Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autologin

Discussion on Autologin within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autologin

Hello, I ask you, you can log in by default to an account, as the server that I am creating will be offline until I finish purging the details, it bothers me to always have to load the username and password. I've seen in a certain place that I can't find a command for the gamerserver.opt where the login line is added. Can someone help me.
Thanks in advance.
Old 07/25/2023, 00:31   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,463
The auth emulator Glandu2 wrote supports it...

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Autologin] New autologin for SBOT => log12project
10/06/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 66 Replies
Hey guys ! First , i hopes that there is the right section and that im allowed to post thats ... anyway its only to shar a nice tool ive found ! So... A friend gave me a link for an autologin named log12 As i know the firsts versions comes out somes weeks ago Ive tried it and its working fine for me !
IN REGARD bout Autologin
06/05/2006 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Yo misterfxz if i made new topic about someone sharing the old autologin, maybe, just maybe i searched the forums and that topic no longer exist. You even search for it before closing my request? The only match up upon search is the pinned topic. AND THAT is NOT what i was asking. I am asking, again, pls, If anyone has a backed up version of the "OLD" sro auto restarter, the one back in the day, that logeed into game, joined party, and started bot. pls if anyone has the file by any...
Autologin
05/25/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Für die gestressten Leute die kein Nerv haben auf 100 mal Passwort eintippen. Nicht vergessen im Charauswahl Menü das Tool mit Ctrl + F11 zu beenden, sonst spamt ihr den IG-Chat mit eurem Passwort voll ;) P.S.: Tool ist nicht von mir
Autologin
04/18/2006 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Have you something ? I need it not to client but to srobot wich in tray. My AC Tools doesn't work.