Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[POLL] Epic 5 Server Low Rate

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,007
[POLL] Epic 5 Server Low Rate

*null*

waiting for the close request to open the Main Thread for this Server.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

I vote for yes.

My Suggestions would be to somehow implement AoE loot pets which is very useful in my opinion.

Old   #3

I'd like to be a part of that, hmu
Old   #4

AoE Looter are implemented

Old   #5

We thinked since a long time to make an old school server but each time we conclude dat :

He can be fun but not for a long term. In old epic you need to play in group, and I guess a server like that will bring a huge amount of people (200) in the early day. But after moon or lm a few will just **** up because of CV (as CV do in official server during old epic).

Then people who will be interested with it will be 70+ (its already huge in old epic ^^).
But new people will never succes to do moon because all the player will be 50++. Or they will play only with reroll of their friend. And solo in thoses epic is just impossible.

So you will have the first player into the server who will like it and play it. But for new users (and you need them because old player will leave the server after a time. Maybe after 3/4/5/6 months but this will happend), but for new users it's just impossible so they will try 1/2 week but if they took 3h for make a dp in moon they will leave.

Btw I will join for sure since I loved thoses epic.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
We thinked since a long time to make an old school server but each time we conclude dat :

He can be fun but not for a long term. In old epic you need to play in group, and I guess a server like that will bring a huge amount of people (200) in the early day. But after moon or lm a few will just **** up because of CV (as CV do in official server during old epic).

Then people who will be interested with it will be 70+ (its already huge in old epic ^^).
But new people will never succes to do moon because all the player will be 50++. Or they will play only with reroll of their friend. And solo in thoses epic is just impossible.

So you will have the first player into the server who will like it and play it. But for new users (and you need them because old player will leave the server after a time. Maybe after 3/4/5/6 months but this will happend), but for new users it's just impossible so they will try 1/2 week but if they took 3h for make a dp in moon they will leave.

Btw I will join for sure since I loved thoses epic.
I think you forget 1 big Point. Im no wannabe like the most of this Section. The answer is a system, wich keeps the low level interesting aswell as the high level content.

I understand your Point, but as i mentioned, im open for ideas wich get back some fun ^^
Old   #7

it is good idea i vote yes and i hope u look at my suggestions

1- Easy upgrade that we can make weapons to +20 easly from lvl 1 to lvl 120

example ( weapons lvl 20 upgraded to +20 easy)

then we will have a fun thing

2- exp must be hard that we can lvl up hardly with this best epic

3- Belt with 6 slots

it is just suggestions and please make everything hard except Upgrade weapons from lvl 1 to 120 only

and thx we r waiting ur server
Old   #8

Hi ..
I vote YES .. but I hope the upgrade of the weapons easy form lvl 1 to 120 only ., and the server not an easy lvling up make the rate of xp low so we can enjoy every lvl and dungens ..oh ya and add the united rings please ^__^
wish you luck with your server and waitting for the opening ,
salut ^^
Old   #9

If Upgrading gear is easy, the rest is easy aswell... ~-~
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
If Upgrading gear is easy, the rest is easy aswell... ~-~
i knew that you will not love it XD but any way i would test gears low lvl with +20 that i never test it in anyserver it is just suggestion
and dont forget it is just for low lvl and NOT for high lvl gears.. that is mean high lvl gears must be hard for pvp fun
and there is another suggestion like ( blet 6 slot )

by the way i will join server whatever happened

good luck .
Old   #11

Please read my first Post slowly again and you will understand that i am against all of this OP EZPZ ****.

That means -> No 6 slots, No easy Upgrade, no dura in any kind, no soulpets with 1k atk speed etc pp....

Remind the good old times when player where proud about an +15 and hgher weapon? I want that feeling back.
Old   #12

I'd like to server like that.
Old   #13

that would be cool
Old   #14

I would play with my friends, we're old epic fans.

I also have few ideas to keep players for long time:

1) pets from newer epics and staging - staged pets aren't op, pets won't lose on their worth, there will be a need for them whole time. Also it will bring economy on server.

In e5 you have only a few pets, after few months server will get flooded with kentas and angels, they will lose on worth and become common. Noone wants that, so newer epic pets and staging will prevent from that.

2) all r7 belts could have 2 slots - that's not op imo, but it helps to highlight the way you build your character (dmg warrior, tank warrior or mix of both etc)

3) adding tier 2 and tier 3 equipment with bonuses on each piece:

tier 2:
-helmet +15 p acc/m acc
-gloves +5% cast/atk spd
-boots +5% mov spd
-armors: 1) warrior +5% p def, +5% max hp; 2) hunter +5% evasion, +5% atk spd; 3) magician +5% int, +5% m def; 4) summoner +3% int/str, +3% p/m def
-weapons 1) one-handed +3% atk spd (including xbow but with 6%, since it's 2h); 2) two-handed 6% p atk (m atk on staff ofc)

tier 3 same, but a little increased, let's say by ~50%, so +7/8% instead of 5% on gloves etc, that's not huge difference

It doesn't make that stuff op, but let you feel a little difference. Also it's only on t2 and t3 gear. It's hard to hit 150, but 155 and 160? It's insanely hard. So these bonuses are proper reward for all your hard work and once again - they don't make you op.

In e5 there's nothing to do when you hit 150, so adding 155 and 160 gear will encourage player to reach these levels, it's hard and takes a lot of time so it will keep them busy for **** long time.

5) new dungeons with stronger mobs (sort of hc) and extremely hard bosses which drop legendary weapons, armors, rings

-legendary weapons and armors, just like regular but have additional +50 random stat (str, vit, int, wis, dex or agi) - just 1 stat ofc

-legendary rings - normal r7 rings add +40 to 1 stat, legendary would add 60 or 80

It would take a lot of time and trouble to get your weapons and armors with right stat, since you can loot a 2h axe with int or wis stats - that's useless, so you have to keep faring to get the right one
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #15

Finally a usefull post

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread