Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Speed Hack

Discussion on [Release]Speed Hack within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6190
Lightbulb [Release]Speed Hack

Good evening,

This thread is for the P-Servers players , a little gift as a lot of people requested it , It's an edited SFrame will up your MOV speed more than 9999+ just by moving with keyboard.

So all what you have to do is just move by your keyboard , we used this SFrame on the official before too with a lot of bugs , i can share the bugs with you here but the official gonna fix it quickly so it's useless,

If you liked this hack i can update it every time that any dev fix the problem in his server , yes i can update it every time if you wanted ! we make a fix for it before but we didn't released it , the fix is working by check & kick xD .

Good luck for the devs & For the players have fun .

P.S: The SFrame working on all 9.4,9.3,9.2 P-Servers.
Attached Files
File Type: rar RevolutionSFrame.rar (5.74 MB, 842 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/30/2018, 19:40   #2

I need to mention this SFrame is used For educational purposes not to cause harm for the servers , You can use this SFrame as a base to make a new hacks for the official or to learn how to edit the official SFrames to make your own edits .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2018, 19:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
nice ^^
Old 04/30/2018, 20:48   #4

elite*gold: 415

thanks for the release
but I mean what's the point?

you know the people gonna abuse it anyway
Old 04/30/2018, 21:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wael™ View Post

thanks for the release
but I mean what's the point?

you know the people gonna abuse it anyway
Well you're a developer? it's not difficult for a true dev to find a solution ,

Also the true developer not gonna see it as a abuse or something harm , it's something special , that mean we can do things more than we was think things bigger .

also if the server owner did not know how to fix it he should close his server, the ,bugs exist it's not the players problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2018, 21:33   #6

elite*gold: 15
"For educational purposes not to cause harm for the servers" I appreciated your releases so far, but this is just...

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2018, 21:47   #7

elite*gold: 415

well i dont give a **** about it i have 7.3 server

you do whatever you want who care anyway

good luck
Old 04/30/2018, 21:50   #8

elite*gold: 74
ty for releasing !
Old 04/30/2018, 22:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
"For educational purposes not to cause harm for the servers" I appreciated your releases so far, but this is just...

well , try to fix it , very easy don't talk before you try .

I understand that you used to find every thing you want here just like query to fix your problem a tool to edit your shop , ready to use scripts free ready to use server files .

try this time to make your own fix for this problem and i promise you if you didn't fix it talk to me on skype and i'll help you to fix it .

Edit:

By the way this SFrame is leaked from us since more than 5 months and a lot of players using it inside your servers ,and no one knows .
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2018, 22:47   #10

I just didn’t expect this release from you, and i’m sure more people react like this.
Old 04/30/2018, 23:01   #11

I thought That you loved this game :/
iguess iwas wrong

I just have one question if u can answer it
deos the fix have anything to do with LUA ??
Old 04/30/2018, 23:36   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by exter16 View Post
"If you liked this hack i can update it every time that any dev fix the problem in his server , yes i can update it every time if you wanted !"

uhmm oke... and your reputation here just droped from 100 - 1 with this topic great work , help close the last few servers out there, to maybe pull the last few players to your server with the real "Fix". No wonder not even 1 person thanked you for the release.

And guess who is behind this? and btw your reply makes it even worse!
{I will leave your reply as it's without your new edit .. }

I don't care about reputation you don't know me , Any why i did not fixed the problem in my server you can go and use it in my server not a problem at all , i'm not searching for a players for my server at all that's just shitty thing to talk about , i'm just saying the truth also when i'm saying i'll update it more and more i meant it! i have a lot of SFrames and updates that i want to release with cool edits , any way your opinion is not important for me a lot of people know who i'm , by the way the thanks part you said that's best joke i've ever heard please you think when i'm released a tools & server files from 7.0 until 9.4 that i can sell them, you think i'm doing this for a thanks on this site? -with all my respect to this site but No, i'm doing this because i like this game .

Also as i said the SFrame was leaked from a months ago and a lot of people using it in secret and destroying the servers , why you wont make it public so the developers can use it to make the client side more better also you know it's not the only way to increase your move speed , you can use cheat engine ,so i'm not see it as a big and serious problem !, but you know your reply telling me that you know nothing about rappelz developing .

