Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Break from RF

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
ok, you guys are on wrong path.
last hint.

I found this hack when i where patching a client onto another client.
I ended up with an extra item in my inventory on a server which shouldnt have it.

spawning items yes, not replace.
oh! that one? you finally got it then. nice..

Old   #32

Hi. I show your previous post where you comment this hack, that you will look if it is possible or not. Now i see you achieve the hack, but i wanna know if it would work only in that specific server or in all servers.

Thx zereke for all your great ideas and contributions to this forum, we will miss your post xDD

Old   #33

He's said spawning items that isnt there or isnt there yet like talk jade for example its not available yet in RFOph.. Am i right? lols..
Old   #34

Should we crack a password for this cheat to work?
Or better, could it be done only modifyiing original game files or should we use new client files?

thx

Old   #35

hmmm so i guess you should have two clients running and also must be two different Servers? well im just guessing.

*thinking*
Old   #36

my guess is as same as eric's..

example
create a private server with a setting of dark armors as initial (training items), then patch it onto your client in public servers, after patching create a new character, after creating a new character you'll see your training items as dark armors in public/official server the problem is i dont have a private server to test it to...

only a guess
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmepls View Post
hex editor

but i thnk the effects dont work

i manage to generate GM Mantle in my inventory but the effects dont work
already had this idea way back them... but yep it wont work with my style... maybe they got better ideas on this since he said spawning items instantly...
Old   #38

Well, i have downloaded the novus sector server patch, to see what changes it.
After installing it in a separate folder i found that the only things that could spwn items are in datatable folder, or in system/filedata.z(protected with pass), or the game launcher.

Using winmerge to see the diferences in these files, we should be able to find what to change. working on this at the moment
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrillao View Post
Well, i have downloaded the novus sector server patch, to see what changes it.
After installing it in a separate folder i found that the only things that could spwn items are in datatable folder, or in system/filedata.z(protected with pass), or the game launcher.

Using winmerge to see the diferences in these files, we should be able to find what to change. working on this at the moment
hu!!! winmerge? hmmm... is that like a hexeditor or something? hope you get it bro...
Old   #40

winmerge is a program that allow you to compare 2 or more files byte by byte.
But i have not much time these days, so i will thank zereke if he told me im on the right way
Old   #41

Well, i find in character.edf file following every class the training things ids. I mean, if you open character.edf you will see bellato warrior warrior bla blablabla, then you will find 5 4byte's addreses which are the training items ids.

The problem is that modifying this file dont have any effect on the starting items. I think i will give up till zereke tell us we are in right way xD
Old   #42

Ok, I found that training ID things in character.edf like you said elgrillao.

But the strange things, if it decide the initial items, then I should find the jades right ? But too bad, I can't find it. So maybe it's not there.
Old   #43

Yes, that's it. Its strange, but these bytes seems to do nothing, and the jade id isnt there too. Btw, i found that jade id is shared by chiristmas amulet and elemental dual swords, so then it cant be reallly a id numer.

Then there are two posibilities:
1. Starting items are told by server. (But then how was able zereke to modify them, filtering received packets with WPE Pro? That would be only clientside)

2. We should look into another file.

I am posting what i found so we can share ideas and join our brains to find it out. If i dont find help here i just wont post more. And dont expect a tut if i found it, i will only tell how it is done to the ones who have helped finding out how to do this cheat.
Old   #44

Zereke, can you please tell us if it works in all servers or only in a few ones? Cause it could be i am trying to do the cheat in a server which is patched against it, so im just wasting my time.
THx
Old   #45

well, it worked on bouth servers ive tested it on.
And its wierd if its a patch against it. when close to noone knows about this hack