Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

beta release 6.1 delayed

Discussion on beta release 6.1 delayed within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/14/2011, 21:19   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
You realize that the devs actually have lives, right? They don't spend 24/7 working. You act like they've given up their existence for several months on end to work on this project... A lot of them have jobs and still continue living.
Who is that aimed at? if its me then ur mistaken and didnt real my post.

Anyways if it isnt then my bad lol just wierd u posted after mine o.o

And i agree with u but sadly those impaitent ppl dont read...coz they make the same thread over and over.
Old 07/14/2011, 21:22   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post

And i agree with u but sadly those impaitent ppl dont read...coz they make the same thread over and over.
+1
Old 07/14/2011, 21:26   #48

It was directed at the topic you brought up and the other people who have brought it up before, not you yourself.
Old 07/14/2011, 21:53   #49

Quote:
It was directed at the topic you brought up and the other people who have brought it up before, not you yourself.
i think u missunderstood my post, or i never really explained what i ment..anyways that insaneblade isnt a dev afaik...i mean hes too much of an oob tbh anyways he was kinda bsin i mean come on u gotta admint 9 days without sleep isnt possible..

And i do apreicate the hard work they do for us i mean ive only lasted 24hrs, doing my normal daily tasks, without sleep and well i felt like **** after so i am thankfull they put us over sleep and all the hard work getting us whining noobs a pserver =P
Old 07/15/2011, 00:35   #50

9 days is possable nub called Energy drinks+Pizza... even others have done it back when WoW was still Pre-BC to hit 1-60 in 10days of not sleeping . just like how People thought people who coulden't stay away more then 15 day's straight & were proven wrong. nothings impossinble numnuts......................

just cause you are 17 doesen't mean you cant

& it was to people who think you coulden't stay up few day's without sleep i'v done it plenty times when i had my Own Server for WoW & eventully i got sick of it & turned into a repack. i'v stayed up the same Lvling in WoW on retail same with other MMO's.

but w/e i'v done it so have 100's or thousands of others out there & i know LUA Etc just sence its really only used alot in WoW i know longer do it . i can Code Alot i just don't why? because you see the way people act nowdays they Push push Push want want want!
Old 07/15/2011, 00:39   #51

You may know LUA, but you don't know Rappelz LUA. Trust me, it's like an entirely different unlogical animal.
Old 07/15/2011, 01:09   #52

well all games that use lua are alike in someways but... none are exactly alike look threw wow lua scripting then look threw rappelz have a headache yet? ya its very well founded to have one at times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneblade87 View Post
9 days is possable nub called Energy drinks+Pizza... even others have done it back when WoW was still Pre-BC to hit 1-60 in 10days of not sleeping . just like how People thought people who coulden't stay away more then 15 day's straight & were proven wrong. nothings impossinble numnuts......................

just cause you are 17 doesen't mean you cant

& it was to people who think you coulden't stay up few day's without sleep i'v done it plenty times when i had my Own Server for WoW & eventully i got sick of it & turned into a repack. i'v stayed up the same Lvling in WoW on retail same with other MMO's.

but w/e i'v done it so have 100's or thousands of others out there & i know LUA Etc just sence its really only used alot in WoW i know longer do it . i can Code Alot i just don't why? because you see the way people act nowdays they Push push Push want want want!
ya sadly those same people are probly why they offer rehab for wow addicts now.
there's obsessed and then theres nothing else matters sad when that happens to people
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/15/2011, 02:59   #53

Quote:
You may know LUA, but you don't know Rappelz LUA. Trust me, it's like an entirely different unlogical animal.
actually rappelz luas are very logical, once you know what they to do.
Old 07/15/2011, 03:07   #54

Rappelz LUAs are sloppily programmed. All of 'em.
Old 07/15/2011, 08:23   #55

did the files get realised?
Old 07/15/2011, 08:24   #56

Nope.
Old 07/15/2011, 08:26   #57

Hehe, so Today many Servers will go on-line, huh?^^
Old 07/15/2011, 08:26   #58

Quote:
Nope.
okay ty XD was looking threw it all from last night ^_^ couldn't be bother'd searching for ages
Old 07/15/2011, 11:31   #59

its up already check for the release link on other thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2011, 18:59   #60

whats the server link btw
thx and gz