Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tut] How to use ace-x trainer (attaching, find values, editing values

Discussion on [Tut] How to use ace-x trainer (attaching, find values, editing values within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MegaTuT] How to use Ace-X Trainer-UPDATED OCTOBER 6TH! NOW IN FRENCH AND GERMAN!

Updated November 22nd!-Uploaded the trainer to Mediafire. However, i couldn't manage to upload the modded source.
-thanks to genesis for this awesome release by the way. you deserve it. also thanks to syst3m for releasing the client and trainer files.

THIS TRAINER ONLY WORKS FOR AIR RIVALS US AND AIR RIVALS GERMAN AS FAR AS I KNOW.

Trainer Download Link(s):

regular:

modded source:

MEDIAFIRE LINKS:

i have not tried any of these but it looks good

Trainer Login Info

username- acexbeta
password- ace-x(dot)net (put a period in the paranthesis,then delete parenthesis)

(totally unnecessary) INDEX

1: Attaching to game (supa easy)

2: Finding correct values (easy if you follow steps)

3: Editing values (make sure not to over hack or ban for you!)

4:Easy steps to keep from getting banned

5: Other hacks by ace-x for Airrivals (all other hacks currently down)

1: Attaching to the game

The way i do it is this. I open up the trainer first, but i don't log into the trainer. Then, when i am in character selection, i log into the trainer. The trainer should autoattach. If it does, the lower left corner of the trainer should say "please do something" If not, it will say "AirRivals not running!"

To use trainer on airrivals.de, go to settings and change the game from Airrivals to the other option.

2: Finding the correct values

For windows xp:[/B]

1: open up AirRivals (recommend small screen window mode )
2: take off
3:stop your gear, and place the trainer so that the "read all values" button is somewhere outside the game screen, whether its below above, or the the side of the game screen
5:start up you Gear and get it flying.
6:while flying, click on the "read all values button", and quickly return to the game so your Gear doesn't crash
7: click check all values(notice there are no weird numbers like 304585 multi targets, or 3.25644335E3976 for you max and booster speeds)
8:edit them and your done. they should be working now if you were having trouble before..

for windows vista:

repeat the steps above except run the trainer as administrator so it has full access to the game.

3: Editing values w/out getting banned

MISSILES/ADVANCED WEAPON:

Missile Reattack:
You should have a value like 1900 (1.9 seconds) or something like that. Recommend that you do not put the reattack lower than 500 (1/2 a second), or you might get banned.

Missile volley/number:
Recommend 2(volleysX4(missiles) for safety reasons, or if you want to go on a killing spree and risk getting banned i would do something like 4X10 (4 volleys of 10 missiles)

Missile Speed:
Recommend setting speed to 500 or lower in a populated area. in a mission map or a map with nobody on it i recommend 500-1000 speed

Multi Target:
Best thing to do is to keep it on one. However, if you are bored and want to level up quick w/risk of getting banned, I would recommend going to a less populated map and setting the multi target from 10 to 20.

Missile valid angle (not induction angle):
Just set this to 360. This will let you shoot missiles anywhere you can see! You can even attack targets 360 distance off screen!!!

Missile Distance:
i like to set my distance to somewhere in the 9000 range. its not uber distance, but it helps

Missile Trail:
THIS IS DETECTABLE! You can set this to whatever you want, but GM's can trace this so be careful when using it.

BASIC WEAPON:

Volley/# of Bullets:
Set this to whatever you want. The animation makes it look like you are only shooting regular so nobody will know that you are uber shooting except if there is a GM around. Try not to set it too high though because you will waste your ammo pretty fast. if you have the money feel free to set it high.

ENGINES:

Min speed:
THIS MIGHT BE DETECTABLE What most people do is they set their min speed to 0 so they can stop and still fire at things, or do sharp turns with ease. This gets rid of the hassle of chasing down a monster as it veers away from you. However, i have a hunch that suggests that GM's will search for this, so i usually just keep this as is.

Max Speed:
THIS IS DETECTABLE! I dont like to change this one because this is what gets you banned. So keep this as is unless you want to get banned.

