Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question] Where can i find the values for damage?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
You should also edit the damage in your character

Old   #17

i think he wants to uncover a step in "Greatest Damage Ever"

Old   #18

can I ups my damage by just doing the damage increase with the address in weapon? or should I add the A4 04 and freeze it to + and 80 0F to 0 and 66, and a8 0f to 00 00before trying the weapon damage ups??

I want to explore my CE and discover the 100x ^__^

I hope you could guide me in my expedition with CE.......
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat View Post
greed and jealousy is bad xD peace. what's the name of that bell char?
greed and jealosy is bad... i know... im just being fair by giving the bells their own medicine haha peace man.

i cant remember the name of the bell it has some special charcters on it. well anyway thats done, and what? last night they broke the acc chip and some of them are on fly hack! cmon man! im just 1 man hacker against a whole rce of hacker.

here's what i observed so far...

fly hack on CW
damge hack on CW
and a lot of them are doing it. well of course im not generalizing

Old   #20

@ xhined

nope not that, im following the greatest damage hack ever post.

but i was also able to view that image posted here but i couldnt get things done well since you know... noob here hehe and the next day the image was gone
Old   #21

Hahhaha thank *** i saved that pic on my PC.. im still working on it and slowly getting all the hints step by step. Soon i will try its effect in all elan pb's.
Old   #22

guys i also posted this from another thread here... i don't think if this would work but i hope it can help you guys figure something out of it...

errr.. sooo sad i haven't given the chance to get that picture from Extreme Damage hack cause if so i might help everyone get the right codes...

hmm... i'm not much into CE... what i'm doing is to edit the main Item.edf... i managed to edit the weapon of my intense cannon to 20k min and 45k max.. but sad to say it's really client sided...

but your idea gave me a hint.. that if i use my method and applied it on CE maybe it would work out...

Quote:
here's a little idea for you guys to figure it out..

first get the min and max damage of your weapon (it's on decimal right?)
then using a calculator try to convert it to hex then...
scan your weapon and find there a value that matches your converted hex..then try editing it..
e.g.
(damage of a certain weapon)
2300 - 4200
in hex 2300 is 8FC or 08 FC or FC 08 (any of these combinations is the min damage of your weapon)

4200 in hex is 10 68 or 68 10

so guys i hope i helped you.. ima try this idea later..
i quoted my post...

Note:
This site is not really hack sharing... why?? because if it is then most hacks are exploited and abused and leeched... i think this site is more on hack discussing... just like what happen on the Extreme Damage Hack thread.. i was not able to get the pic because of tons of researches and reports that have to be done first... ( im a nurse by the way and taking up Master of Arts in Nursing now )
so when i last visited this site i fu*k*n missed the pic and now some of you guys are saying this site is hack sharing eh?? is that paradoxical or irony??
Old   #23

u said in ur example na yung minimum damage is 04 den 09 is the maximum.. but mo inignore yung 11 which is suppose to be higher dan 09..dat's suppose to be the maximum damage right?
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by balbon View Post
guys i also posted this from another thread here... i don't think if this would work but i hope it can help you guys figure something out of it...

errr.. sooo sad i haven't given the chance to get that picture from Extreme Damage hack cause if so i might help everyone get the right codes...

hmm... i'm not much into CE... what i'm doing is to edit the main Item.edf... i managed to edit the weapon of my intense cannon to 20k min and 45k max.. but sad to say it's really client sided...

but your idea gave me a hint.. that if i use my method and applied it on CE maybe it would work out...

i quoted my post...

Note:
This site is not really hack sharing... why?? because if it is then most hacks are exploited and abused and leeched... i think this site is more on hack discussing... just like what happen on the Extreme Damage Hack thread.. i was not able to get the pic because of tons of researches and reports that have to be done first... ( im a nurse by the way and taking up Master of Arts in Nursing now )
so when i last visited this site i fu*k*n missed the pic and now some of you guys are saying this site is hack sharing eh?? is that paradoxical or irony??
well unselfish people call it a site for cheat/hack sharing, but not for the ones who would like to do "pasikat," they would just say na mag research ka o kya wag kang leecher in excuse for their true motive na ayaw nilang ishare.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsauce View Post
they would just say na mag research ka o kya wag kang leecher in excuse for their true motive na ayaw nilang ishare.
lol +1 to you dude!! nadale mo..sapul!