Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Redemption Repack EN (9.4)

Discussion on [RELEASE] Redemption Repack EN (9.4) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 07/13/2018, 16:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkDevil View Post
I had a big list of fixes, including more than listed in this thread here.
It was up for more than 7 months...
If ppl would just have taken a look on it, they'd have the fix for that already...
But I see, people are even too f*cking lazy to do some more things by themselves.

Smoke has a backup of my thread, maybe he'll add that fix later xD

Oh and btw @ :
- i have no idea what you have done additionally on decomposing, since my posted fix included already everything, and originally most of that decompose-fix-query (I used then) was by @
- just as a comment, the decomposing of r1 and r2 equipment (nondura) was removed because people just bought those lowrank-nondura-items and decomposed these items to get powers...so it was no "bug"

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad about that some1 posted a synchronized db&client for starting developers with creating-rdb-problems, but everything else here is more...well...kind of sad to see how lazy this com has gotten to even do a bit on their own.
I want to personally apologize for the inaccuracy in this release thread, I accidentally applied my name to the Decompose fix, that is my bad and has been corrected my friend.

I had found the tp issue before I had initially messaged you, but you did fix it first so. :P

Otherwise I hadn't thought to apply you vast fixes before I had released, that's why they were not mentioned. They have been applied, the repack correct and download links/credits updated appropriately, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Furthermore, I have taken the time to create the Telecaster/Arcadia backups as scripted folders which you can find in the original posts under the server section.

Thank you all for your interest in the repack and if further corrections are needed please feel free to inform us!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2018, 23:36   #17

Quote:
I had a big list of fixes, including more than listed in this thread here.
It was up for more than 7 months...
If ppl would just have taken a look on it, they'd have the fix for that already...
But I see, people are even too f*cking lazy to do some more things by themselves.

Smoke has a backup of my thread, maybe he'll add that fix later xD

Oh and btw @ :
- i have no idea what you have done additionally on decomposing, since my posted fix included already everything, and originally most of that decompose-fix-query (I used then) was by @
- just as a comment, the decomposing of r1 and r2 equipment (nondura) was removed because people just bought those lowrank-nondura-items and decomposed these items to get powers...so it was no "bug"

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad about that some1 posted a synchronized db&client for starting developers with creating-rdb-problems, but everything else here is more...well...kind of sad to see how lazy this com has gotten to even do a bit on their own.
I have your Fix List into my Bookmarks and into a Separated Folder . Anyway thank's for what u Done
Old 07/14/2018, 02:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min@to View Post
I have your Fix List into my Bookmarks and into a Separated Folder . Anyway thank's for what u Done
Old 07/14/2018, 03:04   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post

LOL hhhhhhhhh xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
I want to personally apologize for the inaccuracy in this release thread, I accidentally applied my name to the Decompose fix, that is my bad and has been corrected my friend.

I had found the tp issue before I had initially messaged you, but you did fix it first so. :P

Otherwise I hadn't thought to apply you vast fixes before I had released, that's why they were not mentioned. They have been applied, the repack correct and download links/credits updated appropriately, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Furthermore, I have taken the time to create the Telecaster/Arcadia backups as scripted folders which you can find in the original posts under the server section.

Thank you all for your interest in the repack and if further corrections are needed please feel free to inform us!
Can you Please Fix that ?!

Old 07/14/2018, 03:35   #20

Good evening,
Do you have pure chance the links of the sql server that must be installed with this repack.
Because the one that I have is not compatible, because versions not enough resente ...
And the official tutorial for the 9.4 repack is used sqlserveur 2014, but is not compatible.
This could serve for others who want to test this pack

On this thank you pack it has the area well.
Old 07/14/2018, 04:00   #21

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462

Choose the developer edition.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2018, 04:04   #22

OK thanks, it works, it wanted to settle with this version
Old 07/15/2018, 03:47   #23

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min@to View Post

Can you Please Fix that ?!

The link has been updated
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2018, 04:06   #24

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
The link has been updated
Thank's
Old 07/16/2018, 04:43   #25

thanks all ppl ,i researching rappelz...btw,how to change npc name,but dont update client db_string...
Old 07/16/2018, 05:46   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaha View Post
thanks all ppl ,i researching rappelz...btw,how to change npc name,but dont update client db_string...
You can't, As you know u need to Update Stringresource Table.
Else u can Just Add the Name in the LUA File but the name will be just in the Title :

PHP Code:
    dlg_title("Kadantte"
Old 07/16/2018, 11:23   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaha View Post
there are several ways, but tell me why don't you want to update the string? I might help in the best way.
Old 07/16/2018, 15:58   #28

Received Thanks: 1,189
Guess I'll have to say sorry for my behavior - had a really bad day when I wrote my post...

It was supposed to be a normal comment with additonal infos, but somehow it got boosted with my bad mood ^^'
At least it's always someones own responsibility if he/she wants to use content/fixes, or if not.
I've overreacted a bit, since I didn't thought about the option you could have worked on files separately without checking in forum for existing fixes.

By the way, I have some more fixes, if you're interested in
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/16/2018, 16:59   #29

Quote:
Guess I'll have to say sorry for my behavior - had a really bad day when I wrote my post...

It was supposed to be a normal comment with additonal infos, but somehow it got boosted with my bad mood ^^'
At least it's always someones own responsibility if he/she wants to use content/fixes, or if not.
I've overreacted a bit, since I didn't thought about the option you could have worked on files separately without checking in forum for existing fixes.

By the way, I have some more fixes, if you're interested in
hey, its fine we all learn from our own decision good or bad.
but i would like if you post those fixes your self so that if someone has modified repacks he can just use that instead of extracting it from whatever other modified repacks you\others will make.
Old 07/16/2018, 22:59   #30

Received Thanks: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
hey, its fine we all learn from our own decision good or bad.
but i would like if you post those fixes your self so that if someone has modified repacks he can just use that instead of extracting it from whatever other modified repacks you\others will make.
alright. i'll check first if smoke fixed some of them already.

And by the way for those who wondered,
I nulled the threads for one reason (as stated, a private one...), and let them temporarily be nulled until I'm done with my changes.
So they weren't supposed to stay clean in the end.
More like 'under maintenance' - even if it was not planned that way.
Thanks
4 Users