Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

addressing Developmental concerns

Discussion on addressing Developmental concerns within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
addressing Developmental concerns

null
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2011, 14:01   #2

but we all realize that all dev teams are working together to produce the "stablest" server and tools for us .
and it's to early to close this huge project .
we need it to be like aion progress .
sorry , I don't want to talk too much because this at last devs choose .
best wishes ,
Old 07/28/2011, 14:34   #3

i wasn't aware there were any "concerns"
Old 07/28/2011, 18:29   #4

this is the most important subject so far :P

should not be buried
Old 07/28/2011, 18:59   #5

A simple prefix would help with this at the start of threads such as.

[Dev team1]
[Dev team2]

They are examples but it will help identify which they're referring to.

But as always it comes down to people won't be bothered to do so due to them being lazy or just can't read.
Old 07/28/2011, 22:49   #6

well i wasnt trying to raise hell with anyone simply pointing out the mistakes we make a nother team may have fixed,and vis versa mixing repacks is never a smart idea it only causes issues. now while we may be the only ones with a repack currently
having spoken to you *copter* about your ideas on server dev and planning to do a complete skill rebalence ,new dialog,etc take this as an example if people take your hard work and start building between repacks its going to cause errors,conflictions,more problem posts about server crashes and instability thats all im saying*theres nothing wrong with your ways of doing things just worry about issues as i said*
also i was under the impression there was only us and redemption turns out theres like 4 teams total i just never see the other 2 post here im guessing but they do release as i was made aware of via a pm i received.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperKiller View Post
but we all realize that all dev teams are working together to produce the "stablest" server and tools for us .
and it's to early to close this huge project .
we need it to be like aion progress .
sorry , I don't want to talk too much because this at last devs choose .
best wishes ,
this is true too i mean we are all dev in a sense together on one hand but on the other some content is independant. what people do with the files is there choice...while dialog wont affect much in the outcome of any repack nore will summon lay outs as long as the db supports it eventally some content will be have to be sanctioned as independant when people start making custom mobs as in special attributes,higher lvls,more def, or custom content in genral this wasnt ment right this second it was more thinking long term.
im not sure how anyone got the impression we was quitting.
thats far from happening
Old 07/29/2011, 00:14   #7

wisp read your pms