Booster speed:
I like to set this from 30-100 more than my regular booster speed. So if i have a regular booster speed of 200 i would set it from 230 to 300.

RADAR:

Min: set this to whatever you want
Max: set this to whatever you want

FOG HACK:
I never touch this because whenever i do nothing seems to happen.

REGEN HACK:
This is detectable. i recommend toggling this on and off. this hack cannot be used during duels or in PVP or else you will be D/C'd (disconnected).

ARMOR HACK:
This is detectable. use this at your own risk!

4: Easy steps to not getting banned

1: use minor hacking (use infinite booster, no overheat, and minor reattack)

2: DO NOT MAJOR HACK ENGINES, this is the easiest way to not get banned

3: DO NOT MAJOR HACK WEAPONS, only minor hack them, like only making re-attack time 1second instead of 0 seconds

4: DO NOT MAKE TOO MANY MULTI TARGETS, people can easily spot you attacking all the monsters in the area

5: toggle hacks such as 0 weight, wall hack, regen hack, etc on and off periodically so the system can't track you

6:try hacking in a less populated area, and i recommend not hacking in PVP because that's gonna be a quick ban

7:hide all your info in game (go to PRIVACY in character menu, and toggle off everything) this should prevent people from recognizing who you are and reporting you to a GM.

8: Make a crazy name like VWVVVWVWVWVW(it looks like a bunch of V's or w's in game),ajdsagkhsaskkhgr, or even a fake GM name like [GM]Bob. This can also keep people from reporting you.

9: DO NOT USE A LOT OF HACKS AT ONCE! USING LOTS OF HACKS LAGS THE AREA AROUND YOU AND MIGHT TIP SOME PEOPLE OFF. ONLY USE A FEW HACKS AT A TIME!

10: try not to hack at levels 1-20. its pretty easy to level up w/out using hacks and its really obvious your hacking if you are moving at insane speeds and shooting super fast missiles, etc. wait till your an average level to look less suspicious

WARNING SIGNS (thanks to -streen- for posting this)

If your game starts to lag like crazy it means GM's are checking through your files/data. When this happens quickly exit out of the trainer or set the values back to normal. Another option would be to quickly exit out of the game as fast as you can, but im not sure if that works well. Remember, if you major hack it's like a gigantic beacon going into the air saying "i'm hacking!"

This advice is also from -streen-: (thanks again streen)
There also 2 servers where you shouldn't hack cause too much GM's, if you want to hack, go Auriga ANI, a GM is there very rare, BCU side also, but be careful, a screen shot and hyatt can ban you.

Extra Precautions

-delete hackshield folder. i have found no problems with the game after i deleted it, and it may serve some unknown hack prevention purpose(THIS ONLY WORKS FOR AIRRIVALS US. DO NOT DELETE HACKSHIELD FOLDER ON ANY OTHER VERSION)

-have plenty of backup accounts that have relatively strong characters so you don't have to start over as a total newb if you get banned

IF YOU ARE BANNED, THIS TRICK WILL HELP YOU IMMENSELY

-thanks to the someone who posted this on ace-x forums-

If, you do not have a backup account, make a new one. After you make a char, DO NOT ACCEPT/START THE FIRST MISSION!!!! If you do not accept/do the first mission, a glitch will take place in the system. For some reason, you can travel as far as BARK as a level one!!! This makes training SO much easier. By using the trainer to level up on monsters much strong than you, it wont take long to get to a relatively good level. After you get bored of this, go back and do the first mission. You wont be able to travel freely anymore, but look on the bright side! you will clear those quests in minutes!

PS: You can't go into Arlington city, Bygeniou city, and some of the boss lairs like hornian queens habitat if you do this, but you can travel anywhere else

That's pretty much everything. Hope this helps everyone to use the ace-x trainer.

