Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Speed Hack

Discussion on [Release]Speed Hack within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 05/01/2018, 01:04   #16

elite*gold: 6190
Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
You first tell people that you release this hack and support it for further updates, if any server owner finds a fix for it (makes people start hating you) next after my reply you start telling that it was leaked by your team 5 months ago, and you are willing to help if they can’t manage to find a fix.
(I see now you switched sides to help instead, that makes people love you again) and after the last wall of text, thanks for clearing things up, i had to reply to make you put out more info so people could understand the story behind your release. Maybe it’s just me but i couldn’t find the benefit of your release by reading the first 2 replies... and as a server owner i had to reply to such post from you.
Maybe it's because of my bad english but any way i don't want the people to start love me xD why i want such a thing like that when my name is Ghost , well even if this SFrame is fixed the cheat engine will stay out there and every one can use it there's alot of tut in youtube about how to use it on rappelz, but if you want me to delete this release just say and i'll delete it , but before that take it as a challenge and try to make a solution .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2018, 08:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
wow wow wooooow, so much hate !

Firstly I SALUTE you ghost for the release, yes things were fishy on many servers by some players and I find this glitch\bug very convenient to prove what they were doing.

now we have our eyes opened to such stuff we can not only fix bugs but also create modified sframes to gain privilege or customize stuff we don't like.

just for a starter solution, I thought about is making a launcher that will only use the original sframe you make to run the game and doesn't accept any other sframes, well you need to work a lot with it since people might boot force their sframe via .bat.

anyways I didn't think we can do such things to the official server now my brain is open to many stuff we can do with sframe, it leaves me with one question. How can we modify sframe if we can't unpack\decompile it?(talking as a normie dev who has no experience in reverse engineering). I don't think hex is a good idea and I tried a lot to reverse but the only thing I came up with was that it is Themida & WinLicense 2.0 - 2.4.6 - structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
"For educational purposes not to cause harm for the servers" I appreciated your releases so far, but this is just...

dude he noted that he is willing to help people who didn't understand\ can't fix it.

take this as an opportunity to learn from the best, if you don't think he's not the best then point at anyone and tell me if he ever did something to this community? all I see is people ungrateful here, ghost released all server files since 7.0 to 9.4 and people still doubt he is not good\ looking for thanks\money whatever their dirty minds think.

and now he's giving us a chance to open our eyes\ improve our knowledge on another side of developing and u'all start bashing on him saying this will destroy pservers, there wouldn't be any pserver if it was not for him releasing files&tools.
those are my thoughts outloud thx.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2018, 12:30   #18

I think this release is the right thing to do here.. all of you were crying about the **** servers anyway, didn't you? So here is the solution for it.. at least for some time before some one will sell/release the fix..
Old 05/01/2018, 18:56   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
{I will leave your reply as it's without your new edit .. }

I don't care about reputation you don't know me , Any why i did not fixed the problem in my server you can go and use it in my server not a problem at all , i'm not searching for a players for my server at all that's just shitty thing to talk about , i'm just saying the truth also when i'm saying i'll update it more and more i meant it! i have a lot of SFrames and updates that i want to release with cool edits , any way your opinion is not important for me a lot of people know who i'm , by the way the thanks part you said that's best joke i've ever heard please you think when i'm released a tools & server files from 7.0 until 9.4 that i can sell them, you think i'm doing this for a thanks on this site? -with all my respect to this site but No, i'm doing this because i like this game .

Also as i said the SFrame was leaked from a months ago and a lot of people using it in secret and destroying the servers , why you wont make it public so the developers can use it to make the client side more better also you know it's not the only way to increase your move speed , you can use cheat engine ,so i'm not see it as a big and serious problem !, but you know your reply telling me that you know nothing about rappelz developing .

I was writing another Release just now before your reply but,You know something? Its your right, but you don't deserve it by looking at what you said you think that all the people are like you so you thinking that i'm doing this to collect people to play on my server xD?.

Anyway if the forum moderator decided that this thread is not suitable here , he can delete it .

Also for the arabic people i'm gonna leave this here so read it .

The fix is easy but not with lua , did you tried to fix it? show me your script or where you stopped so i can make it right for you
7.2 released because volcano team had them and they share a screenshot of it
9.1 released because one of your team started selling the files
9.4 the same one of your team took it and opened a new server and I heard that he was thinking to sell the files

It is not because you want to share them, it is because if you didn't share them someone else will share them with his name not yours
Old 05/01/2018, 19:45   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
7.2 released because volcano team had them and they share a screenshot of it
9.1 released because one of your team started selling the files
9.4 the same one of your team took it and opened a new server and I heard that he was thinking to sell the files

It is not because you want to share them, it is because if you didn't share them someone else will share them with his name not yours
well even if the files leaked to other team & to volcano that mean i can't sell them?

9.4 when the files is leaked and the guy who has the files Beg me To not release it because he want to open an server for himself , 9.1 when rakan omar start to sell the files to volcano and to other teams when he offered me more than 5000$ just to share him with this sell and keep it secret , back then i just can sell the files For thousands of dollars and just don't give a **** about you , think again .

