Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Addressing Certain Matters

Discussion on Addressing Certain Matters within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Addressing Certain Matters

JohnDread:
Quote:
This is just a flame thread. It´s none of our business what methods CO pservers use..

#closed
When I see something like this being said by a mod. I can tell that the dawn is upon us, and the era of e*pvp controlling the mass flux of CO Private servers is over. All that's left is blissful morons trying to make a server, ask for donations, and spend them on nothing related to the server. The methods what a CO server cares about is out business, because you can tell if a server is using LOTF, or the binaries, you can tell, if the server will actually be worth playing, beneficial in the end, grow, develop, etc. In most LOTF cases, this doesn't happen, in all TQ binary cases, this never happens.

Good bye E*Pvp. This section, and private servers for CO on epvp will now crumble seeing as there is barely anyone left going on here who's capable of making one by themselves (and the one active person left is getting his posts deleted *lol*).

PS:
JohnDread, you know nothing about private servers for CO, You'll never be 1/1kk of what Tane was, or I'd at least assume so watching your actions. It's funny how you'd close/lock/delete, certain posts, that flame, but recognize the stupidity of certain people, servers, etc. Yet you chose not to delete the stupidity posts themselves, cool stuff.

As I've always said, 'idiots will defend idiots', have fun.

/expects infraction, post deleted, etc but doesn't care
Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/04/2009, 21:13   #2

Received Thanks: 1,000
In before close
Old 04/04/2009, 21:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
Infamous Ftw.
Old 04/04/2009, 21:14   #4

that was my thread he closed.. i feel responsible for this
Old 04/04/2009, 21:15   #5

Couldn't of said it any better inf. It was expected that the section would crumble, same happened to ********, then it got archived lol.

As for what john said, i didn't read that quote's thread since i don't read that many threads on here anymore. However john isn't the permanent mod now is he? it may look so unless the admins can't decide ^^, like i have said before i hope a mod gets chosen that actually knows the 'right' from the 'wrong', knows co and knows what a useless post is or isn't.
Old 04/04/2009, 21:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatum View Post
Couldn't of said it any better inf. It was expected that the section would crumble, same happened to ********, then it got archived lol.

As for what john said, i didn't read that quote's thread since i don't read that many threads on here anymore. However john isn't the permanent mod now is he? it may look so unless the admins can't decide ^^, like i have said before i hope a mod gets chosen that actually knows the 'right' from the 'wrong', knows co and knows what a useless post is or isn't.
Kinshi?

P.S - Site might have to hold off i have to do other things so you might want to work on your CMS website incase i dont get it in to you
Old 04/04/2009, 21:16   #7

kinshi88 is the new mod already, you're talking like it was still undecided, nub.
Old 04/04/2009, 21:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
kinshi88 is the new mod already, you're talking like it was still undecided, nub.
he said a mod that new from right from wrong and im saying is kinshi one. in short terms " Kinshi? " so dont call me nub =] it makes perfect sense
Old 04/04/2009, 21:20   #9

I was actually replying to Ultimatums post, just that you posted yours bit earlier.
Old 04/04/2009, 21:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
I was LOL! must of missed the announcement. Ah well....

@pete - Pm's allwayz better and np
Old 04/04/2009, 21:26   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
JohnDread:

When I see something like this being said by a mod. I can tell that the dawn is upon us, and the era of e*pvp controlling the mass flux of CO Private servers is over. All that's left is blissful morons trying to make a server, ask for donations, and spend them on nothing related to the server. The methods what a CO server cares about is out business, because you can tell if a server is using LOTF, or the binaries, you can tell, if the server will actually be worth playing, beneficial in the end, grow, develop, etc. In most LOTF cases, this doesn't happen, in all TQ binary cases, this never happens.

Good bye E*Pvp. This section, and private servers for CO on epvp will now crumble seeing as there is barely anyone left going on here who's capable of making one by themselves (and the one active person left is getting his posts deleted *lol*).

PS:
JohnDread, you know nothing about private servers for CO, You'll never be 1/1kk of what Tane was, or I'd at least assume so watching your actions. It's funny how you'd close/lock/delete, certain posts, that flame, but recognize the stupidity of certain people, servers, etc. Yet you chose not to delete the stupidity posts themselves, cool stuff.

As I've always said, 'idiots will defend idiots', have fun.

/expects infraction, post deleted, etc but doesn't care
so y the **** arent u a mod? ur 1 of the smartest people in epvp in my opinion
Old 04/04/2009, 21:41   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayne93 View Post
hmm..

people messaging him more than they are right now

and a few other things i dont want to go in to
Old 04/04/2009, 23:36   #13

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayne93 View Post
Cause I'm not a "peoples person". I do the job, and that's that. People dislike the way I deal with things even though in the end, I'm usually right about it.

i.e. Some few months back, I mocked a guy by the name of 'gfun1' for about a week criticizing him for using LOTF, instead of taking my advice he continued putting out revisions (now known as the Samehven revisions or some **** like that).

1-2 months or so after this had started, he demonstrated immature attitudes when I'd register an account on his forums, I'd be banned immediately (ip and account), and eventually he quit coding, as I predicted.
Old 04/04/2009, 23:43   #14

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Cause I'm not a "peoples person". I do the job, and that's that. People dislike the way I deal with things even though in the end, I'm usually right about it.

i.e. Some few months back, I mocked a guy by the name of 'gfun1' for about a week criticizing him for using LOTF, instead of taking my advice he continued putting out revisions (now known as the Samehven revisions or some **** like that).

1-2 months or so after this had started, he demonstrated immature attitudes when I'd register an account on his forums, I'd be banned immediately (ip and account), and eventually he quit coding, as I predicted.
Apprently im not gunna be a mod either because i disagree with Lowfyr, i even got an infraction because of it

Edit: also i reported the thread in the first place because it was retarded and just an excuse to flame, shouldnt have existed in the first place -.-", i dont really get the whole thing about different types of server really, the thread coulda been about anything, was jus an excuse to flame, thats what i saw when i reported it anyways xD
Old 04/05/2009, 01:05   #15

Quote:

i like the way you deal with things =]
Closed Thread