-credits go to me for making the guide, to filterhead and vincent for making the trainer, to PWAtkins for translating to French, and to the people who posted tips and problems that could be answered

5: Other Ace-X Programs for Air Rivals US

[RELEASE] Regen V1

You can adjust transparency with the trackbar and + / -.
Works for latest versions of AirRivals / AirRivals DE.
Dynamic regen:
Interval = time that regen will be off (in seconds)
Duration = time that regen will be on (in seconds)

e.g.
Values of the picture:
Interval: 10
Duration: 2

Regen On for 2 seconds
Regen Off for 10 seconds
Regen On for 2 seconds
Regen Off for 10 seconds
etc...

Set Hotkey:
you can set any hotkey (2 keys).
Ctrl | Shift | Alt
+
many keyboard buttons...

Download:

Password:

AND NOW FOR MY TRANSLATED GUIDE! (German first, then French)

How to use Ace-X Trainer by Ageofmyth / translated by PWAktins
Wie man den Ace-X Trainer benutzt von Ageofmyth / übersetzt von PWAtkins

Funktioniert nur mit den US und De Versionen

Trainer Login Infos
Benutzername: acexbeta
Passwort: **********

1: Verknüpfung zum Spiel herstellen
Öffnet zuerst den Trainer aber logt euch noch nicht ein. Macht dies wenn ihr bei der Charakterauswahl seid. Der Trainer sollte sich automatisch ans Spiel anknüpfen. Falls dass der Fall ist, erscheint unten links am Trainer die Nachricht "please do something". Wenn nicht, dann die Nachricht "AirRivals not running".

2: Die richtigen Werte finden

Unter Windows XP
1: Startet das Spiel im Fenster-Modus. Dadurch könnt ihr schneller zwischen Spiel/trainer wechseln.
2: Hebt ab
3: Stoppt euer Gear, und verschiebt den Trainer so dass der "read all Values" Knopf irgendwo am Rande des Spielfensters ist (oben, unten, auf den Seiten, je nach dem)
4: Startet euer Gear und fliegt damit
5: Während ihr fliegt, klickt auf den "read all Values" Knopf und kehrt wieder zum Spiel zurück bevor ihr abstürzt
6: Klickt "check all values" (bemerkt dass da keine seltsame Werte wie 304585 für Multitarget oder 3,256443358413 für Spitz- und Boost-Geschwindigkeiten gibt)
7: Ändert die Werte und das wars auch schon

Unter Vista: genau wie für XP außer dass ihr den Trainer mit Administratorenrechte startet

3: Werte verändern ohne gebannt zu werden

RAKETEN/FORTGESCHRITTENE WAFFEN

Raketen Wiederangriffszeit (Missile Reattack)
Ihr solltet ein Wert wie 1900 (1,9 sek) oder in der Art haben. Empfohlen wird ein Wert nicht kleiner als 500 (halbe Sekunde), ansonsten merken andere Leute dass.

Raketen Anzahl/Abfeuern (Missile volley/number)
Empfohlen wird 2(Abfeuern) x 4(Raketen). Ihr könnt natürlich übertreiben und auf Massaker gehen, einschließlich mit dem Risiko gebannt zu werden, mit Werten wie 4x10

Raketen Geschwindigkeit (Missile Speed)
In bevölkerten Gebieten wird eine Geschwindigkeit von 500 oder weniger empfohlen. Wenn ihr auf einer Mission Map seid oder sonst niemand da ist, könnt ihr den Wert zwischen 500-1000 festlegen.

Multi Target
Am besten lässt es bei eins. Falls ihr euch aber langweilt und schnell leveln wollt, mit dem Risiko gebannt zu werden, geht in einem weinig bevölkerten Gebieten und stellt den Wert auf 10-20.

Raketen Erfassungswinkel (nicht den Drehwinkel) (Missile valid angle)
Stellts einfach auf 360 ein. So könnt ihr die Raketen in jeder Richtung abfeuern.

Raketen Reichweite (Missile Distance)
Den Wert in der Nähe von 9000 einstellen. Das ist zwar keine Überdistanz, ist aber hilfreich.

Raketen Spur (Missile Trail)
SEHR AUFFÄLLIG!! Ihr könnt es einstellen wie ihr es wollt, aber die GMs können das recht gut zurück verfolgen.

