Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]9.4 Official Files

Discussion on [Release]9.4 Official Files within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 10/27/2017, 21:08   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoegsmoeg View Post
yes (see my older post ) io.auth.port:9881
whats your issue exactly ? and give us a picture with the error message .

check your TCP ip from SQL Server Configuration Manager in default its 5xxx (x = a number i don't remember) and change it to 1433.
Old 10/27/2017, 21:34   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefear511 View Post
whats your issue exactly ? and give us a picture with the error message .

check your TCP ip from SQL Server Configuration Manager in default its 5xxx (x = a number i don't remember) and change it to 1433.

btw it's not only via network - it's also when i start it locally within the VM:
so it is not a firewall issue - something is wrong in the auth but i do not see it.
Old 10/27/2017, 21:42   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
The server launcher is not the patch bin if you mean to use the official launcher .. the server launcher is bin to auto restart the GS&the auth by using this commands,

start_auto_launch --> This command to auto start the GS & Auth if they down .
stop_auto_launch --> This command to stop the auto launch .

You can edit the serverlauncher.opt and put any bin you want to auto start not only the GS & Auth .
ah, ok thats it i mean patch bin if can release or private tool?
Old 10/28/2017, 00:15   #154

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoegsmoeg View Post

btw it's not only via network - it's also when i start it locally within the VM:
so it is not a firewall issue - something is wrong in the auth but i do not see it.
Sorry it confused me.

Are you running the auth server on the same machine you are running the SQL and if so why are you using a LAN address when you can connect via 127.0.0.1 local host.

That is why I got a little confused this epics auth.opt is longer than previous and when I saw the LAN address I thought it was the game server.

Would be nice to see your gameserver.opt also but you can run auth.opt local host mine works fine when I do.

I have also tested the release with glandu's auth emulator successfully.

I don't really do a lot of new port usage though I am still using the same connection information in my .opt files that I was using when I first came to these forums and set up 7.4

Most of the time I ignore a lot of the new .opt settings unless it is one that mine does not have and I think it is important then I add it.
Old 10/28/2017, 05:53   #155

The Arabic Client was updated to 9.5 is there a way to make the sframe included work with that client ?
Old 10/28/2017, 06:52   #156

I would like to ask, I really want to play your rappelz.ae server.
But I enter the account density, the pop-up 10061 window. The game is forced to close.
For this I have been for some time, did not play your server.
Old 10/28/2017, 07:03   #157

elite*gold: 6190
Quote:
Originally Posted by oombond View Post
I would like to ask, I really want to play your rappelz.ae server.
But I enter the account density, the pop-up 10061 window. The game is forced to close.
For this I have been for some time, did not play your server.
Did you used the launcher in our site?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2017, 07:58   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar0alaa View Post
The Arabic Client was updated to 9.5 is there a way to make the sframe included work with that client ?
for anyone who has similar issue just go to data.000 and take it out of the folder and then rename data.000.old to data.000 that will be like a downgrade
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2017, 19:51   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
Sorry it confused me.

Are you running the auth server on the same machine you are running the SQL and if so why are you using a LAN address when you can connect via 127.0.0.1 local host.

That is why I got a little confused this epics auth.opt is longer than previous and when I saw the LAN address I thought it was the game server.

Would be nice to see your gameserver.opt also but you can run auth.opt local host mine works fine when I do.

I have also tested the release with glandu's auth emulator successfully.

I don't really do a lot of new port usage though I am still using the same connection information in my .opt files that I was using when I first came to these forums and set up 7.4

Most of the time I ignore a lot of the new .opt settings unless it is one that mine does not have and I think it is important then I add it.

Server runs as windows 7 pro VirtualBox instance with SQL 2014 std. Firewall off
running with the Lan IP address instead of the localhost ip worked well in 9.1
client connects from host to the server (and tested within the VM as well won't work as well)

attached are the opts
Authserver.opt

gameserver.opt
Old 10/29/2017, 01:28   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Informatics View Post
Did you used the launcher in our site?
I use the logger is found in your facebook fans, https: //goo.gl/XJlPfX provided.

But before there is a period of time can be normal login, and now it is that I can not log in the situation.

Because I do not know which version of the country to use, so I use this complete file with the logger.
Old 10/29/2017, 16:34   #161

Wow! I haven't checked on Rappelz in a long time and log in to see this release, nice work I did see some people having trouble with a few of the ela files and noticed the RappelzCompress tool packed with the release is an older version, here's v3 the can handle those files fine.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RappelzCompress.zip (942.2 KB, 277 views)
Thanks
19 Users
Old 10/29/2017, 20:26   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Wow! I haven't checked on Rappelz in a long time and log in to see this release, nice work I did see some people having trouble with a few of the ela files and noticed the RappelzCompress tool packed with the release is an older version, here's v3 the can handle those files fine.
Glad to see the legend is still alive
Old 10/30/2017, 01:10   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Holy *** you're alive :P pls come back we miss u :3
Old 10/31/2017, 13:09   #164

Thanks, i always love to see what has changed and tinker in the database files
Old 10/31/2017, 14:41   #165

BTW is telecaster cleaned up now or still need use developer edition?

Tags
files, galalab, rappelz 9.4, revolution, royal