Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

6.2 Server - How populated would it be?

Discussion on 6.2 Server - How populated would it be? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/09/2017, 23:05   #271

elite*gold: 0
I just mean that BASICALLY everybody had acces to the beta server, you only had to ask to Charlie, so that mean that 90% of the server population was in this beta .... so why wipe ? we are all in the same range and i doubt that the server will earn 300% population after the beta test right ?
Old 01/09/2017, 23:28   #272

elite*gold: 16
curious that some pple think that you can play from open beta without a single wipe.
on the other hand i dont understand why the owner dont gave x100 xp drop for testing everything or so
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2017, 23:52   #273

Heya, in my opinion is a wipe rly fine and also fair for the players so all got the same chances. All they played in this beta should be know that this was a test and could be wiped ,true it was work and time to lvl but also a support for a working server. And if this helps to get a running system all should be happy to be a part of this progress instead of flame ...

But I think also if you go now for the next beta and wipe then again or something you might lose players. Try to fix the biggest bugs as the pet thing the guild menu etc and go live for all. So everyone can enjoy the game at this time . If ppl " waste" weekends to the next beta I think they will not start a 3 time ....
Go on with the good work
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2017, 02:02   #274

I'll type my experiance that i did while playing in beta in ( German ) & in ( English *its not the best english* )

Also. Ich habe bis zum ende lvl 71 erreicht und bis dahin sind mir einige dinge aufgefallen.
Mit einigen extrem starken buffs die wir hatten war es in den dungeons teilweise wirklich sehr schwer und der killspeed war echt sehr langsam mit ( 8 ) mann.
Wir hatten keine pets und einige petclasses die dadurch teilweise ihren nutzen nicht bringen konnten schon klar.
Es war keine chance für uns überhaupt equips zu leveln oder wirklich damit in den dungeon zu leveln da die droprate auf Rang 2 und Rang 3 extrem gering war, obwohl charlie sie andauernd erhöht hat.
Die EXP rate ist ( TOP ) und die T2 Pets die haben schon recht nett gedroppt ( ich hatte ein tamed octo orc rp und skelli).
Die M.acc war teilweise echt radikal weil man mobs die 2-3 level höher als man selbst war öfter mal gefailt hat. ( wie es bei Normaler p.acc aussieht weiss ich nicht.)
Zu der sache das man zu den dungeons laufen muss ist eine nette oldschool angelegenheit aber nicht jedermanns freude, da werden sich immer die meinungen trennen.
mir gehts sehr um die Ruppes ~ wie man sie farmen soll, wenn man zu wenig kriegt aber man darf auch nicht zuviel kriegen da kaum was in Ruppes erkaufbar ist weil alles im Voteshop ist , Ruppes liegt teilweise ziemlich im Hintergrund wenn die droprate angepasst ist und wird dann auch überschwemmen. Man sollte sich einige dinge mit Ruppes erkaufen müssen oder Ruppes auch ein wenig sinn geben.
In der beta waren schon echt viele spieler also solltet ihr euch überlegen ( weil einige rumgepöbelt haben wegen dem download speed ) mehr als nur 1 downloadanbieter zu presentieren.
Entweder man kriegt Worldbuffs die stark genug sind damit man nicht zu schwach ist im Dungeon oder die monster werden schwächer ( mit den krassen worldbuffs die wir schon hatten war der Killspeed nicht schnell nur wenn wir GM buffs hatten ( huna healer ) etc da gings echt super aber auch schon zu einfach.

Eng: will be much larger than the german part because im getting tired of telling my like 60+Hours Life Experiance on the server xD

The ruppes was heavy in background ( i played 60h+ and got like 10-15mil in the whole rappelz'life'story there ( reached 71 ) ( and ive farmed some Thousands of fieldmobs for sure.
+ There is nothing to do with ruppes ( just leveling the equips up ) nothing else in my brain that ive remember yet )
I liked the exp it wasnt too heavy and not to low
*ill end the english part its garbage anyway -.- xD *

