Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Rappelz › Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



9.5.2 KiteKat repack

Discussion on 9.5.2 KiteKat repack within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Reply
 
Old   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
tyvm all working
hackintosch is offline  
Old   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Everything worked, thank you. I don't know how to use StringResource_RU in SQL. I need to write a query, but I don't know how.
simbaka911 is offline  
Old   #123
Moderator


 
ThunderNikk's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 501
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,963
Received Thanks: 1,511
Rename dbo.StringResouce to StringResource_Old

Rename StringResource_RU to StringResource

Should be good to go.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1

Where to rename this little dude?
hackintosch is offline  
Old   #125
Moderator


 
ThunderNikk's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 501
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,963
Received Thanks: 1,511
Look in your .lua files in the game server resource folder for a .lua named

Mandy_NPC_Revolution.lua

Then you should find the string number for the NPCs name in the string resource file.

You would then need to edit the string resource where that number is in the database and the RDB for the client.

At least I think, It really has been a while for me.
ThunderNikk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
hi ) tell me what it is ? I've set everything up correctly, but it won't let me into the game

demonama is offline  
Old   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2025
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonama View Post
hi ) tell me what it is ? I've set everything up correctly, but it won't let me into the game


I cant read your screenshot coz of resolution :S

Did u create an account using the Tools-folder, there is a script to?
hackintosch is offline  
Old   #128
 
Masumichan's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackintosch View Post

Where to rename this little dude?
If you're using the 9.5.2 client, you're able to use the /info command for the client to show IDS of npcs / items ETC by clicking on them and checking their titles.
Masumichan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 1
Your solution and another thinks
osomeloso is offline  
Old   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hello guys! I installed everything as shown and it works well. But I'm having trouble with mobs level.. At trainee island I have mobs (turtles (not the scout ones) and luminous) displayed lvl 180+ with level 4 stats... Looking in DBs do not show any problems so do you have any advices to resole it? I'm using Client provided (english)!
edrf is offline  
Old   #131
 
yosiemelo's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by edrf View Post
Hello guys! I installed everything as shown and it works well. But I'm having trouble with mobs level.. At trainee island I have mobs (turtles (not the scout ones) and luminous) displayed lvl 180+ with level 4 stats... Looking in DBs do not show any problems so do you have any advices to resole it? I'm using Client provided (english)!
patch db_monster.rdb
yosiemelo is offline  
Old   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 1
Thank you for this release.

Pets are slightly bugged, animations, i mean :


Any idea for a fix?
Thank you !
tchicaba is offline  
Old   #133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
confusion

what do you mean by Restore databases from "Backups" directory ??? seriously confused about that
chadhad111 is offline  
Old   #134
 
yosiemelo's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadhad111 View Post
what do you mean by Restore databases from "Backups" directory ??? seriously confused about that
restore you .bak files ( arcadia telecaster etc )
ask gpt 'how to restore database in ssms will help you
yosiemelo is offline  
Old   #135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi guys, is there any links to update this repack with newer epics ?
kakashi90 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] KITEKAT 30 DAY KEY FOR SELL
08/14/2023 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Kitekat rust cheat key I have used it but dont need it anymore (will come with HWID Reset) It is valid until 4th of September. Original price: 31$ Want:17$ (Crypto LTC BTC or any crypto) https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/10781259 96215111832/1079663174535610398/image.png?width=12 02&height=676
[Selling] RUST KITEKAT 20 DAYS REMAINING $15
08/14/2023 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies
As title suggests I am selling my kitekat key since I am now playing EFT There is 20ish days available and I am open to offers, would like around 15 dollars. For reference 7 days usually costs around 13.5 dollars. My friend is also selling his key due to same situation so 2 keys available. Add me on Discord .miraql SUPPORTED OS:
Arcaida Repack 1.3..? ممكن ملفات Arcaida Repack 1.3
11/16/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
HI Possible files Arcaida Repack 1.3 modern ـــــــ ـــــــ& #1600;ــــــ&# 1600;ــــــ السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ممكن ملفات Arcaida Repack 1.3 جديدة وحديثة
UWC Repack 1.0.9.9 (aka Ramas Repack)
01/02/2008 - WoW Private Server - 16 Replies
This is the newes release by Team UWC: DL: FULL RAR: UWC Repack 1.0.9.9 (Rapidshare) If you start the emu in the first time, you must type: .create_auctiondb .create_maildb .create_buybackdb



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.