Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question]Damage hacking with lower level weapons?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Damage hacking with lower level weapons?

So, I'm just wondering, we all know there are hacks for Hora Spears and such..
But is it possible to have a damage hack for... say.. a lvl 1 training weapon? And all weapons up to 55? Cause if that's possible.. I totally wanna do it

Old   #2

well there's a hack for lowering the level of the item and armor's .. but for lvl1 weapon? never heard of it. you just need to use the SEARCH button

Old   #3

if thers a thread like that or some1 make a thread like damage for those weps....its already deleted....the new rules already explained that hard cheats like gold hack damage hack, etc,etc,etc are FORBIDEN if your new to this site why don't you take your time reading the new rules
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingisDAT View Post
if thers a thread like that or some1 make a thread like damage for those weps....its already deleted....the new rules already explained that hard cheats like gold hack damage hack, etc,etc,etc are FORBIDEN if your new to this site why don't you take your time reading the new rules
Sorry to tell you but there is no such rule, the only rule made is that hacks that crash the server are forbidden, all the other "hard cheats" are just called like that by the users cause they are pretty powerful, so actually you are allowed to share such things as long as it doesn't involve server crashing.
But I think that releasing the "strong stuff"( by releasing I mean step by step tutorials<_<) woulnd't be right either as anyone who takes his time to actually try some things with CE and such will learn to do it on their own, it's just that most people are to lazy to learn it.

@TS If you mean by damage hack the attack speed ( cause you mentioned the hora spear which is mentioned in the melee attack speed thread) yea it's possible with every weapon.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenostar View Post
Sorry to tell you but there is no such rule, the only rule made is that hacks that crash the server are forbidden, all the other "hard cheats" are just called like that by the users cause they are pretty powerful, so actually you are allowed to share such things as long as it doesn't involve server crashing.
But I think that releasing the "strong stuff"( by releasing I mean step by step tutorials<_<) woulnd't be right either as anyone who takes his time to actually try some things with CE and such will learn to do it on their own, it's just that most people are to lazy to learn it.

@TS If you mean by damage hack the attack speed ( cause you mentioned the hora spear which is mentioned in the melee attack speed thread) yea it's possible with every weapon.
well for overpowered hacks like 70-100x ASPD well something like that...those things are easy to abuse...the most overpowered hacks that i really don't like before the rollback was the GOLD HACK even it was convinient to buy lots of elems...well take a look in rf ph its almost ruined in 1 week with just 1 hack and BTW...its not because the rules didn't say the cheats that doesn't mean that something like this is not forbiden....its up to us which is hard cheats...you can't really expect them type all the hacks that are forbiden are you?
Old   #6

actually what i want to asked is dat why the admin delete??just "why"??i know they do know the cheats to..aren't they using it..just want to use it for themselves and not to let everybody use it..coz if all pipol wil know dey myt be overpowered with the noobies ^.^