Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[POLL] Epic 5 Server Low Rate

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 1
I wonder how difficult it would be to implement soul pets but instead of allowing them to be grossly overpowered instead link their stat IDs and link their skill tree IDs to an already existing pets.

That way you could bring a variety of pet skins without them being grossly overpowered with the passives and skills.

Like a healer soul pet type would just get linked to a blue pixies skill tree ID and stat ID, and a mage pet would get linked to a red pixies skill tree ID and stat ID and so on.

Just a thought to keep greater variety with the same game play feel.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I wonder how difficult it would be to implement soul pets but instead of allowing them to be grossly overpowered instead link their stat IDs and link their skill tree IDs to an already existing pets.

That way you could bring a variety of pet skins without them being grossly overpowered with the passives and skills.

Like a healer soul pet type would just get linked to a blue pixies skill tree ID and stat ID, and a mage pet would get linked to a red pixies skill tree ID and stat ID and so on.

Just a thought to keep greater variety with the same game play feel.
Thats not really hard. Just 4-5 nice written query's

Old   #18

I'd love to see you do Epic 4 instead. Pets were unique back then.
Old   #19

Lightbulb

Suggestion 1, Instead of "Legendary" eqps, reintroduce "Ancient" eqps, not 100% sure if they were removed or not but i have no seen one in what feels like years. They had a nice stat buff that wasn't too over the top.

Suggestion 2, Perm. "Event", as you said no cash shop. So if you were introduce a "Goodies Bag" which could contain anywhere from creature res, feather, SS to possibly e-pro. It would more then likely contain a mere 1 of each per bag drop but would be something to keep those hard grinders like myself happy.

Suggestion 3, included in the above bag, a VERY minimal chance at an "Ancient Element Box" Which would contain from a rank 2-7 (in slightly decreasing odds) strike or defense element or possibly even a skill element just to add another variable to it. This is both increasing the access to enchanting gear while i believe keeping it at a steady enough rate.

Suggestion 4, working with thndr's suggestion. Instead of introducing "soul pet card" add a tamable value to existing non soul pet empty cards.
For example: Loot Empty Blue Pixie, Find a " 'Blue Pixie' variation" (Cant think of a suitable mob), Tame said variation and result in Having a "Blue Pixie" with identical stats, skill tree but with an altered Picture and model.
This would keep a market for the default pet cards while still allowing for demand.
+1 for staging, but with no advanced cs staging material (adds to risk of staging but gambling can sometimes reap rewards), but keeping joker (Would add for a sweet pet if nothing else )

Not sure if these would be possible and if so how difficult. But i will keep upto date with this topic and lend my opinion if needed.
I feel like if they were to do a Runescape and release an "Old School" server with the same poll system, it would increase revenue for them insanely. But until then, we will have to fix their stupid mistakes

Old   #20

vote yez, but better epic 6.2 like AoR
Old   #21

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Thats not really hard. Just 4-5 nice written query's
Wann wird der Server denn ungefähr online gehen?
Old   #22

oh and stackable cards(pets, sk) is really usefull too
Old   #23

The best addition will be quality of life improvements like - aoe looters, stackable items like pet cards and skill cards, leveling rewards. The other thing is the 150+ content and after a month since start exp events for lower levels struggling to find lm party. I vote yes for the project and good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

+1 an dieser stelle raskim, ich benehme mich dann auch anständig :$
Old   #25

with you
Old   #26

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 2,282
Ich wäre sofort wieder dabei, aber nur wenn diesmal keine fritte(oder hieß er pommes?) kommt und mir #1 im ranking streitig macht
Old   #27

In good old times I was proud of my 50+0 e2 chicken (and my tortoise)

And thought that +25 on pets has something to to with the taming skill. Others thought I'd just kidding.
It was still fun

But I agree with gr4ph0s. I don't believe that the server will be successful.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3pri View Post
Ich wäre sofort wieder dabei, aber nur wenn diesmal keine fritte(oder hieß er pommes?) kommt und mir #1 im ranking streitig macht
auf welchem server war denn das? war das zufällig ein "Riffelpommes"?

On Topic: Is it possible to adjust skills and such? One thing that always bugged me was that many skills are completely useless.
Another idea would be to make questing more useful and rewarding.
Old   #29

yes i will join.. infact i think this is a very very good idea man... after u make pm me the name and i will download for sure
Old   #30

Le Derp vote yes, also stackable gears so it would be easy to sell junk from DPing all day

Closed Thread