Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

not one good server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
not one good server

ive tried all so dont tell me well have you tried my server? I've played every pserver not a fan of either of them at all, the only server i was a really a fan of was sapphire and thats pushing it, im just saying why make a pserver when you're just making the same thing someone else is making?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 30
posts like that seems like coming too frequently. every time someone says "all pservers are ****" it always comes to a discussion around one single pserver as the "one and only good server".

do you guys think we dont see such hidden attempts of hype? makes me laughing.

it may sound like paranoid from me but still such posts are too freqent last time. it makes me thinking its a new trend in Rappelz pservers advertisement but in fact: its an old outdated dirty ****.

as a player i would never take a look on a server that holds an audience that throws crappy words to other servers. it looks like a sect

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
posts like that seems like coming too frequently. every time someone says "all pservers are ****" it always comes to a discussion around one single pserver as the "one and only good server".

do you guys think we dont see such hidden attempts of hype? makes me laughing.

it may sound like paranoid from me but still such posts are too freqent last time. it makes me thinking its a new trend in Rappelz pservers advertisement but in fact: its an old outdated dirty ****.

as a player, i would never take a look on a server that holds an audience that throws crappy words to other servers. it looks like a sect
hmm I like the way you think, I dunno it's rather a way to advertise for an upcoming server, or it's finally players are standing to say their thoughts.

well, who cares either ways, the pservers are always like this, not only in rappelz, check out metin2 *****.
Old   #4

lol im not advertising nothing, im just speaking the truth sorry if you dont like it but come on open your eyes its clear as day there is not one good pserver.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpthepostman View Post
lol im not advertising nothing, im just speaking the truth sorry if you dont like it but come on open your eyes its clear as day there is not one good pserver.
oh don't get me wrong I wasn't pointing at you, neither doggo as he referred to "posts" and not you specifically, I guess, its just how we see this trend, especially that there were 3 other posts with the same concept, just wondering why the multiple threads ^^ even tho it has been discussed and we could stick to the earlier thread.
Old   #6

didn't see a thread talking about this otherwise i would of
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpthepostman View Post
didn't see a thread talking about this otherwise i would of
Old   #8

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,025
Quote: