Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Redemption Repack EN (9.4)

Discussion on [RELEASE] Redemption Repack EN (9.4) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 07/17/2018, 01:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by InkDevil View Post
alright. i'll check first if smoke fixed some of them already.

And by the way for those who wondered,
I nulled the threads for one reason (as stated, a private one...), and let them temporarily be nulled until I'm done with my changes.
So they weren't supposed to stay clean in the end.
More like 'under maintenance' - even if it was not planned that way.
thank you very much for all the work you have done .
Old 07/17/2018, 04:30   #32

Received Thanks: 1,188
Okay, I've made a fast check, and one thing I can already give out is a fix for skills:
Code:
UPDATE dbo.SkillResource
SET critical_bonus = 0
where id <> 45321 and id <>45323 and id <> 2074 and id <> 47016
GO
At the moment - and seems most of 9.4 Server didn't fix that - EACH SKILL has a safe 26995% critical chance...
Was really funny to realize that, and to see that it did not attract attention, since most of server have much buffs which increase the critical rate.
It had no effect on autohits, but classes like mages had a 100% critical chance even with level 10 first Job. xD
With that query there are only 4 skills left with 100% critchance (1 skill of m.genie,p.genie,staged nightmare skill and that one hide-skill of assassin), which are also stated in their tooltip as 100%-critchance-skill.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/17/2018, 05:00   #33

elite*gold: 6190
You did a great job with this release ,
Old 07/17/2018, 13:45   #34

@ thanks a lot...

i have a question:
twagod_sys() function missing....have the origin file?
Old 07/18/2018, 01:29   #35

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaha View Post
@ thanks a lot...

i have a question:
That file wasn't released, so I guess it was a custom one by Team Revolution.

Next Fix: Rondo area west.
Even on retail nobody reported or fixed that one yet - but you can walk around the whole west area, because they didn't create a collision-area there...

That screenshot in spoiler was made on retail/official by me some months ago, and checked the nfa constantly after each patch - still not fixed there

(Thanks to @ for his Maptool here. that made it a lot easier for me to fix that.)
Attached Files
File Type: rar rondo_nfa_fix_94.rar (14.0 KB, 68 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/18/2018, 02:34   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkDevil View Post
That file wasn't released, so I guess it was a custom one by Team Revolution.

Next Fix: Rondo area west.
Even on retail nobody reported or fixed that one yet - but you can walk around the whole west area, because they didn't create a collision-area there...

That screenshot in spoiler was made on retail/official by me some months ago, and checked the nfa constantly after each patch - still not fixed there
(Thanks to @ for his Maptool here. that made it a lot easier for me to fix that.)
Thank's for the Fix :3 , As always you Helping a lot .

Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaha View Post
@ thanks a lot...

i have a question:

As @ said it's a Custom script, So just run this Query and Use @ tool for Extract NPCresource.rdb and hashed with @ tool ( rHash ) and put the file into ur resource folder :
Query
PHP Code:
USE  Arcadia
DELETE FROM NPCResource WHERE contact_script 
'twagod_sys()'
GO 
Old 07/19/2018, 07:35   #37

It would be amazing if you tried to make a SQL file for these additions and fixies so other members who started using and editing the original files.
however, you did a great job, thank you.
Old 07/20/2018, 14:13   #38

Thank you guys @ and @ to continue in working and supporting this release I just have one request I’m not being lazy but could you please continue to edit the original post for the ongoing fixes or interesting stuff that InkDevil and others releasing or pointing out? Maybe this thread gets 100 pages later �� anyway thank you guys for still supporting this game you are the real MVP!
Old 09/04/2018, 11:24   #39

Really no way to use SQL Studio 2014 on this release' databases ?
I've create a root machine with W8, installed SQL Server 2017 Dev edition, Management Studio 2017 was not included.
I dld it from official MS page, but I can't launch it (various dlls and missing components errors). I've tried nearly all possible workaround but to no use...
SQL Server 2017 works, but Management Studio 2017 doesn't...
Really driving me nuts.
Old 09/05/2018, 06:23   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH4NO3+Fuel Oil View Post
I've create a root machine with W8, installed SQL Server 2017 Dev edition, Management Studio 2017 was not included.
I dld it from official MS page, but I can't launch it (various dlls and missing components errors). I've tried nearly all possible workaround but to no use...
Really driving me nuts.
At first chill out
Here a u can Download the Databases as *.sql Files so u can execute them on SQL Server
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2018, 08:56   #41

Quote:
Really driving me nuts.
yea sql can really get under your skin with error messages, just be strong.
Old 09/06/2018, 13:33   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min@to View Post
At first chill out
Here a u can Download the Databases as *.sql Files so u can execute them on SQL Server
Thank you very much Min@to...
I could only find Arcadia and Telecaster
I guess that Arcadiainfo, Billing and Auth can be retrieved from any other release, right ?
Old 09/06/2018, 17:09   #43

Quote:
Thank you very much Min@to...
I could only find Arcadia and Telecaster
I guess that Arcadiainfo, Billing and Auth can be retrieved from any other release, right ?
nope sadly you need those too aswell xd u need billing to make revo's cash shop if you want, otherwise u can use 9.1 one. also idk about arcadiainfo.

but you also must have both auth database and auth program (princess aurrora) synced or the same version.
Old 09/06/2018, 23:07   #44

May you please upload princessaurora.exe for this release, I cannot use rzauth at all...

Or please provide instructions on how to setup Auth emu...
Old 09/07/2018, 03:18   #45

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,460
You can find instructions on how to set up the auth emulator in the release thread for it...

If you want you can use the Princess aurora.exe you were using before.

The emulator however is much better. Just fill out the auth.opt you dont even need to compress it.
Thanks
2 Users