Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Break from RF

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 219
Received Thanks: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by robot922 View Post
create character > scan training items > *do something* > freeze > delete character > create a new character > training items becomes items you want
=) your into something. but still, something is terrible wrong.

about rewards, dont think we are able to manipulate thoes. maybe.. i havent tried.



zereke is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 6
yeah thats only my guess. i cant be as great as you zereke. maybe im on the wrong track but thanks for the hints!


robot922 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 11
@Zer what did u mean spawn as you like? relics? booties like that?
esengwafu is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 25
i think it's more likely that we will have to replace the training items with something else and then make a new char... probably in the edf file..


small1337 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 21
so... replace item first before creating a character? hmmm.
kinaks is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 51
From what I understand. He mentioned CE was not the tool, therefore it must be WPE.

Ok. Let me analyze.

Since it would be a create , sniff and filter packet type and delete char rinse and repeat process.

I have tries checking the packets.

So far there is not consistent packet that I can decipher. More testing and more disconnections I hope I can get the packets to filter.

Now the problem is, what do I replace them with... Hahaha. Time to do some science in hacking...
jaidee is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
@zereke

this is a great idea,
i have try it, its succesfully change the spawn item.

BUT after you relog into the game, the new generated item is back to the real item
just like the 0% upgrade on the no question thread
i have made my Launcher weapon lvl 55 to +7 with no fail
but after relog, my launcher become +2

i think its only client side
or may be you edit the receive packet to generate a new item
and next you edit the send packet to tell the server "i have this item" ???

if you do so, plz give us more hint about the send packet
cupidity is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupidity View Post
@zereke

this is a great idea,
i have try it, its succesfully change the spawn item.

BUT after you relog into the game, the new generated item is back to the real item
just like the 0% upgrade on the no question thread
i have made my Launcher weapon lvl 55 to +7 with no fail
but after relog, my launcher become +2

i think its only client side
or may be you edit the receive packet to generate a new item
and next you edit the send packet to tell the server "i have this item" ???

if you do so, plz give us more hint about the send packet
i think this is what i accidentally stumble on as i was trying to figure out how to change the weapon lv requirements.
My hora staff +5 lost its iggs (just the icons) but the damage was still the same as the upgraded version. i changed an address ( alot of them actually) then it duplicated the item and i ended up with 17 pcs of +5 hora staves. Sold the item to an npc and got money back.

Changed a different adress again and the lv was changed to 1 but the problem is i think i changed another address and the hora staff became a bellato head gear without an icon!

When i relogged back to the game i got the original Hora staff back. Only good thing is the money i got from selling the 16 pcs are still in my inventory lol. Crazy ***** hahah failed in changing lv but got cash instead.
tabsy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabsy View Post
i think this is what i accidentally stumble on as i was trying to figure out how to change the weapon lv requirements.
My hora staff +5 lost its iggs (just the icons) but the damage was still the same as the upgraded version. i changed an address ( alot of them actually) then it duplicated the item and i ended up with 17 pcs of +5 hora staves. Sold the item to an npc and got money back.

Changed a different adress again and the lv was changed to 1 but the problem is i think i changed another address and the hora staff became a bellato head gear without an icon!

When i relogged back to the game i got the original Hora staff back. Only good thing is the money i got from selling the 16 pcs are still in my inventory lol. Crazy ***** hahah failed in changing lv but got cash instead.
LOL... i got the same incident,,, i tried editing my BR to become elemental... excuse for being OT. instead of getting a 30/25 a.a BR, when i opened my inventory to hotswap the BR in my Storage.. i saw the BR becam a BURST POTION... forgot what i changed... ill try this again and sell the items.... nice idea...
teztament is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabsy View Post
i think this is what i accidentally stumble on as i was trying to figure out how to change the weapon lv requirements.
My hora staff +5 lost its iggs (just the icons) but the damage was still the same as the upgraded version. i changed an address ( alot of them actually) then it duplicated the item and i ended up with 17 pcs of +5 hora staves. Sold the item to an npc and got money back.

Changed a different adress again and the lv was changed to 1 but the problem is i think i changed another address and the hora staff became a bellato head gear without an icon!

When i relogged back to the game i got the original Hora staff back. Only good thing is the money i got from selling the 16 pcs are still in my inventory lol. Crazy ***** hahah failed in changing lv but got cash instead.
Wkekeke...can u tell me the hint how to duplicate item..just a clue or big hint plz..using CE or WPE?
GoukiMaster is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by small1337 View Post
i think it's more likely that we will have to replace the training items with something else and then make a new char... probably in the edf file..
changing items to those u desire in rf's files cant do anything new.its like ur editing a training firearm to a dark gatling or relic weapon but the effects r same as the training weapon.

something to do w/ wpe,i guess ~_~
borlet is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 406
Received Thanks: 82
oh **** still noob at this il try to read it agian **** i cant get what this is but looks cool.
warpain30 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 1
the question is

what he means with "SPAWN" ??? Is it like when GM spawn an item ??? Or it's another way to spawn an item ??
minori_aoi is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 33
i thnk its something related to changing a specific item to any item u want that is not just client sided..
borlet is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 219
Received Thanks: 366
ok, you guys are on wrong path.
last hint.

I found this hack when i where patching a client onto another client.
I ended up with an extra item in my inventory on a server which shouldnt have it.

spawning items yes, not replace.


zereke is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Why I took a break !
English: Recently I've found myself in a sort of a "hunger" for mmorpg's , the reason for this is , I've been kind of brainwashed by the countless...
2 Replies - Main
Need a Break? Have a Kit-Kat!
Hey everyone, I've decided to take a break from the Conquer P-Server "Scene" and focus on learning a few programing languages such as: C#, Lua,...
9 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
HAVE A BREAK
http://b.imagehost.org/0342/untitled_19.jpg you nmay think why i posted this i tried for 1 hour logging into server after i have logged in grind...
2 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
Break C02
new path 4336- sell all item in market (from gM) - make all item + 1 = the same (easy get luck: with 27 cps u can get stone +1---+6, super item, 2...
2 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.