Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rappelz Epic 7.4 Server Files + Databases

Closed Thread

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
it was stated in the original post what the password is

Old   #197

need fix for master eq dura bonis -.- xD thats so boring to fix this -.- or LF 7.4 ItemResource (KTS) rdb pls..^^

/edit and i vote for metal

Old   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzProject View Post
little panks suckers metal sucks its 90's music ! LOLLLLLL little long haired black n00bs ! with pierecing in **** and face and cow chain on neck ! Nice !
That's exactly how u look.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #199

#close

Thanks
1 User
Old   #200

Projekt i see your Status.."People NEVER use Drugs" why you use drugs?
Old   #201

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
little punks suckers metal sucks its 90's music ! LOLLLLLL little long blackhaired n00bs ! with pierecing in dick and face and cow chain on neck ! Nice !
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Talking about your own Pic? Only the cow chain is missing...and well i hope this girl do not have a dick...

C'mon guy...i don't have long hair, no piercings in my dick or face and there is no cow chain around my neck. I'm a consultant in a software company and i'm looking completely "normal" in your stupid eyes. Otherwise I won't be able to do my job. I think this counts for lots of people who like metal music. But even if they are looking different you are a big racist if you can't accept their different look and opinion beside yours.
Please inform yourself there are lots of metallbands from today, it's called punk, not every punk is listening to metal. Almost everything your are writing is completely bullshit

Finally you are the biggest noob here ... unable to backup your own dbs, save your server, test your leeched files, fix something on your own and so on

I'm waiting for your server to wipe it again

We are noobs in your eyes with no life and bla bla bla but we are good enough for you to use almost everything of our files...it's a little bit funny

@Sharingan

[15.07.2012 21:12:13] Marcel | Xijezu: Jap
[15.07.2012 21:12:25] Marcel | Xijezu: People NEVER use drugs, they just take them.

This should descripe everything :P

Xijezu released his Resource Editor which is able to dump the Item.rdb Do you need the rdb file?

RDB+ItemResource
Attached Files
File Type: rar Item.rar (1.61 MB, 411 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #202

/edit yee i know but i dont have the kts client in all other client master dura eq is not fixxed xD i fixx this **** manually at the moment this is so boring xD
Old   #203

I attached the KTS rdb file. Converted and original.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Talking about your own Pic? Only the cow chain is missing...and well i hope this girl do not have a dick...

C'mon guy...i don't have long hair, no piercings in my dick or face and there is no cow chain around my neck. I'm a consultant in a software company and i'm looking completely "normal" in your stupid eyes. Otherwise I won't be able to do my job. I think this counts for lots of people who like metal music. But even if they are looking different you are a big racist if you can't accept their look and other opinions beside yours.
Please inform yourself there are lots of metallbands from today it's called punk not every punk is listening to metal. Everything your are writing is completely bullshit

Finally you are the biggest noob here Unable to backup own dbs, save your server, test your leeched files and so on

I'm waiting for your server to wipe it again

We are noobs in your eyes with no life and bla bla bla but we are good enough for you to use almost everything of our files...it's a little bit funny

@Sharingan

[15.07.2012 21:12:13] Marcel | Xijezu: Jap
[15.07.2012 21:12:25] Marcel | Xijezu: People NEVER use drugs, they just take them.

This should descripe everything :P

Xijezu released his Resource Editor which is able to dump the Item.rdb Do you need the rdb file?

RDB+ItemResource

I am not rasist ! Who cares who you are?

I am builder and ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]Sharingan View Post
Projekt i see your Status.."People NEVER use Drugs" why you use drugs?
Good life...
Old   #205

Quote:
I am not rasist ! Who cares who you are?

I am builder and ?

Good life...
Perhaps racist is the wrong word but at least you are bigot because for you it's impossible to accept different opinions. On top of that having prejudices against others you don't even know isn't the kind way

Because of my job for me it's impossible to look like your prejudices. That was everything i wanted to say...
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #206

RappelzProject,

Do you need a license to be this stupid?
or are you just trying to be on the same level as most of the people are on ElitePVPers?
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #207

I don't understand, why you are even discussing with RappelzProject. Check his eloquence and intelligence. It's obvious that he is a child. However, if you are a builder (construction worker), you should know that in Austria, that's the worst job you can get. That's for people without any education, intelligence or anything else. It's like the last opportunity before killing these people.
Old   #208

elite*gold: 532
Thanks
Old   #209

Roses are red ,
Old   #210

Thanks Xijezu for your work

Closed Thread