Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Vac Hack, Zoom hack, auto pot hack, Speed hack me+ mobs, shop hack...

Discussion on [Release] Vac Hack, Zoom hack, auto pot hack, Speed hack me+ mobs, shop hack... within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Don't go here nothing to see because the hacks are deleted

Deleted people must learn to do it by them self from now off !
Thanks
22 Users
Old 07/26/2008, 16:34   #2

I don't mind it when people just copy/paste my SECportal hacks (I just checked 'your' hacks - all of them are 100% copy of my SECportal hacks), but why don't u give me any credits? Or did u really think anybody would beleave that u made them yourself? Ah well, I got used to n00bs re-posting SECportal (or some of it's files). All over the internet.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 07/26/2008, 16:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
I don't mind it when people just copy/paste my SECportal hacks (I just checked 'your' hacks - all of them are 100% copy of my SECportal hacks), but why don't u give me any credits? Or did u really think anybody would beleave that u made them yourself? Ah well, I got used to n00bs re-posting SECportal (or some of it's files). All over the internet.
What he do, can do everyone of us here (who know how to edit a CSV file)!!
It isn't that hard do to that ... but wayne

I see that as a kind of Spam, because everything of that allready post here in Forum!
To get the empty CSV files, just unpack the data.pak!
How to edit the CSV files, look here:

So don't call it YOUR OWN WORK!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2008, 17:00   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas875 View Post
[size="5"]Ok i made this so ppl don't need to do all the works by them self.[SIZE]
Quote:
And the rest made by Thomas875

Quote:
I Didnt! i made all the others but not the speed i copyed them from the all in one hack!! not secportal!

hm?

You stole the files and the tut.. nice
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2008, 17:03   #5

caught red handed lol :P
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/26/2008, 17:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chrome- View Post
hm?

You stole the files and the tut.. nice
OMG only thing i copyed was the speeds !
Old 07/26/2008, 19:14   #7

Why are you releasing this anyway? This stuff has already been released several times..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2008, 22:44   #8

Thomas875, don't get me wrong. I like it when people try to release stuff and help others out. I also don't mind if u (or anybody else) copies my hacks or a part of my hacks. It's how we al started to hack - first copy the others, then designing something of your own.

But when I download your Me+Mobs speedhack, I saw that it were my files and no credits, so I was ****** of a bit But it's ok now.

And Schenja, u are not completelly correct. Sure, there are hacks like Zoom Hack which can be made in one and only way. That way was explained in public tuts and everybody who follows those tuts will end up with 100% the same hack.

However, some hacks like Me+Mobs and Vac hack were modified by me personally. In fact, I changed much more values in monster.csv and info.csv then u will find in any tut. It's because I studied the game mechanics for a very long time and I made some modifications according to my own experiment. So, when I see a file with all values exactly as in my hack then I know 110% sure that it's ripped from SECportal.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2008, 11:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambLex View Post
Thomas875, don't get me wrong. I like it when people try to release stuff and help others out. I also don't mind if u (or anybody else) copies my hacks or a part of my hacks. It's how we al started to hack - first copy the others, then designing something of your own.

But when I download your Me+Mobs speedhack, I saw that it were my files and no credits, so I was ****** of a bit But it's ok now.

And Schenja, u are not completelly correct. Sure, there are hacks like Zoom Hack which can be made in one and only way. That way was explained in public tuts and everybody who follows those tuts will end up with 100% the same hack.

However, some hacks like Me+Mobs and Vac hack were modified by me personally. In fact, I changed much more values in monster.csv and info.csv then u will find in any tut. It's because I studied the game mechanics for a very long time and I made some modifications according to my own experiment. So, when I see a file with all values exactly as in my hack then I know 110% sure that it's ripped from SECportal.
I'm sorry to say but i didnt take the vac hack! Only the speeds and i made the wall, zoom and shop hack by my self and vac i copyed it from all in one hack. But let me say one thing! I'm a big fan of you
Old 07/27/2008, 11:40   #10

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
If this would be for 2moons i would call it spam! Coz in every usa folder u can download all these things already exist. Except the speed. But theres no eur folder out to dl just the secportal. (But u can rename a usa folder to eur folder )So i think it can stay. But pl stop taking things from other ppl this not the first time.
Old 07/27/2008, 11:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
If this would be for 2moons i would call it spam! Coz in every usa folder u can download all these things already exist. Except the speed. But theres no eur folder out to dl just the secportal. (But u can rename a usa folder to eur folder )So i think it can stay. But pl stop taking things from other ppl this not the first time.
Master? does the dekaron eu say "cannot connect to the server" when u try to connect?

And Thanks!
Old 07/27/2008, 22:19   #12

2x Have a bug Mobs attack me. Pls fix bug ^^
Old 07/27/2008, 23:02   #13

ok let me fix it
Old 07/28/2008, 07:06   #14

just cuz u either copy and pasted files or followed a tut dosent meen that YOU made them... and stop callin other ppl newbs cuz u keep doin **** that gets you marked with the label of newb
Old 07/28/2008, 20:29   #15

Quote:
Deleted people must learn to do it by them self from now off !
get a life lecher...
Closed Thread