Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

?????? when trying to tame a Pet

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
?????? when trying to tame a Pet

just wondering ive looked into this a few time still no luck as of yet any idea on how to fix the ???????? when you try to tame or tame mobs or fail ? tyvm in advance

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
just wondering ive looked into this a few time still no luck as of yet any idea on how to fix the ???????? when you try to tame or tame mobs or fail ? tyvm in advance

StringResource

Old   #3

and no the 8.1 was not just that i managed to fix the issue on my own but tyvm anyway ive now fixed almost all the errors in the 8.1 so far we havent came across any more bugs now if any want on just ask me for the info we use a retail fully uptodate client and with our sframe you can still get on the usa retail with no game guardand will fully work just pm me for some info