STANDARD WAFFE

Anzahl der Kugeln pro Schuss (Volley/# of Bullets)
Stellt den Wert je nach Belieben ein. Die Schußanimation lässt es so aussehen als würdet ihr normal schießen, daher wird keiner was merken, höchstens wenn ein GM in der Nähe ist. Kleiner Tipp, stellt den Wert nicht übertrieben hoch, ansonsten geht euch die Munition sehr schnell aus. Falls ihr aber reichlich Kohle habt, tut euch keinen Zwang an.

MOTOR

Minimum Geschwindigkeit (Min. Speed)
Kann auffallen. Die meisten Leute stellen den Wert auf 0, was denen ermöglicht eine Vollbremsung zu machen und von dort aus rumzuballern oder scharfe Kurven zu nehmen. Ist zwar einfacher Mobs zu jagen, aber die GMs halten für sowas ein Auge offen. Am besten so lassen wie es ist.

Maximum Geschwindigkeit (Max. Speed)
SEHR AUFFÄLLIG! Meistens der Grund weswegen man gebannt wird. Also am besten auch so lassen wie es ist.

Booster Geschwindigkeit (Booster Speed)
Lieber den Grundwert um 30-100 erhöhen. Bsp.: von 200 auf 230-300.

RADAR

Min: Was euch gefällt
Max: Was euch gefällt

FOG HACK
Lässt es so wie es ist, denn bei Veränderungen scheint sich nichts zu ändern.

REGEN HACK
Aufspürbar. Wechselt am besten zwischen An und Aus. Kann nicht während Duells oder in PVP benutzt werden, sonst wird die Verbindung unterbrochen.

ARMOR HACK
Aufspürbar. Bei eigenes Risiko benutzen.

4: Kleine Tipps um nicht gebannt zu werden

1: Benutze kleine Hacks (wie unendlicher Booster, keine Überhitzung, Wiederangriffszeit).
2: Hackt nicht zu sehr den Motor, das ist der schnellste Weg um gebannt zu werden.
3: Das gleiche gilt für Waffen. Benutzt kleine Hacks, bzw Veränderungen.
4: Stellt den Wert von Multi-targets nicht zu hoch ein, man merkt es wenn ihr anfängt alle mobs der Gegend angreift.
5: Schaltet Hacks wie 0 Gewicht, Wall Hack, Regen Hack, usw. öfters an und aus damit das System euch nicht aufspürt.
6: Hackt nur auf wenig besuchte Karten, und überhaupt nicht im PVP, das führt zu einem schnellen Ban.
7: Blendet alle eure Spielerinfos aus (unter PRIVACY im Charakter Menü: alle Kästchen ausschalten )
damit euch niemand erkennen und an einem GM verpfeifen kann.
8: Wählt ein verrückten Namen aus, wie zbsp "WWWWWWW" (wo man nicht erkennt ob es sich um W's oder V's handelt) oder "asfihbfglahbv", oder sogar ein falscher GM Name wie "[GM]Bob".
9: Benutzt nicht zu viele Hacks gleichzeitig. Dadurch lagt das ganze Gebiet um euch herum und kann die Leute darauf hinweisen dass ihr hackt.
10: Versucht bei den ersten Levels (1-20) nicht zu hacken. Das leveln geht schnell voran auch ohne Hacks. Dazu kommt noch dass Leute Mistrauich werden wenn ein Anfänger verrückte Sachen abzieht
(Übergeschwindigkeit, usw.)

WARNZEICHEN (dank an Streen)
Falls das Spiel wie verrückt lagt heißt es höchstwahrscheinlich dass ein GM eure Spieldaten überprüft. Wenn dies gescheht, schließt sofort den Trainer oder stellt alle Werte wieder zurück auf normal. Eine andere Option wäre das Spiel so schnell wie möglich zu verlassen, aber ob dass 100%ig hilft ist noch nicht Gewiss.
Nicht vergessen: überhacken ist wie ein riesiges Leuchtschild in der Luft dass "ICH HACKE" schreit.