Ihr solltet euch gedanken machen das ihr ne goldene mitte an worldbuffs habt ( ohne wird garnichts gut gehen dort ) ^^ oder ihr überlegt euch was mit den Monstern sie zu schwächten oder sonstiges )
Die spieleranzahlen stimmen um DPS zu machen das steht fest obwohls nur ne BETA war.
& Wichtig ist das ihr ALLEN, die chance gebt auf der NÄCHSTEN beta zu spielen da es sonst auf dasselbe hinausgeht wie raskim sagte das einige spieler nicht spielen können. ( ausser natürlich ihr wiped )
Jeder spieler sollte die möglichkeit haben spielen zu dürfen auch wenn es beta ist ( man ist sich ja dessen bewusst das es zu serverwartungen , bugs oder sonstiges kommen kann.
Angenommen die nächste beta wird enden OHNE WIPE dann dürfen fehler wie zu starke buffs nicht vorkommen da es sonst spieler ( pusht ) und die anderen wieder rumweinen werden das sie benachteiligt werden.

I've just said everyone should be able to play on the next beta ( so there wont be any peopel crying about other peopel having any advantages ) and some more stuff

Hope it helped ( mostly the germans who understood it )
See u in next beta ~ rururu rappelz is love rappelz is life

P.S Thats all just MY OPINION . Noone else~ just trying to help a little.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2017, 02:14   #275

I'll work on this with you a bit if you like Raskim, only on weekends though. And if you haven't gotten icons working yet I can manage that.
Old 01/10/2017, 16:35   #276

Im now ok with that whipe but please take dura in...without its hard to lvl in dungeons (without full buffs) and eq drops are rare
Old 01/10/2017, 16:41   #277

Hello guys,

yes, the buffs were quite high, they were supposed to help, as long as pets won't work.

The droprate will be adjusted, all items will be checked in database and set to fair values. Dura item's aren't supposed to be in there, we will try to make nondura gear drop as high as dura gear in 6.2 was.

The exprate will be x1, when everything starts. The buffs will most likely taken out of the game, only a few (like ss buff for ruppees) might be possible.

When Server goes official, it will be "classic" like. No high buffs, no fast leveling, it will be oldschool.

If anybody wanna enjoy 6.2 for FUN just pm me, i will run the server "as it is" with crazy buffs from npc and with 170 pets, until we do new beta. (This fun-server will get a wipe by 100%.)

Everybody who played the last beta, will receive something nice when server goes live.

Yes, a lot of ppl had access to closed beta. I don't know why downloadspeed was so slow for some ppl. Server itself was fine, it has 1000mbit up/down and i don't expect any trouble with the speed. There will be alternative download resources later (like shareonline, uploaded, mega), but this is just secondary, since first the bugs need to be fixed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2017, 16:59   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post
Hello guys,

yes, the buffs were quite high, they were supposed to help, as long as pets won't work.

The droprate will be adjusted, all items will be checked in database and set to fair values. Dura item's aren't supposed to be in there, we will try to make nondura gear drop as high as dura gear in 6.2 was.

The exprate will be x1, when everything starts. The buffs will most likely taken out of the game, only a few (like ss buff for ruppees) might be possible.

When Server goes official, it will be "classic" like. No high buffs, no fast leveling, it will be oldschool.

If anybody wanna enjoy 6.2 for FUN just pm me, i will run the server "as it is" with crazy buffs from npc and with 170 pets, until we do new beta. (This fun-server will get a wipe by 100%.)

Everybody who played the last beta, will receive something nice when server goes live.

Yes, a lot of ppl had access to closed beta. I don't know why downloadspeed was so slow for some ppl. Server itself was fine, it has 1000mbit up/down and i don't expect any trouble with the speed. There will be alternative download resources later (like shareonline, uploaded, mega), but this is just secondary, since first the bugs need to be fixed.
I dont think server would be populated if the exp is x1 and there are no buffs. The point of the private server is to be FUN in my opinion. If you do fancy server with cool buffs and events I think that people from other servers would also play there.. x1 exp is extremely low. As you may have noticed we barely killed moonlight mob in 6 chips in the beginning even with the "insane" buffs, which weren't insane since we had low basic stats and the buffs were percentage. x2 exp or higher is completely fine and I think having dura EQ is fine as well. I even thought that 6.2 is the epic where you could have staged pet as well but I was completely wrong and thats the thing that i've missed the most.. Hardcore dungeons are the other thing that I miss and also the D3 Gear. I don't like masterclass either but the epic with all these stuff was the best. Not sure if the server that had these things was named "darkness fight" but it was awesome although it's never coming back. Whatever you do I hope you find the right stuff to entertain people and enjoy doing it. Good luck!
Old 01/10/2017, 17:16   #279

i think the buffs from the npc are pretty okay without them i wouldnt play there.. because it would be ultra boring (official like) just add normal hv buffs.. everything else like x1 rates are lovely no dura n **** please.. but you already know it. Hope Raskim is back asap
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2017, 17:33   #280

grind = fun? mehhh
Old 01/10/2017, 17:45   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubsido View Post
Whatever you do I hope you find the right stuff to entertain people and enjoy doing it. Good luck!
This is what i mainly wanna do with the server.