I was writing another Release just now before your reply but,You know something? Its your right, but you don't deserve it by looking at what you said you think that all the people are like you so you thinking that i'm doing this to collect people to play on my server xD?.

Anyway if the forum moderator decided that this thread is not suitable here , he can delete it .

Also for the arabic people i'm gonna leave this here so read it . ~HERE~

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenAfter View Post
I thought That you loved this game :/
iguess iwas wrong

I just have one question if u can answer it
deos the fix have anything to do with LUA ??

The fix is easy but not with lua , did you tried to fix it? show me your script or where you stopped so i can make it right for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2018, 23:54   #13

كنت بحاول من أول ماتم إرسال لي الموضوع صراحة أعجبت بالتحدي بعدما فهمت فكرتك لكن تأثيره على السيرفرات الخاصة رح يكون صادم لحد الآن لم أبدأ بكتابة سكريبت LUA
فقط جربت السفرام وسويت فحص شامل للقواعد شفت لو في اختلاف فلاحظت أن السفرام مايأثر على القواعد الحين بعدما اطلعت على موضوعك العربي فهمت انه الشغل كله من Client Side
وهنا رح أبدأ بتشخيص المشكل فأريد أن اعرف إذا كان الإرسال من ملفات Data
أم ملفات dll
لقيت اليوم شيء يسهرني @@
لو نقدر نتواصل عىل سكايب او واتس اب رح يكون احسن ماحتاجك تخبرني طريقة فقط شوي توجيه وكما قلت انت تريد رفع مستوى التطوير
Old 04/30/2018, 23:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenAfter View Post
كنت بحاول من أول ماتم إرسال لي الموضوع صراحة أعجبت بالتحدي بعدما فهمت فكرتك لكن تأثيره على السيرفرات الخاصة رح يكون صادم لحد الآن لم أبدأ بكتابة سكريبت LUA
فقط جربت السفرام وسويت فحص شامل للقواعد شفت لو في اختلاف فلاحظت أن السفرام مايأثر على القواعد الحين بعدما اطلعت على موضوعك العربي فهمت انه الشغل كله من Client Side
وهنا رح أبدأ بتشخيص المشكل فأريد أن اعرف إذا كان الإرسال من ملفات Data
أم ملفات dll
لقيت اليوم شيء يسهرني @@
لو نقدر نتواصل عىل سكايب او واتس اب رح يكون احسن ماحتاجك تخبرني طريقة فقط شوي توجيه وكما قلت انت تريد رفع مستوى التطوير
ضيفني سكايب ghostinformatics
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2018, 00:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
{I will leave your reply as it's without your new edit .. }

I don't care about reputation you don't know me , Any why i did not fixed the problem in my server you can go and use it in my server not a problem at all , i'm not searching for a players for my server at all that's just shitty thing to talk about , i'm just saying the truth also when i'm saying i'll update it more and more i meant it! i have a lot of SFrames and updates that i want to release with cool edits , any way your opinion is not important for me a lot of people know who i'm , by the way the thanks part you said that's best joke i've ever heard please you think when i'm released a tools & server files from 7.0 until 9.4 that i can sell them, you think i'm doing this for a thanks on this site? -with all my respect to this site but No, i'm doing this because i like this game .

Also as i said the SFrame was leaked from a months ago and a lot of people using it in secret and destroying the servers , why you wont make it public so the developers can use it to make the client side more better also you know it's not the only way to increase your move speed , you can use cheat engine ,so i'm not see it as a big and serious problem !, but you know your reply telling me that you know nothing about rappelz developing .

I was writing another Release just now before your reply but,You know something? Its your right, but you don't deserve it by looking at what you said you think that all the people are like you so you thinking that i'm doing this to collect people to play on my server xD?.

Anyway if the forum moderator decided that this thread is not suitable here , he can delete it .

Also for the arabic people i'm gonna leave this here so read it .
You first tell people that you release this hack and support it for further updates, if any server owner finds a fix for it (makes people start hating you) next after my reply you start telling that it was leaked by your team 5 months ago, and you are willing to help if they can’t manage to find a fix.
(I see now you switched sides to help instead, that makes people love you again) and after the last wall of text, thanks for clearing things up, i had to reply to make you put out more info so people could understand the story behind your release. Maybe it’s just me but i couldn’t find the benefit of your release by reading the first 2 replies... and as a server owner i had to reply to such post from you.

Tags
hack, rappelz, revolution, speed