Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

about nemesis server!!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Freue mich auch wenn es wieder weitergeht
bin dan auch wieder dabei

Old   #17

@ crazybaby00
If u got crazy by reading what i wrote, do it.
Some people will like it, other people will hate it. It's a personal like or dislike.
For myself, i only need a simple speedbuff on a pserver. its the only think i hate on Official Rappelz Server.

But don't celebrate the server to early. If u expect high Server Rates or high Server Buffs, forget it. When the Server goes online, u have to work for your progress.
At the moment, the EXP Rate is at 10 and i think it won't be higher if the Server is ready. Item droprate is also low. U will have to work to get the HV Pass. HV State will not be given for free. If u want to be master go and make all witchquests.

@ Zoo000ooL
The Server has many customized things. Some things i just told at this thread.
All pets on Nemesis are Soulpets. If someone will have old T1-T6 Pets, the Server has a seperate Taming NPC where "old pets" can be tamed. Also there is many custom content on the server. Good old nemesismap "Weisslauf" will be expanded with new dungeon. Custom Monster are implemented.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

At least, many thinks from 9.2 are working fine. Bosspets have new 9.2 Skills with second unit. Parallel Instance Dungeon with new 9.2 Boss model Mobs is ready. Parallel equip and parallel Highclass equip is ready. By identify the EQ u can get new 9.2 charakter skill option on equip. new creature skill options on artefakts working also fine. awaken stones are ready. Normal Awaken Stone, Accessories Awaken Stone, and Armor Awaken Stone for gloves and boots are ready. many new skripts were added by the team using some new features of 9.2. Also Player Taming works, New Beltcard system is implemented. 4th Job will be revised. and many more.

Last thing to say is, that nothing has changes by giving u a releas date. we will work without stress at the server files, by giving u good basis up to Level 175 or maybe 200, we will see.

But for now, that will be enough content information from the new server. I know, ther will be one or two people who are waiting for the release, but stay tuned.

Old   #18

I wouldn't say one or two players, a friend who I met on a different server told me about nemesis and I was just in awe on how much you guys have done. Honestly...it feels like rappelz 2.0 xD I never played on it but I'm very exited to try it out when you guys are releasing it. My friend told me you've been creating so much content, new pets, mobs, armors, deco, dungeons and all custom made. For me it's absolutely amazing that people are putting in so much effort for this particular game. Keep up the good work and know that there are a lot of people who miss the server.
Old   #19

nothing more for me to say after this n1 post from u. !!Thank You!!

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJaegerMeisteRX View Post
But don't celebrate the server to early. If u expect high Server Rates or high Server Buffs, forget it. When the Server goes online, u have to work for your progress.
At the moment, the EXP Rate is at 10 and i think it won't be higher if the Server is ready. Item droprate is also low. U will have to work to get the HV Pass. HV State will not be given for free. If u want to be master go and make all witchquests.
All that looks great, but does it still have the buffs from the UG ?
Old   #21

Wie erfahre ich den wenn der Server wieder online geht ? will nicht erst ein paar Wochen nachher eintrudeln
Old   #22

good we're looking for a server who compete with the official ^^".
Old   #23

wer weiss ob das jemals was wird
Old   #24

Ne wirds nicht.

Da alle DEV's das Team verlassen haben, mach ich jetzt mein eigenes ding weiter.
Für alle denen ich Hoffnung gemacht hab, tut mir leid aber das Projekt an sich ist ab heute von mir als abgeschlossen anzusehen. Mehr gibts dazu eigendlich nicht zu sagen
Old   #25

Also machst du einen eigenen Server auf ?
Old   #26

Ganz ehrlich, das war den Meisten von Anfang an klar^^
Old   #27

Ich hab n Server online. Privat Server.

@Kalatas:

Vielleicht zum verständniss. Die Testspieler auf Nemesis sind eigendlich relativ zufrieden was den Server angeht.
Is ja nich so als könnte der Server nich online gehen, aber ich werd ihn nicht Online bringen wenn alle ausm Team raus sind. Ich mach mein eigenes ding weiter, so wie vorher auch. Im Teamprojekt war das was anderses, aber für mich selbst brauch ich keinen online Server. Ich bin eh den ganzen Tag am basteln. Die Leute die mich kennen, kennen auch meine Einstellung dazu. Der Server würde sowieso kaum ne woche online durchhalten, da in der vergangenheit schon aus einigen kreisen zu hören war das gegen den Server angegangen wird. Aslo was solls, gibt ja noch ganz viele andere tolle P Server.
Sollte der Offi mal "Offi sein dann werd ich mir vielleicht ma überlegen auch öffentlich was rauszubringen.

So fertig mit die Geschichte

Ich empfehle euch Projekt Tiamat von Raskim. Da läuft nen toller Voteshop, ganz um sonst. Teil von nem laufenden Nemesis Projekt von mir. Schaut euch den Server mal an und habt spass.
Old   #28

elite*gold: 70
Speaking about Nemesis , where is c1ph3r ? he left Rappelz world ?
Old   #29

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by .BlackCat. View Post
Speaking about Nemesis , where is c1ph3r ? he left Rappelz world ?
C1ph3r left Rappelz last july (ca) because of private reasons.
That's the reason for why Nemesis went down and -in my opinion- the mainreason why Nemesis would never be able to come back.

Even if it sounds awful, but Nemesis as real Nemesis died when C1ph3r/Chip left it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #30

Received Thanks: 1,154
Yes I left Rappelz because of RL and because german rappelz player community decided to **** me up

I won't spent another single second of my life for that com!

All of my work is shared to the right guys but these guys aren't interested in a german server!

As far as I know there is Icex Server left for German players. All of the old nemesis coward gms should be there!

On the other side there is raskims old School server (well raskim is a good guy) so if you wanna have fun...tiamat is waiting

Peace I'm out...rappelz is dead!

Thanks
2 Users