Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortal X Epicaria Server Hard/Medium

Discussion on Immortal X Epicaria Server Hard/Medium within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2021, 21:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Errors and sciprites were flying in the air on the previous server they opened

The developers of the server and the security are very bad, they shared half-completed servers on all previous servers.

The server will shut down in a few months if not for a few weeks

According to the prophecy of Baba Yaga, s3-5 hectors would be seen in a few weeks

There is a strange situation where admin's friends are a clan

good luck to guinea pigs !
Old 02/26/2021, 00:37   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmetReis View Post

The developers of the server and the security are very bad, they shared half-completed servers on all previous servers.

According to the prophecy of Baba Yaga, s3-5 hectors would be seen in a few weeks

you do know that previous clients were ran by someone called "Cronx" ? And that the files were not even complete yet.
but now , after InkDevil completed everything , he gave the files to a totally new DEV And the server has been running smoothly ? No bugs / no Errors ^^ , before you talk xD atleast give it a try , cuz there is no 9.7 pets m8 =)
Pets go from T1 up to T6 Only ( Excluding Wind Pixie and the new op pets ).
Old 02/26/2021, 03:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmetReis View Post

1 post on the forum. Nice, totally legit not a troll. Servers alot of fun, and fresh unlike all of the same style other servers on here? Simple, dont like it, dont play, no need to troll and be a moron. get stuffed.
Old 03/04/2021, 23:46   #19

New pets update is live
Old 03/06/2021, 21:12   #20

at hacker bot im cronx (accusations removed) 8ball is beeFz not me so make sure you get people right and my server has not had a wipe atm tyvm
Old 03/07/2021, 17:32   #21

Played for about 2.5 weeks. The server is great. Fun just from r2. You never get bored if you love rapplez as PvE/PvP game and invest some time to lear how main server mechanics work
Old 03/17/2021, 00:58   #22

do not recomment.... admin pushing his friends etc...... even after the wipe..

server is a NO GO
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2021, 22:45   #23

just mention that crafting system is totally stolen after tellin me its aint worth anyway takes you ages to post here :P
Old 03/18/2021, 10:55   #24

Short story:
This was one of the greatest server that I and my friends have ever played in. Great server files, gameplay and server uptime. But then everything started going sideways when the ballless Admin started doing shit one after another on the server to fuck up the economy, doesnt take the blame for ANYTHING, blames everything on the players . all in all , server files are the best (procs to InkDevil, you are a beast my man), but Admin YoSiem is a complete disgrace. Not worth the time. Save your hype for a better server to come.