Zusätzliche Maßnahmen
# Löscht den Hackshield Ordner. Keine Probleme sind dabei aufgetreten. (FUNKTIONNIERT NUR MIT AIRRIVALS US. FÜR ALLE ANDERE VERSIONEN DIESEN ORDNER NICHT LÖSCHEN!!)
# Habt zusätzliche Accounts mit starken Charakter falls ihr doch gebannt seid und nicht von Anfang an alles wieder machen wollt.

FALLS IHR GEBANNT SEID KANN EUCH DIESER TRICK WEITERHELFEN
- gepostet auf dem ace-x Forum –
Falls ihr keinen backup Account habt, erstellt euch einen. Nachdem ihr den Charakter erstellt habt, AKZEPTIERT/STARTET DIE ERSTE MISSION NICHT!!!! Wenn ihr diese nicht akzeptiert/startet, erfolgt ein Glitch im System. Aus irgendeinem Grund könnt ihr als Level 1 bis BARK fliegen, was euch eine Menge erleichtert. Benutzt den Trainer um gegen stärkere Monster schnell zu leveln. Wenn ihr einen guten Level erreicht habt, kehrt zurück und macht die erste Mission. Der Rest sollte schnell erledigt sein.
PS: Ihr könnt nicht nach Arlington City, Bygeniou City und manche Boss Unterschlüpfe (wie zBsp Hornian Queen Habitat) gehen.

Das wars auch schon. Hoffe dass es jedem hilft der den ace-x Trainer benutzt.

Credits gehen an mir (Ageofmyth) für die Erstellung dieses Guides, an Filterhead und Vincent für die Erstellung des Trainers, und an alle Leute die mit zusätzlichen Tipps und Probleme beigetragen haben.

Myth out

How to use Ace-X Trainer by Ageofmyth / translated bay PWAktins
Comment utiliser le trainer Ace-X par Ageofmyth / traduit par PWAtkins

Fonctionne seulement pour les versions US et DE

Login trainer
Identifiant: acexbeta
Mot de passe: **********

1: Accès au jeu
Lancez le trainer avant de lancer le jeu mais ne l'activez pas encore (n'entrez pas encore le pass et l'identifiant). Lancez le jeu et à la fenêtre de sélection de charactères, entrez l'identifiant et le pass pour le trainer. Le trainer devrait automatiquement accéder au jeu. Si c'est le cas, en bas à gauche du trainer devrait apparaître "please do something".
Sinon, ca devrait dire "AirRivals not running".

2: Trouver les bonnes valeurs

Pour Windows XP
1: Lancez le jeu en mode fenêtre, ca sera plus facile pour passer du jeu au trainer
2: Choisisez votre charactère et décollez
3: Arrêtez votre gear, placez le trainer de facon à voir le bouton "read all values" (lire toutes les valeurs) en dehors de la fenêtre du jeu (en bas en haut ou sur les côtés, comme ca vous arrange)
4: Redémarrez votre gear et volez
5: Pendant le vole, cliquez sur le bouton "read all values" et retournez de suite dans le jeu pour éviter que vous vous crashez
6: Cliquez sur "check all values" (remarquez qu'il n'y a pas de valeurs zarb genre 304585 multi target ou 3,25644336 pour la vitesse max et le boost)
7: Editez ces valeurs et ca devrait être bon

Pour Vista: idem que jusqu'à présent, sauf qu'il faut lancer le trainer en mode administrateur

3: Editer les valeurs sans se faire bannir

ARMES AVANCEES / MISSILES

Temps de réattaque (Missile Reattack)
Vous devriez trouver une valeur genre 1900 (1,9 sec) voir 1800 etc en fontion du missile.
Ne baissez pas cette valeur en-dessous de 500 (1/2 sec), ca se remarque trop

Nombre de missile par tir et par vollée (Missile volley/number)
Recommandé: 2(vollées) x 4(missiles). Vous pouvez naturellement vous défouler et mettre 4x10, mais ca se remarque et le risque de se faire bannir augmente

