Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stickys

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,025
Stickys

I understand that the Private Server List thread was not getting updated so it contained a lot of out of date information.

Yet the tools thread was so useful why did it get unstuck as well?

[Collection] List of Rappelz Tools

Even if the first post in the topic is not updated with new tools people still replied and posted links to their released tools in replies to the thread.

Are we all just giving up on this section? Has it really come to the end of Rappelz, Pservers included?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 70
It's more then likely that someone reported it , just like Legendary did with the collection of servers . (Tools topic didn't get updated since long time and didn't get posts since 6-7 months)
I don't think the section is dying , we just need someone active (like you) to make those threads again and keep them updated otherwise it's not going to work & I'm not sure what happened to c1ph3r , I suppose he left Rappelz world .

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I understand that the Private Server List thread was not getting updated so it contained a lot of out of date information.

Yet the tools thread was so useful why did it get unstuck as well?

[Collection] List of Rappelz Tools

Even if the first post in the topic is not updated with new tools people still replied and posted links to their released tools in replies to the thread.

Are we all just giving up on this section? Has it really come to the end of Rappelz, Pservers included?
there still will be alot of forums to publish pservers , but this one is my fav .
so i thumb up for the topic , we need to refresh the spirit here ^_^

but who's c1ph3r ?
Old   #4

Yes, I reported those threads, indeed. What's the use of a thread with outdated and non-working links? Bad references and misleading information? I believe someone, like yourself thndr, will step up and take that place. Either that or someone brilliant will figure out another "Rappelz Download Center".

Rappelz pserver section has always been the same, no exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BlackCat. View Post
Tools topic didn't get updated since long time and didn't get posts since 6-7 months
It was a little short of a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
It was stickied for the first post of that topic.

Old   #5

Totally forgot about the Rappelz download center I made sometime ago , I will be working on it once again unless someone have a better idea ;D
Old   #6

I think more of a "training" center instead of a place where people download stuff only and work like robots is better, training center as in a place where those who understand how these tools work explain it to others / code weekly requests or something of people who want to learn.
Old   #7

Well I for one referenced the tools thread quite a bit while helping people in the help thread so I have bookmarked it.

I guess we don't need one then if it just goes to inactive when the OP goes inactive.

Or we could have a thread where the OP is not the most important post, and people just post links to their releases in it.

It is far easier then trying to find an old release topic but you just can't remember the horrible spelling of the topic title for the search box.

I do like download centers but the authors sometimes didn't want stuff released in a DC yet stuff got released in a DC and there were issues.

Here it stays completely up to the author if it is a thread that they post their release into.
Old   #8

Well if people don't want to get their stuff released on DC then I guess I could link it to the thread instead of direct download link. I don't think they would mind .
Old   #9

I guess that would be an alternative download center solution.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BlackCat. View Post
Totally forgot about the Rappelz download center I made sometime ago , I will be working on it once again unless someone have a better idea ;D
I'd like to see one up and running, I always used it when I needed something.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leqendary View Post
I'd like to see one up and running, I always used it when I needed something.

Ye no worries , I will probably be working on it on the week-end .
Old   #12

Received Thanks: 1,154
I will update the thread tomorrow if there is any need. i can update it whenever you want i only need someone who will inform me via skype if I'm away and have to do an update.

Your choice