Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Break from RF

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Yep. You bet yah. I've been trying to replicate you results, so far no good. My brain right now it messed up. Ow well time to raid. Hhahaha

Old   #47

i think there was this certain patch where at level 1 u can get elemantal sword right? so changing the file could spawn this even if its not aplied in your current local rf setting?

Old   #48

If that were the case, can anyone post the file.. plsss
Old   #49

yeah this one will rock

Old   #50

can anyone suggest what file to use and of what server that can spawn some good items?
Old   #51

Well, i have done one step foward in my research. I use the novus sector launcher on a clean rf instalation folder. Then i log on my novus sector account and still keep getting the exp jade in teh new created players, with diferent name, cause the Item.edf is the original and not the one patched from novus sector.

That means that the only file that could affect the starting items is the launcher. The other files were the original CM files, so there are 2 options:

a) The launcher is what create the start items.

b) It is the server which tell us what are our starting items.

Then, what can we do now?
Well, hangs on which one is right.
If a) is right, then we should change the ip of the login servers stored in the launcher to the ones of the server in we want to cheat.

If b) is right, we need use WPE and start sniffing packets. The problem is that if the server is the one who told us which are the starting items, how could we change them?

Any help will be wellcome.
Old   #52

this is interesting but i think its hard to do
Old   #53

xD let the case rest. this is not rly ment for public anyways.
Will ruin whats left of the game, even tho it takes a lot of time to add a new item to spawn list
Old   #54

I guess this can only be done in private servers.
Old   #55

agreed,i think its enough to have bots,speed hacks,and bugs goin on a server especially if its a retail server.i dont know how to do it,but even if i know how,i think i would'nt like to play retail RF anymore coz its not fun as before.hacks i mentioned r enough,being a GM-like in a game is no fun..just in my opinion..
Old   #56

Oks, i wont post my research anymore, but i will continue trying to find out how to do that, im very curious xDD Lately i have more fun researching cheats and exploits of this game than playing it, cause till planet wars i see not many interesting things to do ingame.

But dont worry, if i found it i wont release it, cause it will ruin game more than now, with the equip all level and race items anywhere cheat spread through all servers (oficial CM servers crashes happened often since the release of the cheat).

Zereke, if you think that what i have explained yet could be too much, just tell me and i will edit all my post.
Old   #57

no problem, for most people this is very unclear. i wont even say if your on the right track of it either =)
Old   #58

yeah RF is taking too much hacks and exploits especially nowadays... russians really owned this game they can even kick a GM haha.
Old   #59

um, idk if this might help. but just thinking about it, like in the rare ore's boxes, would it be possible to, instead of generating the items from a list, you edit the list to give you the item you want? tedious, but, idk. coz he said spawning, not replacing. :P and the only time/command/IG thingy i see where an item gets "spawned" is in the lucky boxes etc etc. :P

or maybe that's client side? well even so, if you could filter the incoming packets for the item you will receive, maybe that's how you can get the item you want.

idk, might be a stupid idea. anyone's welcome to flame me, im just a noober spectator here. I do enjoy, however, reading about everyone's posts. I just try not to do the hacks since I might lose interest in the game.

I got this idea coz i see in other private servers, the GMs and Admin could manipulate the outcomes of the lucky boxes etc. but, yea, maybe it is client-side. >.<
Old   #60

this game is already ruined since striker can use 10x/30x/100x damage

and in my country ppl can sell items, but the items stil in their bag. means he can sell it over and over till he reach the maximum amout of money he can bring. not only one person but almost all of the player did this.