Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]9.4 Official Files

Old   #1

elite*gold: 44
Lightbulb [Release]9.4 Official Files

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Introduction

Today I'm glad to provide you the Full official 9.4 files (with our fixes)

The files was taken from the test korean 9.4 server after hard work

you will find in the release the RDU files (use them only if you want to get the files back like the official in 10/09/2016 ) we fixed a lot of problems and bugs in the files .
  • Databases Folder: you will find (Auth,ArcadiaInfo,Arcadia,Telecaster,Billing).
  • RDU Folder: you will find here the RDU official files that can use by DBUpdater to update the Arcadia database to the official edits (don't use only if you know what you do).
  • RappelzHash Folder: you will find here the password hash tool .
  • GameEngine: Here is the important part you will find (AuthBin,GameBin,LogBin,ChatLogBin,UploadLogBin,Se rverLauncherBin).
  • ClientSide inside this folder you will find the Arabic SFrame that working with this files & The English SFrame.

The Setup

This is a little tut about how to install the files here's everything you need:
  • First you need SQLSERVER (if you ask me i advise you with SQLServer 2012) you can use SQLServer 2012,2014,2016.
  • Restore the Databases to the SQL (Auth,Arcadia,ArcadiaInfo,Billing,Telecaster).
  • Edit the opt files GameServer.opt put your SQL user and hashed password(the password must be hashed with the hash tool included with the files) Edit the AuthServer.opt you need to change the ips that inside the GameServer.opt&AuthServer.opt into your Server ip or put (127.0.0.1) if your server on your local computer.
  • Edit the LauncherServer.opt and put your GS path .. After editing the OPT files don't forget to put them in the rappelzcompress.exe tool.
If you did all what i said then you're ready to go .

How to start the server ?

You need to start this Engines :
  1. LogServer.exe --->The log server you need to start it first.
  2. ChatLog.exe --->Chat Log Server.
  3. PrincessAuroraServer.exe--> You need to put this commands in the prince to allow the players to login (start_service)(set game.open_external 1).
  4. ServerLauncher64.exe ---> If you want the server launcher to start the GS automatically just put this command (start_auto_launch).
  5. UploadServer.exe-->The upload server.
  6. CaptainHerlockServer.exe-->The Game server.

CopyRights~

Okay guys here we are at the most important thing..
we decided to start this project (Make rappelz great again) if you want us to complete just put a thanks or a good word to support us and don't delete our copyright from the files .. yes i understand who made the files is GALA but they not publishing the files for free they selling it for 135k$ but we're providing you the files for free .. we didn't get the files by a one step ! no we worked hard for a weeks to get it and fix it .. So if any one of you guys made a repack of this files please put a thanks word to the team that always providing the files for you .. if i saw a support i promise you that rappelz will back great again .

People To Thanks

I want to thank all the people who supported us from 2013 ..

Also i want to thank @Pyrok for his great tools that everyone using them and i used them alot with my files like
RappelzCompress and passwordHashtool and Client dumper Thanks again !.

COMMANDS

This is simple commands you may use them if you have a server on root:
  1. set io.ip_mask 110.216.146.120;110.216.146.121 -->This command you need to put it in the prince to allow to this ip's only to login.
  2. remove io.ip_mask 210.216.246.220;210.216.246.221 -->This command to delete the ip's and get the login back to public.
  3. #shutdown() -->The server shutdown command.
  4. #suicide() -->Engine killing command
  5. Game server port:49999
  6. Auth server port(that you need to put in the launcher):9881
  7. use_nprotect:0 --> to disable the GameGuard.

FAQ

Some tips:
Quote:
Hey Ghost I have a problem i made everything as you said but when i login(write my user and pass ) i get cannot connect to server.
Okay make sure you added this command in your launcher /auth_port:9881 (if you use the authserver.opt that i released with the files ) and make sure you opened the port in your Firewall if you already did this and you get the same problem make sure you changed this ip 103.249.70.106 in the authserver.opt to your server ip or if your server on your computer change it into 127.0.0.1.

Quote:
I logged in but when i select the server i get cannot connect to server.
Please check that you changed this ip 103.249.70.106 in your gameserver.opt to your server ip or change it to 127.0.0.1 if your server on your computer if you already did this then check the GS port (49999) is opened in the windows Firewall.

Quote:
Hey guys how i can decrypt the ela file??
Just use the RappelzCompress.exe to decrypt them like how you decrypt and encrypt the opt but * if you edited any lua files then you need to decrypt it again with the same tool by the same name(don't change the md5 file name or your GS will crash) or if you want to allow your GS to work with lua not ela just delete this line from your GameServer.opt (N:game.ela_count:40).

Quote:
I cannot start the game when i use the launcher bat i get problem with the SFrame .
Use rappelzcmdlauncher the tool released by glandu2 or use rappelzlauncher portal by silentwisdom.

Download

Here's the download link ..

The Rar password is : Revolution&Royal-Team

Again the rar password is : Revolution&Royal-Team

If you have any bug or problem just reply here with the problem or the fix and i will fix it or the guys will .
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
46 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
thank you

Old   #3

Great
Old   #4

Nice release once again Ghost thanks ! I support and trust you in your mission to make Rappelz great again !

Send me a pm if you need help in this good project !

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,032
Thank you for sharing Ghost.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Very nice
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

You're welcome guys .. All thanks for the team members they worked hard for this files.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #8

cannot install the telecaster data base , because the size of it .. more than 10GB .. what to do ?
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by asddom View Post
cannot install the telecaster data base , because the size of it .. more than 10GB .. what to do ?
Please send me picture from the error msg .. if there's no free space on your pc then make a space by any way or with the sql send me the pic with your SQL version.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

nice realise.....
مشكور على النشر وننتظر اطلاق سرفر 9.5
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
Please send me picture from the error msg .. if there's no free space on your pc then make a space by any way or with the sql send me the pic with your SQL version.

Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modamer9 View Post
nice realise.....
مشكور على النشر وننتظر اطلاق سرفر 9.5
أن شاء الله قريب

Quote:
Originally Posted by asddom View Post

well the database is fully cleaned .. you need to activate your SQLserver if it's not activated or install another version but i'm sure the problem with your SQLserver license cuz i'm using activated 2012 SQL and it's accepted the Databases.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Why is the telecaster 155gb ?
Old   #14

really amusing to see more and more contributions in this forum, it keeps it alive.

تسلم ياعسل ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar0alaa View Post
Why is the telecaster 155gb ?
cuz its taken fresh from official server xD
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post

cuz its taken fresh from official server xD
oh it makes sense thx for the reply

also thx alot Ghost