Vitesse missile (Missile Speed)
Si vous êtes sur une carte avec du monde, fixez la valeur à 500 ou en-dessous. Si ya pas un chat sur la carte ou si c'est une carte de mission, vous pouvez aller entre 500-1000

Cibles multiples (Multi Target)
Le mieux à faire, c'est de laisser à 1. Si par contre vous vous faites ch***, et que vous voulez faire du level-up rapide avec le risque de vous faire bannir, allez sur une carte vide et mettez 10 à 20 comme valeur

Angle valide d'acquisition (Missile valid angle (not induction angle))
Mettez la valeur à 360, vous ne vous embèterez pas à devoir cibler qq chose

Distance du missile (Missile Distance)
Vers les 9000 ca aide

Missile trail (ca doit être la piste laissée par le missile, pas sur)
DETECTABLE! les GM peuvent le retracer, alors faites gaffe. Sinon choisisez n'importe quelle valeur

ARME PRINCIPALE

Vollée/nombre de balles (Volley/# of Bullets)
Comme vous voulez. Optiquement, c'est comme un tir normal, donc les autres joueurs ne verront rien, sauf si ya un GM dans le coin. N'abusez pas, sinon vos munitions seront vite épuisées. Mais si vous avez de l'argent à foison, faites vous plaisir

MOTEUR

Vitesse minimale
Se détecte facilement!! Vous pouvez fixer la valeur à 0 et faire du surplace tout en shootant, mais les GM gardent un oeil ouvert pour ca. Laissez plutôt comme c'est

Vitesse maximale
Se détecte tout aussi facilement! voir plus même. Donc laissez aussi comme c'est

Vitesse boost
A mettre à peu près entre 30-100 de plus que la vitesse de base

RADAR

Min: comme vous voulez
Max: comme vous voulez aussi

FOG HACK
aucune idée de ce que ca change

REGENERATION/ARMURE HACK
Detectable! à utiliser à ses propres risques

4: Conseils pour pas se faire griller et bannir

1: N'utilisez que des hack mineurs (genre boost infini, pas de surchauffe, temps de réattaque)
2: Ne hackez pas trop les moteurs, c'est le meilleur moyen de se faire griller
3: Idem avec les armes, n'abusez pas
4: Ne mettez pas le nombre de cibles multiples trop haut. Ca se verra si vous êtes en train d'attaquer tous les mobs du coin
5: Activez/désactivez les hacks comme poids 0, wall hack, régénérration etc.. périodiquement pour éviter que le système vous repère
6: Faire du hack que dans des régions peu peuplées, et surtout pas en PvP
7: Masquez toutes vos infos dans le jeu (sous PRIVACY dans le menu charactère, tout décocher) les autres ne vous reconnaîtront pas
8: Utilisez un nom à la mords moi le noeud, dur à se mémoriser (genre WWWWWWWW ou dgbyosiudbahvb)
9: N'utilisez pas trop de hack en même temps car ca fait ramer le jeu tout autour de vous, ca peut mettre la puce à l'oreille des gens
10: Évitez d'hacker entre les levels 1-20, ca se remarque trop et à ce niveau c'est encore assez rapide de progresser

SYMPTOMES
Si le jeu rame comme pas possible, alors un GM est en train de verifier vos données. Si ca arrive, éteignez de suite le trainer ou réinitialisez les valeurs changées. Au pire, sortez direct du jeu. N'oubliez pas, si vous hackez trop, cela revient à avoir une enseigne lumineuse sur la tête qui crie "JE HACK!!!"

Précautions supplémentaires
- Effacez le fichier Hackshield. Le jeu ne présente aucun problème après ca. (NE FONCTIONNE QU'AVEC LA VERSION US. NE L'EFFACEZ PAS SI VOUS AVEZ UNE AUTRE VERSION)
- Ayez des comptes de réserves avec des persos advances. Si vous vous faites banner, vous ne serez pas obliges de recommencer depuis le début.