Long story (if you want to read more )
At start everything was very nice, everyone were equal. Sooner rather than later, the server started dividing into two groups. Polish people, that were YoSiem's good friends and all other people on the server. Lets name it a coincidense and "knowing the game" why the polish people were always ahead, had a lot of money and other shit in the server. More, than all other players. A polish person playing a nerfed class? Boom, tomorrow you see in patchnotes that that class is somehow overbuffed and now is completely broken, but if you confront admin about it he just says "what do you mean, you all wanted a buff. its not that easy to "balance" all classes". Yea, when you only listen to one "friend" on a server and do everything they say in a blink of an eye without any judgment of your own, then its "not easy" but there were MANY passionate players in the server that would have loved to participate in balancing, testing shit out before mindlessly buffing everything. thats one point. another one, thats a classic one. Admins friend was oneshoted by a mercenery. guess what, next day mercenery's double strike was set on 1 min cooldown, dmg nerfed and tanking passives nerfed xD. Man it keeps on going and going with this type of shit, but you cannot expect for an Admin to grow a pair in one night huh? That Admin is what made the server a complete shithole. He cant take any criticism, seemed more like a dog than an owner of the server to be honest. It was so very strange to me and i didnt actually want to believe that he could accuse a normal player of fucking up the server when all he did was work his ass out leveling up slaves, buffing himself and when people asked, them aswell. There are refresh scrolls in the server which allow to refresh all buffs and make them to 60mins, so soon all people had full buffs and didnt want to play othervise. When buffer was offline, people didnt want to play so admin Gave super op buffs like rotten tomato 5 that gave 15k hp/mp, crit rate, power, etc, that in this epic is sooo op and you cant even compare those buffs with normal buffs. In admin's eyes he was completely innocent when he buffed everyone with such op buffs, everyone got used to them and when he deleted them, everyone was mad because they couldnt progress without them anymore. But he decided to put all the blame on the only guy in the server that had slaves and said that he was at fault for making all players used to good stats . Moron, am i right? I even remember when Admin was joking in all chat for days about the player being the druid of hidden village and making the hv's buffer his name. that was funny then but now the guy is responsible for the death of the server? Yup, thats YoSiem for you . We with our friend group, looking forward about the servers longevity, written a list of needed changes for the server because if it went on like that the server would die out soon enough. We sent it to admin. a long list btw, and the last one was "probably best to wipe, but initate a vote for it to see if players want it". 27 people for, 9 against. ok lets move on and use this reference for later. wipe passes. server is wiped. what does admin do? lick the asscracks of his polish dominatrixes and level them up, give op buffs, stuff, you call it. he denies all of it. one of the players, his friend lets say, said, that he will level up and pk all of the server. well, pk is one of the games mechanic so why not. i mean its fun and makes a challange for everyone and not mindless grinding. the admin impersonated the guy that said that would pk all, killed random players with op shit and then, when everyone blamed that other guy for pk, he just simplehandedly said that that was not him and everyone knew instantly that was admin. He continued to lie about it for a few days, then admitted to lying. so he's jus another hipocrite pathological liar. ok then. Nice admin we have here . when some players confronted him, he made a new story for each and one of them even though his english is not so good. maybe the language barrier is a factor for story telling, i dont know. i dont judge people for their ability to speak other languages, its a very good trait, no matter how you speak, at least you try and learn. whatever. i dont think you should continue lying anymore Yosiem. just admit being a good little doggy for your so called "friends" and move on. The server was "not p2w" from the start, but players, me included, wanted to invest in the server's longevity, to donate for the good of the server. I think admin didnt expect that much of attention moneyvise. He then implemented cash shop with items not available in game. You may ask how is that not p2w though? same mate. same... while we were reporting bugs and polish were abusing them, admin was working on even more cash shop items that would break the game, not discussing with the players that he wanted to do so much in the early stages of the server. wipe happened, server went from shit to complete garbage. Some people confronted him that they want their money back because they invested for the longevity, but got what, 2 weeks of gameplay and that was absurd and not worth the money they spent. Well Yosiem had an answer for that aswell. He started playing his innocence card again. Now he's the good admin, doing everything players ask him for and so on and so on. Well thats why the server is trash because you had the best files ever created for a pserver and you did everything your masters told you to do. whatever other poeple asked, were denied or somehow changed by the likes of his "friends". Then he started blaming again. Oh damn how i like that. All of a sudden its our fault, the group of 5 people, where 4 of us voted yes on the poll for wiping. 4 out of 27 yes's dont even account for 20% so i dont know what is wrong with his math but you tell me. I have never been so passionate about any of the servers that i have ever played in, thats why this comment would seem hateful or in any other way. I dont mean any harm or misconception for Admin himself. He can be a great guy, as other players in the server told me about him, but honestly, he should grow a pair, start making his own decisions after hearing from the players, because thats what he wanted to do initally and lastly, if he wants to play in the server, you can only do so by playing solo then. Its not fair to any of the community nor the ecconomy of the server. with great power comes great responsibility. what i wanted from writing this long ass article that nobody will bother reading, not even YoSiem i beleive because he doesnt understand english so well? Well firstly, maybe the short version will let people decide whether they want to invest into this server or not. you can play, its a great server, but you will play solo, even though the server files are made so you can only play with a group here. so if you come alone, well best of luck for you to find somebody to play with. if not, then polish are there for you to pk you while you level or try to do anything for yourself . secondly, maybe the message will reach admin and it will affect him and maybe, just maybe he will man up and grow a pair. i know thats much to ask but i say MAYBE. thirdly, i would appretiate if the guy refunded at least half of the donations to people that want a refund. i mean we feel scammed. you lied to us, deceived us and now we are just betrayed with nothing to play again. Thank you for reading and goodbye.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 15:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recree View Post
Short story:
This was one of the greatest server
Wait for smoke's domination server It's gonna get launched very soon and it's gonna be the best server, hardcore one ofc Also very competent admins
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/18/2021, 17:01   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennenmajster View Post
Wait for smoke's domination server It's gonna get launched very soon and it's gonna be the best server, hardcore one ofc Also very competent admins
Sweeet lets gooo
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2021, 17:14   #27

Quote:
Sweeet lets gooo

almost 500 people in group
Old 03/18/2021, 17:29   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennenmajster View Post

almost 500 people in group
Yup, already joined, looking forward actually. Hype didnt end with this server, hopefully can continue it here and do even more!
Old 03/18/2021, 19:14   #29

Quote:
Short story:
This was one of the greatest server that I and my friends have ever played in. Great server files, gameplay and server uptime. But then everything started going sideways when the ballless Admin started doing shit one after another on the server to fuck up the economy, doesnt take the blame for ANYTHING, blames everything on the players . all in all , server files are the best (procs to InkDevil, you are a beast my man), but Admin YoSiem is a complete disgrace. Not worth the time. Save your hype for a better server to come.

