Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question] Where can i find the values for damage?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Where can i find the values for damage?

hello guys! i need help on CE, im a new user of CE so im not that much of an "expert," when it comes to searching for a value that i dont have an offset as a marker. so when people say you change this with this without telling me which code is which i cant do it. hehe

i was just wondering, when i scan my weapon and my racial buff which among the codes do i have to change to give my character a strong attack? thanks man!

oh i use a strong intense missile launcher and siege mastery for a racial buff thanks again!

Old   #2

i cant tell the right code cause it is about the dmg of launcher you have try the codes after A8 08 before FF FF FF's.
skip the 00 00 00 's cause they dont have value so focus on decimal numbers like A4 , 04 , 09
means change a value and check the dmg of the launcher. when you find the min dmg which is before max dmg go 4 numbers right and you will find the max dmg..

example: 00 00 00 00 0B 11 04 00 00 11 09 f4 (04 is the min dmg and 09 is the max dmg)

buuuut , it is possible to get DC if you type a wrong value. as i said before you can get about extra 2k dmg but it is not stable.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Yeah, if you put the highest value FF on it, you may get dc, and if you also type in the wrong one, you also will maybe get dc
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

but how about the damage for the racial buff like siege mastery? because when i scanned the buff i got 2 addresses which looks exactly like the codes you get when you scan a launcher and i ignored those 2 addresses did i did it right?

Old   #5

do you have something in your mind? i mean what are you gonna do with these if you tell us we can help you more...

now the servers are off thats why i cant work on the siege mastery but, i bet you can get some extra dmg from siege mastery too i havent worked on it cause never needed that ^^ as soon as the servers get online i will search for the siege mastery.
but if you can increase the dmg of the weapon which add's some extra dmg you can add dmg to your buffs also.
Old   #6

okey as soon as servers come online i will work on it. actually that would be faster is everyone share what have in their hands.
Old   #7

Yup, they should share it, this is a website to share hack's right? but the person using the hack should also be responsible enough to not abuse it,
Old   #8

well for the damage extreme hack hehe. other races in rf ph is not playing fair in CW so why can they be the only one to use it? last night i died fighting a lvl 45 ranger from bells with him using only a vulcan, and im already lvl 47! and of course for some PB hunting too but im not a hack abuser promise!
Old   #9

Me too, when I played accretia on some server on RFph, while we are atacking BCC, we means that most of the empire is there, some noob acretia is atacking CCC by himself! he even managed to dmg it 2% every 10 secs! we are all angry of course, the corites also dropped a nuclear bomb but he still continue atacking the chip, and the worst part is, we cant even see him!
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by omerselman View Post
i cant tell the right code cause it is about the dmg of launcher you have try the codes after A8 08 before FF FF FF's.
skip the 00 00 00 's cause they dont have value so focus on decimal numbers like A4 , 04 , 09
means change a value and check the dmg of the launcher. when you find the min dmg which is before max dmg go 4 numbers right and you will find the max dmg..

example: 00 00 00 00 0B 11 04 00 00 11 09 f4 (04 is the min dmg and 09 is the max dmg)

buuuut , it is possible to get DC if you type a wrong value. as i said before you can get about extra 2k dmg but it is not stable.

oh i forgot, when i find the max damage, should i change it to 00 then freeze it then make it + or just = ? thanks!

(and of course add the address in 4 bytes or 2 bytes or byte? hehe sorry dudes im still a solid noob to CE)
Old   #11

Just use +,
Old   #12

dmg of the weapon is only client side
Old   #13

It can be DONE
Old   #14

hmmm i tried to be greedy and replaced the 09 with f9 and my flamethrower got a max damage of 63k and i edited the last number of min damage to f9 and got a min damage of 63k but only visually when i attacked a monster my damage was just the same
example: 00 00 00 00 0B 11 04 00 00 11 09 f4------>00 00 00 00 0B 11 f9 00 00 11 09 f9
i just made an example out of what you gave this isnt really the flame throwers, is there anyway to increase the damage by only editing the weapon? or do i need to tinker with my characters code also?
Old   #15

can i join your topic?..

@evilsauce

what are you following?

the image that was given here before?