Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

beta release 6.1 delayed

Discussion on beta release 6.1 delayed within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
beta release 6.1 delayed

null
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/13/2011, 21:57   #2

ok i understand it , reallife is more important than the server files
Old 07/13/2011, 21:58   #3

Real life always go before a computer game. Take your time guys and good luck with the emergency whoever you are.
Old 07/13/2011, 22:05   #4

I was smelling something like this lol
But yes, real life first.
Old 07/13/2011, 22:16   #5

*Smiles* I wish whoever the best of luck, I know that I've seen my fair share of bad luck.. But good luck from me to you! As always, take as much time as you need.
Old 07/13/2011, 22:24   #6

It's not really an emergency, just a lack of sleep combined with a bunch of OT at work. I plan on finishing up my part tonight if at all possible.
Old 07/13/2011, 22:31   #7

In the meantime could you give us some info/faq about your server? The edits, what's fixed to AoR, and the such?
Old 07/13/2011, 22:37   #8

Go read the dev status thread. Facepalm.
Old 07/13/2011, 22:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
It's not really an emergency, just a lack of sleep combined with a bunch of OT at work. I plan on finishing up my part tonight if at all possible.
well to me anything pertaining to rl to the degree of not getting more then a couple hours a night for almost week plus going to work for what 8,9,10 hours daily? your going to burn your self out
a few of us were just concerned is all ^^
Old 07/13/2011, 23:03   #10

ya pyrok take ur time u guys need a break anyway.
Old 07/13/2011, 23:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
due to a member of our team having an emergancy in real life.
*i wont get in to speciffics* we decided to push back a bit so expect it released between tomarrow and friday we was planned on today for the beta release but sometimes these things happen
sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

~wisp
if anything changes ill keep you posted but it will be no later then friday
tell him to take care hope he get's threw w/e going on.
Old 07/13/2011, 23:09   #12

Quote:
well to me anything pertaining to rl to the degree of not getting more then a couple hours a night for almost week plus going to work for what 8,9,10 hours daily? your going to burn your self out
a few of us were just concerned is all ^^
i'v done that when i was working on my WoW server once stayed up 9 day's Fixing stuff & adding tons of scripts .
Old 07/14/2011, 03:33   #13

like i reported on dev thread were still working on this. if it gets complete before then great.
#update# buffer,blacksmith * if im not mistaken* and 2nd wh was fixed
also jw rewrote how hv passes work now. so its more efficently ran same concept as before tho you buy from kts vendor, some items were changed in the vendors, alot more was added to them as well,cloaks,helms,tpro stuff like that
Old 07/14/2011, 03:38   #14

Quote:
like i reported on dev thread were still working on this. if it gets complete before then great.
#update# buffer,blacksmith * if im not mistaken* and 2nd wh was fixed
also jw rewrote how hv passes work now. so its more efficently ran same concept as before tho you buy from kts vendor, some items were changed in the vendors, alot more was added to them as well,cloaks,helms,tpro stuff like that
have ya guy's found a way to Edit the Mobs Drop-Tables? yet & grats on HV didnt think it would actully get a fix . & couldent ya use the old buff event they hosted once & switch out the buffs? forgot the dam name
Old 07/14/2011, 03:46   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneblade87 View Post
have ya guy's found a way to Edit the Mobs Drop-Tables? yet & grats on HV didnt think it would actully get a fix . & couldent ya use the old buff event they hosted once & switch out the buffs? forgot the dam name
i have a script wrote for that so yes *event buffs i mean...*
but kts seemed easier its the travel pass not the return pass tho thats where we would need cs truely fixed.
as far as drop tables we have those fixed the newer ones arent included tho as there added to what were currently working on up to 7.2
but the epic 6 charts work just fine in this release