I will reopen it as funserver until raskim is back. If anybody wanna join gimme a pm, i will assign user + password for that phase, you can register with personal username + password later again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2017, 18:10   #282

Hi,just a suggestion about gears,why dont you use the d3 dura gears without the dura bonus..,this way there wil be no dura but the enhancing/plussing of the gear wil make it much stronger as regular non dura gear,i have seen it on other lowrate lower epic servers and it works out very well...
Old 01/10/2017, 18:18   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post

Please take this in consideration, once again, rappelz community is to small for a "retail like" server, x1 rate and no buffs is telling people to commit them selfs for months of grinding and dungeon party (if they are lucky to have them) in a private server that they dont know how long it will last, at least, in official rappelz even tho is pay to win, people know they will not lose what they did, now here why, do people would play here for hard farm for 2 months or more, and then for some reason (legit one or not) the server would have to close? That's why people choose high rates, they is not a really commitment.

Must of close beta players, played just for themselves not really to help the server, the community, in other hand they say 71 levels different isn't much but when u ask for a wipe they immediately cry that they "wasted their time". imagine after 1 month or more...

Sugestions:

1 - rate x1 is fine but, give percentage buffs, this will help new players that may join the server [after the first week or so], and will help WHO invest in their gear and enchant it.

1a - Would be possible to make a buff that is affected by the number of players in party? like Increasing p.def+hp (or whatever) the more people in party? Another thing... instead of 9 levels difference why not remove it or make it 20 levels? I never saw a server with this kinda of things, maybe they are not possible i dont know.

2 - Dungeon mobs have to much HP, chips buff should last +/- 60s.

3 - we should have two type of votes, ones for more expensive/important things (SS+ac+cubes+e-pro etc) and other type of votes for more common things, bottles+feathers+pieces etc... or make a dropping box from mobs that would have a chance to drop things like feathers and other small stuff, SS should be rare because the point of the server is low rate but i think other things should be more common, and i dont think the votes at this moment will give us that, but they are not tested so...

4 - I personally hate "gm/admin events" in private servers, the ones that usually go for them, are bored players or players that "doesn't have nothing else to do", players that really want to play they are already busy, mostly in dps or doing something productive for themselves. In other hand i love "drop events", they are rare, rewarding and everyone can get them without disrupt us from levelling/farming.

5 - Maybe weapons or armor sets in the vote system with Bonus?

6 - Like i said before in some comments, is not because its a old epic that it doesn't have failures, i think some pets should be reworked, at least theirs unitys, some pets would only be used because the player dont have other, for example, a BP is much better then a unicorn (and in some situation better then a ANGEL), a player would gladly play with a unicorn but once they got a good BP the unicorn would be a good belt pet for the evasion. But unicorn is tier 3 and BP tier 2 , and thats doesn't make sense to me, maybe if Unicorns had better unity's or better heals...

7 - More Ice cream & cookies
Old 01/10/2017, 18:26   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
I agree with pretty much everything except the party buff from no.1a. That would just encourage people to sandbox with 1 to 7 more clients depending on how strong your pc is.
The chips lasting 60 seconds is a great idea.
Also weapons and armors in vote shop is alright as long as there won't be a way to directly pay with real money for them.
Old 01/10/2017, 18:49   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDolphin View Post
I agree with pretty much everything except the party buff from no.1a. That would just encourage people to sandbox with 1 to 7 more clients depending on how strong your pc is.
The chips lasting 60 seconds is a great idea.
Also weapons and armors in vote shop is alright as long as there won't be a way to directly pay with real money for them.
Well, you could prevent that, just by make it so, that the buff would just be active based in the players "activeness".. using skills or melee attacks, plus if a person would make the effort to open 7 windows over playing with players instead, i guarantee u, u dont want a person like that in your party, he will destroy your party xD

If in fact, the server wont get buffs there will be slaves thats for sure!