I know you people , I know who are you what's your name in the arabic community i know what's the point from what you say .. but any way i don't give a **** about your opinion ,

Lets leave all this in a side , if you did not liked my 7.2 files don't download it don't use our tools .

and please again , Just say that you can't solve it and let the others help you , don't always be right , Your problem is you Do not recognize your mistakes , But you love to blame others for your stupidity .

Good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2018, 23:33   #21

elite*gold: 27
Hey Ghost first thanks for this relase kepp it up your good work. 2th i get always a error if i try to run rappelz with this sframe

Error: Cannot find libgobject-2.0-0.dll'. Please, re-install this application
Old 05/02/2018, 02:09   #22

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aigens1337 View Post
Hey Ghost first thanks for this relase kepp it up your good work. 2th i get always a error if i try to run rappelz with this sframe

Error: Cannot find libgobject-2.0-0.dll'. Please, re-install this application
Well that means it is the Arabic sframe which also means you will need all of the Arabic dlls that come with the Arabic client in order to run it.

Check the 9.4 guide there is a link you can download all of the dlls from.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2018, 06:01   #23

Quote:
well even if the files leaked to other team & to volcano that mean i can't sell them?

9.4 when the files is leaked and the guy who has the files Beg me To not release it because he want to open an server for himself , 9.1 when rakan omar start to sell the files to volcano and to other teams when he offered me more than 5000$ just to share him with this sell and keep it secret , back then i just can sell the files For thousands of dollars and just don't give a **** about you , think again .

I know you people , I know who are you what's your name in the arabic community i know what's the point from what you say .. but any way i don't give a **** about your opinion ,

Lets leave all this in a side , if you did not liked my 7.2 files don't download it don't use our tools .

and please again , Just say that you can't solve it and let the others help you , don't always be right , Your problem is you Do not recognize your mistakes , But you love to blame others for your stupidity .

Good luck
you may know me because I played Volcano server and I had a lot of videos there or you may know my cousin
Anyway, I said the truth and you shouldn't be upset
who had 9.4 files said he mad you share it (not what you just said)
BTW I didn't use 7.2 even 9.1 and 9.4, I only used 8.1
Old 05/02/2018, 22:05   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherock View Post
you may know me because I played Volcano server and I had a lot of videos there or you may know my cousin
Anyway, I said the truth and you shouldn't be upset
who had 9.4 files said he mad you share it (not what you just said)
BTW I didn't use 7.2 even 9.1 and 9.4, I only used 8.1
well i'm not mad after all because i'm know i'm right and what i said it's right , i have a screens for this person about 9.4 when he beg me , also i have a screens for rakan omar when he say i'm gonna give you money just leave revolution and keep it secret ,lets sell it and leave the rappelz world ,

After everything it's normal for me i'm not surprised about you i know all volcano team hate me and my team because we released the truth about them .

Again good luck

P.S: Every 8.1 Repack are bugged with volcano GM permission bug in the smp except Al7rob repack .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2018, 23:03   #25

Thank's :3, i'm thinking right now on a Fix :3
If i get any problem i will Contact with ya on Skype if you Don't mind that
Old 05/02/2018, 23:55   #26

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Quote:
P.S: Every 8.1 Repack are bugged with volcano GM permission bug in the smp except Al7rob repack .
Yes but that exploit was discovered and pointed out here...

At least reported for 9.1, however I think the GM permission exploit is way more detrimental to the game server than this little speed hack release.

The only thing it would adversely affect is PVP which is incredibly broken anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2018, 03:57   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min@to View Post
Thank's :3, i'm thinking right now on a Fix :3
If i get any problem i will Contact with ya on Skype if you Don't mind that
Try to fix it then talk to me if you did not found the fix i can lead you ,

A little tip for the bug , The final solution for it is the Packets , But any way there's another ways to fix it , in my test server i fixed it with the smp .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2018, 05:47   #28

Quote:
well i'm not mad after all because i'm know i'm right and what i said it's right , i have a screens for this person about 9.4 when he beg me , also i have a screens for rakan omar when he say i'm gonna give you money just leave revolution and keep it secret ,lets sell it and leave the rappelz world ,

After everything it's normal for me i'm not surprised about you i know all volcano team hate me and my team because we released the truth about them .

Again good luck

we all know volcano team and what they used to do before you released the screenshots. more than that, and why you are talking with me as we had an experience together!

I know about the bugs in 8.1 my cousin helped me and solved them all ^_^ and I quit developing since I found that the developments need a lot of time so I switched (playing instead of development) this happened like 2014 I guess.

PS: nobody cares about how the team of a privet server is treating their players. All what they care is to have a server filled with players and a GMs who are always there. that's why they had a lot of online players (for more than 6 months). And before I forget, you could sell the files as you mentioned, but you will lose the reputation that you want to have.
Old 05/03/2018, 06:45   #29

Nulled
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/03/2018, 08:30   #30

trying to destroy others servers? i mean why now?

Tags
hack, rappelz, revolution, speed