Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortal X Epicaria Server Hard/Medium

Discussion on Immortal X Epicaria Server Hard/Medium within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/19/2021, 01:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosiemelo View Post
Official statement throughout this drama.
So ... I admit that at the beginning there were not very good decisions about the server, so the server went in a slightly different direction than it should, what the players immediately noticed and reported to me all (thank it Hidden group) server buffs that I gave not only were for strong, they were also unsuitable for the current server situation.
There were some good reasons to start the adventure all over again and to correct my mistakes, which was suggested by Quavo and the hidden group.
and now the point where this drama started, for which I regret and sincerely apologize.
the main reason for everything is that player @ had a buff not available in the game, imposing a DOT attack. yes it's true, he owned it.
It was completely accidental, because when I tried to give this buff as Admin, I did not notice that the nickname entered in the GM tool was Arduino. Maybe it would be otherwise if I told the truth as it was, but unfortunately I deceived my good old friends from the game, so Hidden quavo chris etc.
I was afraid that you would not believe me and you would think that someone is really giving out reinforcements, especially my friend from Poland.
Well, the lie has short legs. I could not do it, I wanted good but it turned out very bad.
I sincerely apologize to everyone for this. especially those who will help me the most. Hidden Quavo etc. I know you are angry with me and our paths probably diverged, but I didn't want it to be like that.
this situation dotted the 'i' so I Wipe the server and lowered the Exp and Drop rate to have time to eliminate those things that gave some players an advantage on r7 at the same time giving people the opportunity to play and catch their favorite pets.
After restarting the server, no buff was used on any character, my Admin char is lvl 1 and serves only to announce something.
I play with you, at the beginning I had a different nick and attacked other players (I regret yes, very childish and not professional) but this pk was completely legal without any buffs and more.
I declare that after the server wipe, NOTHING is favored
and if it were otherwise, please Inkdevil would then send the server logs and show that I am actually a fraud.
the whole situation got very out of control and it's not like I used anyone (not hidden, I owe you a lot and all the popularity of the server you helped me build)
I do not ban you, I understand that you have no confidence in me and that you may not even want to know me anymore, but I officially write it here that you will always be welcome.
to private messages after all this, today I did not answer because I had to react to all this stress and walk away from it all. I'm sorry I didn't have the guts to talk to the hidden why his rank disappeared when I wanted to do it just now has left. I'm sorry

as for you folks on epvp especially BodzioElite. I haven't stolen anything from you and your ass ideas are pointless. the entire crafting system on my server is completely different than the one you talked about and it is not by me, but InkDevil. and has been around longer than you have been at the topic of rappelz. my reputation has not only been tarnished but also damaged. I do not want to keep anyone strong on this server. for all donate received, I bought a server machine so that it can stay as long as possible and I will work on the server still if there is only 1 player here. I am learning and it satisfies me.
maybe someday we'll get together again and we'll all fight side by side. I can only hope.
I apologize to all of you again and especially to my friends whom I just deceived like the last dick.
sorry that's all

first of all why was "Arduino" in the GM Tool mentioned anyways? so dont tell me that it was a mistake.......
i dont know man.. you fucked up and we lost all the trust.. everytime you said a different story.. so its hard to believe you right now and to be honest i dont know if i ever could do that again... most of the players donated to support you and especially InkDevil for the amazing work he does.. we feel betrayed and completely scammed..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2021, 10:41   #32

Ihr habt doch alle nen gewaltigen Dachschaden. So ein rumgeheule. Selbst wenn der Admin leute bevorzugt is das den ihr Problem, wer schneller sein zeug hat, für den wird das Spiel schneller langweilig. Mal aus Spaß mal etwas rum PKen is auch in Ordnung (sollte im Rahmen bleiben). Es ist und bleibt ein P Server und es ist nur ein Spiel. Für mich ist es einer der besten Server überhaupt. Also kommt auf den Server ohne Vorurteile, spielt und wenn er euch nicht zusagt sucht nen anderen server.

Darf gerne übersetzt werden, mein englisch is kacke
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2021, 12:12   #33

🤩

Nice Server
Come on

DPLF 50+
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2021, 12:19   #34

How to join? Discord doesnt work.
Old 03/23/2021, 14:05   #35

Nulled
Old 04/08/2021, 10:09   #36

Hello
I added new design to website

Domain come soon
Mutch of mutch updates ( all u can see on Discord)
Many new players ! Come and try too
Old 04/08/2021, 16:30   #37

Admins giving a few players items and boosting them
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2021, 00:18   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by wawan321 View Post
Admins giving a few players items and boosting them
XD u sure ?
Old 04/26/2021, 01:28   #39

I used to like this server, its pretty unique and was great at first. But then it wiped... that happens, I started over and built up again. Spent weeks farming my gear and pets. The owner Yosiem kept making changes after changes, some good, some bad. The game slowly evolved from great to mediocre. Then to ****.

I didn't believe someone else when they told me, but Yosiem will change the game how he and his polish friends see fit. If you have something they have to farm for and work hard for, he will change the game to make it easier for them. I was warned by others not to waste my time farming on this server, I didn't listen. Now I regret it and will never play this server again.

Please take my advice, just find another server, this one is trash and Yosiem will make sure his friends are always getting everything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 01:24   #40

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,347
Closing at the request of the OP as they would like to create a new announcement thread.
Closed Thread

Tags
epicaria, private, rappelz, server, yosiem