Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rappelz RDB Tool with tabs

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
[*] Support NVARCHAR column (for db_string) with unicode data (it's possible to store a french StringResource in an Arabic database along with the Arabic StringResource with character loss)
[/LIST]
Great

Edit: when save hashed file its contain .rdb suffix
e.g.:sdXwe'vmvdeHga$.rdb

Regards

Old   #77

Yes I saw that ...
Maybe having a file filter for all files (*.*) would solve that

It's me or windows doesn't allow to save as a file without extension ? It tell me that the filename is invalid

Thanks
1 User
Old   #78

one question , can you make file for language (Multi-Language) ?
like (.xml)or (.lang) files ?
i want to translate this tool to my language because it is really helpful and great idea .

i will wait for this future .
Old   #79

Yes it's possible, but using Qt way (it use a tool QtLinguist to edit translation of sentences)
I will try to support that

And It's me or windows doesn't allow to save as a file without extension ? It tell me that the filename is invalid

Old   #80

I have already create file with autoit without extension I never try in C++ but i'm sure you can ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old   #81

Yes but it seems that the file dialogbox of windows doesn't allow to save as a file without extension
Notepad always add .txt, notepad++ does not use the native dialogbox ...
Old   #82

The save-file dialog (Windows default) accepts non-extentioned saves when saving in quotes.

eg. test => test.txt while "test" => test
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazmagi View Post
The save-file dialog (Windows default) accepts non-extentioned saves when saving in quotes.

eg. test => test.txt while "test" => test
Indeed, and in my tool, putting the name without extension in quotes makes windows happy too but I can't find any ways to have the default filename without extension (even with *.* as default filter, it put .* after the filename ... u_u)
Old   #84

So remove the last char of the file name (stupid but windows is windows ^^)
Old   #85

In attachment there is the QtLinguist tool to make the translation using the .qs file and the lrelease.exe tool to create the .qm file using the .qs file (to do after the translation is done)

It's probably easier to drag and drop the .qs file onto the ReleaseTranslation.bat script (which call lrelease with the dropped file, this way no need to open a console window)

The .qm file must be named like that:
Code:
RappelzRDBToolQt.<language>_<country>.qs
For example, a french translation file must have this name:
Code:
RappelzRDBToolQt.fr_FR.qs
To find the language and country code:
Language: List of ISO 639-1 codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (take the column 639-1 to have the language code)
Country: ISO 3166-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (take the column Alpha-2 to have the country code)

I don't took the time to add a gui interface to change the language and specify the translation filename, but it can be changed manually by adding for example to the General section:
Code:
translationFile=RappelzRDBToolQt.fr_FR.qm
(the file must be in the same directory as RappelzRDBToolQt.exe)

Changes in 2.3.7 version:
- By default, the filter is all file (*.*). If a extension is specified with the filter all files, the format to save/open the file is based on the extension, else it is based on the selected filter. If the file does not have a known extension and the filter "all files" is selected, it default to RDB mode (for hashed name as they don't have an extension of csv, tsv, txt or sql)
- Add translation support
Attached Files
File Type: zip RappelzRDBToolQt-2.3.7.zip (958.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: zip QtLinguist + RappelzRDBToolQt-v2.3.7 translation file.zip (5.73 MB, 49 views)
Thanks
8 Users
Old   #86

translation work , thanks .
Old   #87

In regards to the file saving issue, just build a custom input window for naming the save file. You can use the same function to save the file without using the default save window. Just pass the user input save name to the function that executes the save and concatonate the quotes:

Ex:
----
saveDir = winforms.directoryselectionwindow() >> [select save directory]
----
saveFileName = input.txt; >> [ex: 1234]
----
newSaveFileName = "\"" + savefilename + "\""; >> [ex: "1234"]
----
file.save(saveDir, newSaveFileName);
----
this.close()

Or you could use the built-in .NET "switches":

AddExtention = false;

SaveFileDialog Class (System.Windows.Forms)

Hope this helps
Old   #88

That could be an idea, but I find having two separated dialogbox not really convenient (let me know if other ones think that it's a good idea) An other possibility is to add a feature to hash chosen rdb files, that way it's possible to work with readable filename, and hash rdb files when done.

I don't use .net to implement this tool, but Qt. But this option is interesting, someone tested this option ? Does it really allow to save a file without extension without having to put quotes ? (I don't have a .net sdk right now to test it, but the fact that it exist might open solutions though)

The feature of hashing rdb files can be separated in two part, choosing rdb files to hash, and a button to hash selected files (so it's not needed to choose every time the files to hash, a button could be used to tell the rdb tool to hash rdb files when they are saved)

Another solution is to use a non native file dialogbox to allow it to save files without extension, and maybe also to save/open directly from data.00x files without having to unpack them
Thanks
1 User
Old   #89

New version, changes:
- Fixed the save file dialogbox
- Add a file-to-rename list in the hash/name converter dialog box: When clicking rename, all files in this list will be copied with the converted name as the new filename (maybe still buggy for now)
- Pressing enter in the hash/name converter convert the text where is the cursor to the other type
Attached Files
File Type: zip RappelzRDBToolQt-2.4.0.zip (969.2 KB, 43 views)
File Type: zip RappelzRDBTool-2.4.0-dev.zip (7.0 KB, 27 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #90

I need some help after importing item_rdb with correct item81database.dll
everything seems to work fine reading importing to sql database.

but after starting captainherlockserver it crashes?
any idea what cause this ?

post some details here about the log: