn't enable the log)
Old   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matze1984 View Post
what do you mean? right after you caught a fish you start fishing again (unless you didn't read the manual and didn't enable the log)
Log's enabled, but it seems to wait a long time before recasting after a successful catch.

Confirm that "wait up to 10 secs" is not ticked.
Old   #157

then the path is incorrect. (btw it says that in bold letters on the front page)

I know that for sure cause in your case the bot obviously waits for something to tell him that he has caught something and he only gets that information from the log. If nothing happens an internal timer triggers and he restarts.
Old   #158

It is catching fish so I am sure my setting are right, problem i am having is long pause between cast. My noncombat log is enabled and in the default place. Also the 10 sec box is not checked. One thing I will do when I get home today is start with a clean log file and try again just to see. I know it must be huge as i never clear it.
Old   #159

elite*gold: 20
Kann ich nur zustimmen. Es dauert sehr lang bis er die Angel wieder aus schmeißt. Ich hab in einer Minute etwa ein bis zwei Fische an der Angel. Ebenso erneuert er den Köder nicht nach dem dieser ausgelaufen ist. Ansonsten läuft er Top. Endlich nicht mehr nach einer geeigneten Posi suchen um den Fisch an Land zu ziehen :-)
Old   #160

guys, don't you read what I am writing?

your log path is not correct

type in the correct path. It should look like this:

C:\Users\username\Documents\RIFT\log.txt

and you have to replace username and maybe something else, depending on your windows, i don't know. Also at the end there is \log.txt , dont forget that.

enable the log and it will restart fishing at once and also reaply lures! It will even clear your log file! Another prove that your log path is wrong... And everything was already asked a few times AND it stands in bold letters on the front page.

Is that really that hard?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #161

elite*gold: 20
lol,jetzt wo Du es sagst xD
Ich war noch bei 1.057 da stand der richtige ja drin.
Danke nochmal für die Info,nu klappt es.
Old   #162

Sorry to get you upset but mine is 100% set to C:\Users\myname\Documents\RIFT\log.txt.
Found my problem was with the log file its self. Did \log again to disable logging( checked to make sure I got the msg that log was disabled), deleted log file and created a new log.txt, then /log to enable logging again. My problem seemed to be with the log file its self. But thanks for making me think about it.

Edit: I realized I have been using the same log file for a while and 3 other bot's I had tried so note to self and others, start with clean log file.
Old   #163

It's np, it's jsut so sad sometimes

UPDATE 1.61:
- some minor improvements
- also more toolips, if you didn't enable the log, the bot will tell you after a while
- fishtrader improved
- mouse locked to prevent the bot to trigger on accident
- use F9 to toggle pause and unlock the mouse (to click in the chat, click on another monitor or whatever), press F9 again to enable the bot again, the mouse will move to the last spot and lock again.
- default path to the log should now be correct, maybe it helps some ppl^^
Old   #164

UPDATE 1.062:
some minor adjustments and a checkbox to enable or disable the tooltips has been added

have fun
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #165

Update 1.070

version 1.070:

some major changes:
- you can now choose your language (german, english and french)
- auto shut down function added, shuts down your pc after X minutes
- you can now set the time you randomly want to wait after each catch
- auto /log function added, enables your log automatically

if you find any bugs or have some good ideas to improve the bot just post it

Also, the french translation is incomplete, that's because I don't speak french and just used some older translations which results in a, well, mixed GUI. If you want a pure french GUI, write me a pm and you can translate all the missing stuff
Same goes for other languages, I can implement them now easier

enjoy!

1.071: small bugfix that prevented lures to be used while using autolog function

also tooltips can now be disabled without crashing^^

Tags
autoit, fischbot, fishbot, rift