Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Omegas is fully 8.1 99% bug free

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Omegas is fully 8.1 99% bug free

ok all we have 2 servers now 100x and 3x we houst 99% retail like server
also we dont accept cash for items all items in shops and some are only traded by bronze orbs that filed and doungion bosses will drop if you wish to get on make sure you have a retail updated server and pm me for more info as i dont wish to fully post the info here as to many get rage and liek to try and hack others servers here tyvm all we look forward to seeing you all also we uped the AP you get from matches and what not arena works 100% no bugs and we have a custome flea market. come join all we dont offer any op buffs on our server makes it more fun that way

Website here

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
can u gove links for reg and download ?

Similar Threads
Omegas Rappelz
omegas rapez is back new custom launcher new rates and server buffs 7.4-8.1 server custom pet stats and Enhance stats and Pet Dura increased also no...
4 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
OMEGAS RAPPELZ
hi all We are back adn have rebalanced the server no more OP players to mobs more even matches mages art so OP im pvp new hv buffs lots more in the...
5 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Anyone Know Why Omegas Sql DataBase Keeps Buggin?
It Seems To Delete The Data For The Users.sql And Have Gotten A Error Account Is Frozen/Banned For 5Mins But I Loged In 2x And Lets Me In Trying To...
3 Replies - Shaiya Private Server
Rappelz Omegas is back
topic says it all Omegas Rappelz register is on launcher server is on and registry is working come join staged pet skins and many new features ...
17 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
{hamachi}Rappelz-Omegas
non-hamachi server {completely free} Rappelz-Omegas - Home rate: 30ox exp 12000x drops 100x lak quest exp 100x exp, jp, ursa points...
18 Replies - Rappelz