Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Oversized Text?

Discussion on Rappelz Oversized Text? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 12/02/2016, 21:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
When running the game at 1024x768 on windows mode. It works just fine. When I change the settings to full screen at the same resolution thats when the issue occurs. I'd keep it in windows mode no problem but the issue is that it doesn't fix the screen.
Old 12/03/2016, 00:01   #17

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
What is your native full screen resolution of the monitor?
Old 12/03/2016, 00:45   #18

It's 3840x2160
Old 12/03/2016, 01:56   #19

Try these in the v1.opt

GRAPHIC_RESOLUTION_WIDTH=2560
GRAPHIC_RESOLUTION_HEIGHT=1600
GRAPHIC_REFRESHRATE=1
GRAPHIC_WINMODE=1
GRAPHIC_PRESETOPTION=0

Make sure you dont leave an old setting in there conflicting find them and change them. Especially

GRAPHIC_PRESETOPTION
Old 12/03/2016, 04:17   #20

Can't tell if the text was too big or not. That resolution did not work out very well. Game screen was cut off.
Old 12/03/2016, 04:25   #21

How was it cut off if your screen resolution is larger?
Old 12/03/2016, 04:35   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
How was it cut off if your screen resolution is larger?
I just realized my problem. My screen was zoomed 300% so I put it at 100%, launched the game and it worked. Even when not in windows mode! I swear I tried that before and it didn't work, oh well. Just glad it's done with

Thanks so much for all your help! I really do appreciate it!
Old 07/20/2023, 09:55   #23

I know, i know

This thread is old but High dpi will never be
Ima share my settings that worked:
1) in Rappelz: remove win mode (it screws up colors), uncheck Use desktop settings
2) in Desktop: right click Rappelz- settings- compatibility- high dpi override -system
Go to display settings- advanced scaling settings - uncheck fricking "Let Windows try to fix apps so they are not blurry"
I hate it so much, i assume it turns on when you use Windows troubleshooting in program's high dpi settings. Took me a while to test every option.
----
Of course you can just set scale display down to 100%, but then the rest of PC will look like trash.
I also set fullscreen mode in the game and lowered in-game resolution so it would scale properly and UI wouldn't look tiny