Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small things for small rewards.

Discussion on Small things for small rewards. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Small things for small rewards.

Hey,

Coding small things for small rewards.

I try to fix up people 5375 sources as I know the entire source inside out(I did work with the base for over 4 months)..

A few bugs knows are the:
Peace PKMode,
PKA,
Useless NPCs,

Some interesting stuff I do:
-Tourys
-NPC's
-bug fixes.
-Smart MonsterCP Drops
-Special VIP Abilitys

Hit my on my msn:

Just trying to get a few bucks for some stuff.
Old 10/10/2011, 01:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is a sticky thread for this.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Small Help Please :)
09/30/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi :) I Have A Question About How To Make A Good Weapon A Friend Told Me Before But I Forgot I Remember Alittle Like Start Making The Weapon Stats (Dura-Atk Power..etc) Then Adding The Blues (Dura-Int-Str..etc) Then Pimp It +:D I Dont Know If That System Or The Arrange Right:confused: Could You Help Me?:o
Small D3D 13.05.10
05/13/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
removed
umm a small bug
05/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
how can i fix this bug its where i put my skills on the bar and when i relog they are all gone. *sorry if it makes no sence im not sure how to explain it*
A Small Help Plz
02/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi , Every time i open the game and choose the server ... an error appears tolding me that DirectX 9.0 is not installed ..... what can i do plz ... I am Using Vista Ultimate O.S 2 Giga Ram 512 MB 8500 GT VGA CARD -GF- Intel Core 2 Duo Pro. And i installed the Direct X too . So PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Help .
Hey Just Small Help
07/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I want help For Scamming Chars My real life friend come to my home alot and play with me conquer last night he won 2 soc earring =) on my home ( PC ) he didnt give me any thing and he tell me borrow me 4 dbs for Super iT he didnt reback the dbs after he sell the earring and i tryed to get Keylogger + Password Stealer + Golden Eye no 1 of them working with Conquer i need any thing For conquer cant get the password i mean like : typesaver any thing typed / happened keyboard Report for it please...