Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[POLL] Epic 5 Server Low Rate

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
I think he has people willing to support his endeavor. We'll have to wait and see what happens :P

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Hey everyone.

I decided to start 2 Kind of Server.

The first (Wich will be launched in about 3-4 Day's) will be Epic 5 Only. That mean's, the old Epic you all know and love.

The second Server will be launched later, if the Request still on. The Features of that Server will be some Modifications, made by me and based on the Opinion, what this Epic could have made better.

So for now, i will Post the File's here, once im done finishing The Bugs i have found.

EDIT: Für die deutschsprachigen unter euch. Den Server habe ich international gestaltet, d.h. den Clienten wird es nicht in deutscher Fassung geben.
Ist es nicht möglich das Customzeugs einfach in den 1. Server später hineinzufügen um einfach bei einem Server zu bleiben? Kenne mich damit nicht aus, ist nur ein Vorschlag.

Wie auch immer, ich freu mich!

Old   #63

I take e5 over 9.**** any time, but why e5? have you thought about e6 it has all the pets anyone would ever want, better UI (you can actually put pet skills where you want not like in e5) more things for r7 to do and the best part altar of goddess to dump all your farmed stuff for cool rewards
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
I take e5 over 9.**** any time, but why e5? have you thought about e6 it has all the pets anyone would ever want, better UI (you can actually put pet skills where you want not like in e5) more things for r7 to do and the best part altar of goddess to dump all your farmed stuff for cool rewards
He's going to run retail-like e5 temporarly. He's working on custom e5 which is based on e9 files so there will be all pets I guess

Old   #65

I'm pretty sure the e5 he will run is based on the e9 files which gives a LOT of room for custom content expansion.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #66

Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by taystee View Post
He's going to run retail-like e5 temporarly. He's working on custom e5 which is based on e9 files so there will be all pets I guess
Like smoke allready mentioned.

Im using the Repack i build on the 9.1 File's.

That has the Feature, that i have Access to more Usefull Method's, to create nice ****.

(just like the shop box insert by a command without using any global variable )
Thanks
1 User
Old   #67

The Black Market: 347/1/0
Wäre wahrscheinlich auch mit dabei.Hab immer mal wieder solche "Ich will jetzt mal wieder Rappelz spielen" phasen

Im pretty sure raskim will be able to create an awesome server.
Old   #68

when server open?
Old   #69

probably by the end of this week.
Old   #70

Looking forward for this piece of bacon.
Old   #71

i would know if it will open in this year or not? cuz after few days i have weekend with some friends.. that we can play with free time ...

so i hope that happened..

simple suggestion :
you can open the server and then u can complete your site ( vote system etc..)
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school only View Post
i would know if it will open in this year or not? cuz after few days i have weekend with some friends.. that we can play with free time ...

so i hope that happened..

simple suggestion :
you can open the server and then u can complete your site ( vote system etc..)
it was said server will be done in 3-4 days, 4 days ago. It will be ready soon that's normal for server to be late few days
Old   #73

Things not worth it = you get early.

But as the saying says:

Anything worth it, is worth the wait.
Old   #74

Hello, I came back with more ideas:

1) Weekly rewards for top 5 players, just not sure what can the rewards be. Maybe an item of player's choice (let's say equipment piece or skill card +4)

2) Adding various boxes to boss drop table:
- wings box (archangel, gilded, falled) to r7 bosses, very low chance for box (around 5%)
- costume box - a box with random costume set, r5/6/7 bosses with very low chance (5% for r5, 6% for r6, 7% for r7 boss)
- mask box - with with random mask, all ranks of bosses, medium drop chance (around 20%)
- ancient element strike box, box with 3-6 elements. r2 bosses would drop boxes with r2 elements, r3 bosses with r3 elements etc (100% drop chance)
- ancient element defense box - same as for strike

All these items would be obtainable only from boxes, that would make them a little bit difficult to get and that would increase economy on server

3) As we knows that's epic where you need a party for dungeons and it's impossible to solo. So my idea is to add an npc with class buffs, but to make it fair and don't make classes like healer or huna useless buffs could be lv5 instead of lv10. Why? People will not rage quit when they won't be able to solo dungeons, but still... they won't be strong enough to fight with more than 1 mob at time, so they will have to play carefully.

Also a few pieces as starter pack

4) Add pet potions to NPC
Old   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by taystee View Post
Hello, I came back with more ideas:

1) Weekly rewards for top 5 players, just not sure what can the rewards be. Maybe an item of player's choice (let's say equipment piece or skill card +4)
+4Skillcards have a huge impact and making the topplayers even stronger doesnt sound like a good idea. Getting something that you can get threw voting would be fine, dekostuff as example.

Closed Thread