Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

6.2 Server - How populated would it be?

Old   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnita View Post
As 8ballx said, there were way too many CM/WL after the 2nd wipe but I don't agree with the idea of nerfing it... Maybe add something like instead of giving a gift for the 1st hitting r7 give it to the 1st of every class. So people maybe gets incentivated to go for other classes ^^
That still wouldn't help because you can change to any class right before hitting r7 then change back. cm/wl are way over powered anyway so nerfing them is the best option to create balance. There is no point being a sin or champ besides pvp and a knight is only good for tanking and sucks for farming, so being a cm/wl is a smart choice but everyone using them is annoying. I wouldnt agree with a nerf but rather raising the abilities of mele classes so that the game isn't nothing but asura and sb's

Old   #422

Quote:
Originally Posted by percyexpress View Post
That still wouldn't help because you can change to any class right before hitting r7 then change back. cm/wl are way over powered anyway so nerfing them is the best option to create balance. There is no point being a sin or champ besides pvp and a knight is only good for tanking and sucks for farming, so being a cm/wl is a smart choice but everyone using them is annoying. I wouldnt agree with a nerf but rather raising the abilities of mele classes so that the game isn't nothing but asura and sb's
Percy, your point is invalid cause magicians are scaling now. If you havent played wl/cm in the downgraded epic 6.2 server you wouldn't know that they even struggle a lot early while u can solo with any other class better than they do. They get their power back at higher lvl but in the cost of the early struggle I think it is fair... and about the farming - Charlie spawns tons of mobs on the fields so farming for everyone should be equal. You might kill faster with ranged class cause ofc you are ranged but u can pull many mobs as champion or another melee class and do your aoes and clean the whole field .. btw if you think that wl/cm is overpowered just wait for a summoner who has a rp+ naga in dual summoning... then you'll see what exactly needs nerfing

Old   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubsido View Post
Percy, your point is invalid cause magicians are scaling now. If you havent played wl/cm in the downgraded epic 6.2 server you wouldn't know that they even struggle a lot early while u can solo with any other class better than they do. They get their power back at higher lvl but in the cost of the early struggle I think it is fair... and about the farming - Charlie spawns tons of mobs on the fields so farming for everyone should be equal. You might kill faster with ranged class cause ofc you are ranged but u can pull many mobs as champion or another melee class and do your aoes and clean the whole field .. btw if you think that wl/cm is overpowered just wait for a summoner who has a rp+ naga in dual summoning... then you'll see what exactly needs nerfing
i wouldnt say the pet classes need nerfed because in pvp you take out there best pet or the healing pet and its game over for them. And i enjoy the useful kill speed in dp's lol
Old   #424

is it possible to stage pets without advantage =)

it would be nice to see those staged skins (no need for better stats or skills )

Old   #425

Quote:
i wouldnt say the pet classes need nerfed because in pvp you take out there best pet or the healing pet and its game over for them. And i enjoy the useful kill speed in dp's lol
Once you start with your pet's CC either fear, blind, stun or petrify you need exactly 3 seconds to melt down anyone. No healing pet needed xD
Old   #426

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energon- View Post
is it possible to stage pets without advantage =)

it would be nice to see those staged skins (no need for better stats or skills )
it easy to make all pets use staged skin without being staged or just some of pets.
Old   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
it easy to make all pets use staged skin without being staged or just some of pets.
if that happens I don't want staged pets. I only like them cause of their skins. It will be so cool if u are able to choose between staged skin or non staged *-*
Old   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubsido View Post
Once you start with your pet's CC either fear, blind, stun or petrify you need exactly 3 seconds to melt down anyone. No healing pet needed xD
as a sin i would fear rp kill naga in 2 secs then get the rp out of the way and then rush user before they can do anything. I wouldn't even need a pet
Old   #429

Dude, in epic 6.2 assassin cannot kill anything ... You're talkin about a meta that's definitely not epic 6.2
Thanks
1 User
Old   #430

Quote:
as a sin i would fear rp kill naga in 2 secs then get the rp out of the way and then rush user before they can do anything. I wouldn't even need a pet
i can read you never did fight a good pvp petclass,youre tactic would work on a petclass who doesn't know you wil attack but in a dual or pk fight you won't even touch any before you drop death ...its 6.2 you know...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #431

Quote:
That still wouldn't help because you can change to any class right before hitting r7 then change back.
That's easy, take em out of vote shop till all classes hit r7 ^^
On old epics rebirth / HoH didn't exist and nobody cared, so I guess they all can wait till the "hit r7 event" finishes... Who knows, maybe they end up liking their class instead of going to warlock..
Old   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by misera66 View Post
i can read you never did fight a good pvp petclass,youre tactic would work on a petclass who doesn't know you wil attack but in a dual or pk fight you won't even touch any before you drop death ...its 6.2 you know...
i quit after epic 8 came out and sin is great pvp no matter what epic you just need to know how to use it. It actually took some skill to use unlike cm/any pet class. Wl and archers take skill to in pvp if your trying to pk whole dp's.
Old   #433

Man who gives a fk what class is op I just wanna play haha when will the server be on any updates¿
Old   #434

As many celebrities answer on the question "when is your album coming out".. the answer is soon.
Old   #435

I really like the whole idea of Ice Maiden dropping and being tameable. I agree that card enchanting was bad. Enchanting to +2 to was just too difficult. Also, would be really nice if you added Upgrade Stones, so I can upgrade my pets' warrior/hunter armors to Lvl 10 while playing summoner class. Pets should be a little easier to obtain in general since private servers are much smaller. On the other hand, t2 pets were too common. CMs and Warlocks were really popular, too.. I doubt nerfs would solve any problems. However, I don't know a lot about them, so I won't talk.