SI VOUS VOUS ÊTES FAIT BANNIR, CA PEUT AIDER
-poster sur le forum d'ace-x-
Si vous n'avez pas de compte en reserve, créez en un. Après avoir fait votre perso, N'ACCEPTEZ PAS/NE DÉBUTEZ PAS LA 1ere MISSION!!! Dans ce cas, un bug du système vous permet de voyager jusqu'à BARK en tant que level 1. En utilisant le trainer contre des mobs bien plus puissants que vous, ca ne devrait pas prendre longtemps pour augmenter de level. Si vous avez atteint un level satisfaisant, faites la première mission. Le reste devrait être un jeu d'enfant.
PS: vous ne pouvez pas aller à Arlington City, Bygeniou City ou certains repères de boss (genre Hornian Queen Habitat)

J'espère que ca aidera ceux qui utilisent le trainer d'ace-x

Crédits vont à moi (Ageofmyth) pour avoir écrit ce quide, à Filterhead et Vincent pour avoir fait le trainer, et à toutes personnes ayant contribué en donnant des conseils ou en signalant des problèmes.

Myth out

Thanks
12 Users
Old 06/25/2009, 16:19   #2

GUIDE UPDATED ON JUNE 26TH!

thanks to bulldog for telling me to add download links just in case nobody knows where they are. also took some old thread and put them here to make an ace-x trainer megathread!

FUTURE PLANS: Make a FAQ/Q and A to help people with game/ hacking problems.

enjoy the updated guide!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2009, 16:19   #3

oops i dont know what happened but it double posted by accident. sorry
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2009, 02:05   #4

Hi i downloaded the trainer but i logged in and it said account expired i really dont want to go back to hex editing to hack that stuff was really hard

Old 06/26/2009, 03:10   #5

dont make a new account for the trainer:

login info
username-acexbeta
password- *********** (ace-x . net with no spaces in between the dot)

trainer still works for me. if the problem still occurs tell me ok?

also on vista run as administrator
Old 06/26/2009, 19:37   #6

I deleted the HShied folder in the ace online folder but a error occurred, it said "HShield error.(101)" and the game auto closes
Old 06/26/2009, 21:57   #7

If you read at the top it says this trainer only works for airrivals US. The hackshield in aceonlinw is different than the one in us so you are gonna have to reinstall ace online to play it. However you gave me in idea on how to bypass for ace online. If I get around to it, I will post it on re guide in the meantime google crippleHS
Old 06/28/2009, 03:08   #8

Thx for this great tutorial, but Im a little confused about this, does it still works? I did everything was said in tutorial but it seems not working for me =/ i tried removing Hshield from my game directory, if there is anything else i need to do before hacking please let me know and if posible provide me any older threads about this. Thank you =]
Old 06/28/2009, 16:46   #9

That is so wierd... It is working just fine for me. Are you having trouble logging in? Or editing values? What version of airrivals do you play? I'll do the best I can to help
Old 06/28/2009, 17:30   #10

ageofmyth, thx for this tutorial and trainer. can you do the same for ace online? =)
Old 06/28/2009, 18:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageofmyth View Post
That is so wierd... It is working just fine for me. Are you having trouble logging in? Or editing values? What version of airrivals do you play? I'll do the best I can to help
nvm it works fine, i was confused on this step to check all values but it works GRAET! Thank you, this is way better than this confusing CE
Old 06/28/2009, 19:19   #12

Well, I have an idea on how to hack ace online. Simply put, first search crippleHS on google or youtube or something like that. Afterwards use the ace x trainer. Hopefully it will work for ace online then.

Hope this helps
Old 06/28/2009, 19:23   #13

No problem icecrow it was my pleasure to help you guys
Old 06/29/2009, 20:09   #14

UPDATE JUNE 29th! Ace-X forums are back up! Got the primary download link and added it to my thread! Hope to add more things in the future!
Old 06/30/2009, 03:26   #15

Wow great trainer..

one request though.. can you make it so you don't run out of ammo?

it is hard to keep buying missles because i use so many of them

EDIT: how do i use the armor hacK?

Closed Thread

« Kaufe Spi & Equip Ig auf antares | Ace Online Private Servers »