Long story (if you want to read more )
At start everything was very nice, everyone were equal. Sooner rather than later, the server started dividing into two groups. Polish people, that were YoSiem's good friends and all other people on the server. Lets name it a coincidense and "knowing the game" why the polish people were always ahead, had a lot of money and other shit in the server. More, than all other players. A polish person playing a nerfed class? Boom, tomorrow you see in patchnotes that that class is somehow overbuffed and now is completely broken, but if you confront admin about it he just says "what do you mean, you all wanted a buff. its not that easy to "balance" all classes". Yea, when you only listen to one "friend" on a server and do everything they say in a blink of an eye without any judgment of your own, then its "not easy" but there were MANY passionate players in the server that would have loved to participate in balancing, testing shit out before mindlessly buffing everything. thats one point. another one, thats a classic one. Admins friend was oneshoted by a mercenery. guess what, next day mercenery's double strike was set on 1 min cooldown, dmg nerfed and tanking passives nerfed xD. Man it keeps on going and going with this type of shit, but you cannot expect for an Admin to grow a pair in one night huh? That Admin is what made the server a complete shithole. He cant take any criticism, seemed more like a dog than an owner of the server to be honest. It was so very strange to me and i didnt actually want to believe that he could accuse a normal player of fucking up the server when all he did was work his ass out leveling up slaves, buffing himself and when people asked, them aswell. There are refresh scrolls in the server which allow to refresh all buffs and make them to 60mins, so soon all people had full buffs and didnt want to play othervise. When buffer was offline, people didnt want to play so admin Gave super op buffs like rotten tomato 5 that gave 15k hp/mp, crit rate, power, etc, that in this epic is sooo op and you cant even compare those buffs with normal buffs. In admin's eyes he was completely innocent when he buffed everyone with such op buffs, everyone got used to them and when he deleted them, everyone was mad because they couldnt progress without them anymore. But he decided to put all the blame on the only guy in the server that had slaves and said that he was at fault for making all players used to good stats . Moron, am i right? I even remember when Admin was joking in all chat for days about the player being the druid of hidden village and making the hv's buffer his name. that was funny then but now the guy is responsible for the death of the server? Yup, thats YoSiem for you . We with our friend group, looking forward about the servers longevity, written a list of needed changes for the server because if it went on like that the server would die out soon enough. We sent it to admin. a long list btw, and the last one was "probably best to wipe, but initate a vote for it to see if players want it". 27 people for, 9 against. ok lets move on and use this reference for later. wipe passes. server is wiped. what does admin do? lick the asscracks of his polish dominatrixes and level them up, give op buffs, stuff, you call it. he denies all of it. one of the players, his friend lets say, said, that he will level up and pk all of the server. well, pk is one of the games mechanic so why not. i mean its fun and makes a challange for everyone and not mindless grinding. the admin impersonated the guy that said that would pk all, killed random players with op shit and then, when everyone blamed that other guy for pk, he just simplehandedly said that that was not him and everyone knew instantly that was admin. He continued to lie about it for a few days, then admitted to lying. so he's jus another hipocrite pathological liar. ok then. Nice admin we have here . when some players confronted him, he made a new story for each and one of them even though his english is not so good. maybe the language barrier is a factor for story telling, i dont know. i dont judge people for their ability to speak other languages, its a very good trait, no matter how you speak, at least you try and learn. whatever. i dont think you should continue lying anymore Yosiem. just admit being a good little doggy for your so called "friends" and move on. The server was "not p2w" from the start, but players, me included, wanted to invest in the server's longevity, to donate for the good of the server. I think admin didnt expect that much of attention moneyvise. He then implemented cash shop with items not available in game. You may ask how is that not p2w though? same mate. same... while we were reporting bugs and polish were abusing them, admin was working on even more cash shop items that would break the game, not discussing with the players that he wanted to do so much in the early stages of the server. wipe happened, server went from shit to complete garbage. Some people confronted him that they want their money back because they invested for the longevity, but got what, 2 weeks of gameplay and that was absurd and not worth the money they spent. Well Yosiem had an answer for that aswell. He started playing his innocence card again. Now he's the good admin, doing everything players ask him for and so on and so on. Well thats why the server is trash because you had the best files ever created for a pserver and you did everything your masters told you to do. whatever other poeple asked, were denied or somehow changed by the likes of his "friends". Then he started blaming again. Oh damn how i like that. All of a sudden its our fault, the group of 5 people, where 4 of us voted yes on the poll for wiping. 4 out of 27 yes's dont even account for 20% so i dont know what is wrong with his math but you tell me. I have never been so passionate about any of the servers that i have ever played in, thats why this comment would seem hateful or in any other way. I dont mean any harm or misconception for Admin himself. He can be a great guy, as other players in the server told me about him, but honestly, he should grow a pair, start making his own decisions after hearing from the players, because thats what he wanted to do initally and lastly, if he wants to play in the server, you can only do so by playing solo then. Its not fair to any of the community nor the ecconomy of the server. with great power comes great responsibility. what i wanted from writing this long ass article that nobody will bother reading, not even YoSiem i beleive because he doesnt understand english so well? Well firstly, maybe the short version will let people decide whether they want to invest into this server or not. you can play, its a great server, but you will play solo, even though the server files are made so you can only play with a group here. so if you come alone, well best of luck for you to find somebody to play with. if not, then polish are there for you to pk you while you level or try to do anything for yourself . secondly, maybe the message will reach admin and it will affect him and maybe, just maybe he will man up and grow a pair. i know thats much to ask but i say MAYBE. thirdly, i would appretiate if the guy refunded at least half of the donations to people that want a refund. i mean we feel scammed. you lied to us, deceived us and now we are just betrayed with nothing to play again. Thank you for reading and goodbye.
im not gonna lie right some of server ideas are riped form my and Yosiem convo ... but all i heard from his "polish" freinds was that i steal from him instead... i have all conversations with him and all my ideas that i made on my server but somehow he did them days after me and exacly same as i did mentioned in messages. also getin back to his polish friends not all poles gets that what you mention its his "dogs" gets it.. i wont say more about it just carefull on him and also Mr.Black becarefull he called you badly to me when i mentioned that you posted your maps here so if he is "good boi" for you that means he is 2 face bi*ch...
Old 03/19/2021, 00:26   #30

