Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nopatch on Codemasters Servers

Discussion on Nopatch on Codemasters Servers within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Nopatch on Codemasters Servers

Hi everyone. So my qestion: how to turn off download patchs cuz everytime when I edit Item.EDF or RF_online.bin RFO launcher crash with error about remove files etc. I saw on forum way to bypass this i RFPH but it doesnt work for codemasters servers (Novus, Lumen, Solus). If u read this thread () u can see to bypass I have to edit RF_online.bin and use nopatch_rf.exe. What I have to edit in my RF_online.bin to turn off patch dowload?

Sorry for my bad english I hope u understood my post.

edit: Error:
"Client data is corrupt or has been modified.
Please re-install or re patch, client will now exit."

If I replace the original Item.EDF to DataTable folder back error disappear.
Old 08/22/2008, 21:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Same problem lol
Hope some1 do something cuz i wanna see how lv50 armor fit me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need nopatch RF Tutorial
06/05/2018 - RF Online - 14 Replies
How to edit RF Launcher to nopatch mode? then i can hack any server, use masterskill and other advanced hacks. Post a tutorial , how to edit. :D
Old Interface from ep 2 codemasters?
07/31/2010 - Archlord - 4 Replies
How can i in webzen get the old Interface from episode 2 Codemasters? The new interface is shit Can any Help ?
[REG] RF NOPATCH DESEMBER
12/24/2009 - RF Online - 7 Replies
to anyone whose have New RF NOPATCH I hope you can share it with us please help us with those thing ^_^ ;););););) or you can send it to my mail [email protected] thx b4
[ASK]How Swap in Codemasters RF
09/04/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
im from the phils and able to hotswap in rf ph via storage.. but in codemasters rf.. hotswapping via the banker/storage doesnt work... does any1 know how to do it in codemasters rf? tips? thanks in advance :)
[NEED] Nopatch.exe for brazilian RFO
05/23/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
As the title say i need nopatch.exe to brazilian rfo, if someone can help me this i`ll be glad.... By the way, we are at update 2.1.6