Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

6.2 Server - How populated would it be?

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,007
Charlie, I would suggest to Perform a wipe after everything has been fixed. I heard you supported Player with buffs and ss because the voteshop is Not working?

This and the fact that you only gave some People Access to the beta makes it very unfair then if you will Not wipe.

Think about that Please.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #257

It will be fair at release. And i keep telling players we need you back first, to make pets working at least. I wrote you some pm's. Do you have an idea maybe why pets won't get exp?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Charlie, I would suggest to Perform a wipe after everything has been fixed. I heard you supported Player with buffs and ss because the voteshop is Not working?

This and the fact that you only gave some People Access to the beta makes it very unfair then if you will Not wipe.

Think about that Please.
Because u cant play? Charlie said at the beginning to us, that the server not will whiped. We played for finding bugs and now should our time not rewarded?

Many players invested a lot time for leveling. Should we now lvl for nothing?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #259

Server has been shutdown, new closed beta will start when raskim is back and we tested ourselves.

We appreciate the help, but we also saw that most ppl sadly were interested more in leveling and having an advantage later, at least it looked like it for me.

I will open a new topic for beta when we finished testing.

And for the time you used to play on the server: I was checking server and stuff all weekend. Please keep that in mind before you complain here.

Old   #260

there goes the neighbourhood

thanks for having us, it was a pleasure to mess around a bit

hopefully everything will be on its feet soon!
Old   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post
Server has been shutdown, new closed beta will start when raskim is back and we tested ourselves.

We appreciate the help, but we also saw that most ppl sadly were interested more in leveling and having an advantage later, at least it looked like it for me.

And for the time you used to play on the server: I was checking server and stuff all weekend. Please keep that in mind before you complain here.
Have you another reason for leveling than geting higher?
We are thankful for the server and your work on it, but then you sould tell us in the beginning that you will whipe it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #262

elite*gold: 16
Quote:

good choice, you see player just want have a better and faster start
Old   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsraucher View Post
Have you another reason for leveling than geting higher?
We are thankful for the server and your work on it, but then you sould tell us in the beginning that you will whipe it
How old are you? ITS a CLOSE BETA to TEST! Even if Charlie would make that assumption that wouldn't be a wipe, how is that even fair or plausible in your mind that a low rate server would give a "win game factor" to some, even before the server open? I mean ask for a lott pet or even a fresh tier2 pet even that i wont care but crying about not be able to be 50+ levels above people that didn't even started playing its just.... you was asked to test a close beta, if u wont be selfish griddy and not thinking about u, u would know that any close beta requires a wipe.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #264

lmao

the ones who were staying in afk and talked much in the chat will never reach R3 no matter if its closed,open beta or it's all official. I really enjoyed playing on the server. Hope that we'll be able to play again as soon as possible.
Best wishes
Thanks
1 User
Old   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
How old are you? ITS a CLOSE BETA to TEST! Even if Charlie would make that assumption that wouldn't be a wipe, how is that even fair or plausible in your mind that a low rate server would give a "win game factor" to some, even before the server open? I mean ask for a lott pet or even a fresh tier2 pet even that i wont care but crying about not be able to be 50+ levels above people that didn't even started playing its just.... you was asked to test a close beta, if u wont be selfish griddy and not thinking about u, u would know that any close beta requires a wipe.
max lvl was 71 so its still fair and not a win game factor.
Old   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsraucher View Post
Because u cant play? Charlie said at the beginning to us, that the server not will whiped. We played for finding bugs and now should our time not rewarded?

Many players invested a lot time for leveling. Should we now lvl for nothing?
its a beta so a wipe is normal...
Old   #267

There will be a new beta, i guess at the Weekend.

I will open a thread then and whoever wanna test/join may apply there and also get a reward later.

It was never a plan for a wipe. Yes, ppl from beta would have advantages, but also had to live with bugs. Old plan was to make exp-buff for NEW players, so they can easily level up in the first days.

I appreciate the help of the players who wanted to help and i hope i see you in next beta and on official, when we are done with bugfixing.

My main interest is that we ALL have fun on the Server and i hope the next time it will be like that (no bugs, but a lot of fun).

When server goes official there will be a gift for beta testers, but everything will be fair. This is for sure.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #268

hey

We wouldnt have leveled so much if we knew that there will be wipe. So basically all bugs could have been tested/discovered/fixed by you and u could have told us about the server when its ready to be played and official. Most of us got to R3 we hyped about the server and we have been told that we're being wiped and we will be able to play again in the next beta (*** knows when that would be) starting from the bottom and then will be wipe again eventually in the official server we'll get something out of the fact that we tested the server. I'm trying to say is that you lose players like that don't you think? I liked the idea for the server tho, I played **** tons of time...
good luck tho, i would really want to join when the wipes are done.
Don't feel like wasting time building something that nobody gives a **** about
Thanks
1 User
Old   #269

We lvled without pet ( because of the lvl 1 pet bug ) so what, ss will be in the item shop, i dont see any adventage to get those, and the buff ? Charlie implanted a buff NPC so the new player will get advantage of this too, we had nothing more....
Old   #270

Quote:
There will be a new beta, i guess at the Weekend.

I will open a thread then and whoever wanna test/join may apply there and also get a reward later.

It was never a plan for a wipe. Yes, ppl from beta would have advantages, but also had to live with bugs. Old plan was to make exp-buff for NEW players, so they can easily level up in the first days.

I appreciate the help of the players who wanted to help and i hope i see you in next beta and on official, when we are done with bugfixing.

My main interest is that we ALL have fun on the Server and i hope the next time it will be like that (no bugs, but a lot of fun).

When server goes official there will be a gift for beta testers, but everything will be fair. This is for sure.
Okay Charlie and what is with the player's from this beta? wasted 3 days?

Thanks
2 Users