Official statement throughout this drama.
So ... I admit that at the beginning there were not very good decisions about the server, so the server went in a slightly different direction than it should, what the players immediately noticed and reported to me all (thank it Hidden group) server buffs that I gave not only were for strong, they were also unsuitable for the current server situation.
There were some good reasons to start the adventure all over again and to correct my mistakes, which was suggested by Quavo and the hidden group.
and now the point where this drama started, for which I regret and sincerely apologize.
the main reason for everything is that player @ had a buff not available in the game, imposing a DOT attack. yes it's true, he owned it.
It was completely accidental, because when I tried to give this buff as Admin, I did not notice that the nickname entered in the GM tool was Arduino. Maybe it would be otherwise if I told the truth as it was, but unfortunately I deceived my good old friends from the game, so Hidden quavo chris etc.
I was afraid that you would not believe me and you would think that someone is really giving out reinforcements, especially my friend from Poland.
Well, the lie has short legs. I could not do it, I wanted good but it turned out very bad.
I sincerely apologize to everyone for this. especially those who will help me the most. Hidden Quavo etc. I know you are angry with me and our paths probably diverged, but I didn't want it to be like that.
this situation dotted the 'i' so I Wipe the server and lowered the Exp and Drop rate to have time to eliminate those things that gave some players an advantage on r7 at the same time giving people the opportunity to play and catch their favorite pets.
After restarting the server, no buff was used on any character, my Admin char is lvl 1 and serves only to announce something.
I play with you, at the beginning I had a different nick and attacked other players (I regret yes, very childish and not professional) but this pk was completely legal without any buffs and more.
I declare that after the server wipe, NOTHING is favored
and if it were otherwise, please Inkdevil would then send the server logs and show that I am actually a fraud.
the whole situation got very out of control and it's not like I used anyone (not hidden, I owe you a lot and all the popularity of the server you helped me build)
I do not ban you, I understand that you have no confidence in me and that you may not even want to know me anymore, but I officially write it here that you will always be welcome.
to private messages after all this, today I did not answer because I had to react to all this stress and walk away from it all. I'm sorry I didn't have the guts to talk to the hidden why his rank disappeared when I wanted to do it just now has left. I'm sorry

as for you folks on epvp especially BodzioElite. I haven't stolen anything from you and your ass ideas are pointless. the entire crafting system on my server is completely different than the one you talked about and it is not by me, but InkDevil. and has been around longer than you have been at the topic of rappelz. my reputation has not only been tarnished but also damaged. I do not want to keep anyone strong on this server. for all donate received, I bought a server machine so that it can stay as long as possible and I will work on the server still if there is only 1 player here. I am learning and it satisfies me.
maybe someday we'll get together again and we'll all fight side by side. I can only hope.
I apologize to all of you again and especially to my friends whom I just deceived like the last dick.
sorry that's all
Closed Thread

Tags
epicaria, private, rappelz, server, yosiem