Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Small help in Pet Skills

Discussion on Need Small help in Pet Skills within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Small help in Pet Skills

hello all ,

i have a problem with new pet skills

the old skills its opened without any problem

but new skills its not opened in all 7 pets

i try everyting i now
take all hashed db to resourse and still

any one now can help in it

there or in my Discord Z L O#2058
Old 03/26/2021, 22:05   #2

Yes rename your SkillResource to SkillFullResource and your SkillFullResource to SkillResource
Old 03/27/2021, 12:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubsui View Post
Yes rename your SkillResource to SkillFullResource and your SkillFullResource to SkillResource

thank you

after that i can open the skills but i cant use it
Old 03/27/2021, 19:57   #4

Ok I think your database is not correctly set to use the skills have you saved all skills
RDB´s ? To your client
And witch script you used to add the new skills and monsters.

Make sure you save also your summonrandomskillResource
or just search a client who have the skills working and copy (restore the RDB to your database) but make sure your client is also up to date with the RDB´s and files from monsters etc

I see your Summon Monsters have the string problem here is a script (thanks to Alastor)
you can fix it https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CsD...ew?usp=sharing