Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Messed up FieldPropResource

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Messed up FieldPropResource

Hi all,,

this is my first post, i've got alot of help from this forum and reading it's topics,

i've used the cubric fix to dbo.FieldPropResource and now the script_text is sat to cubric() and I am unable to get into the Hardmood dungeons at all, and I keep getting the message [string "cubric_tele()"]:1: attempt to call global 'cubric_tele' (a nil value)

is there a way I can restore the dbo.FieldPropResource to default?

even if it is in manual to entre all the data, is fine,

Thanks in advance

Old   #2

Sounds like your FieldPropResource is working fine. I personally didn't look into the FieldPropResource rdb butit looks like your copy of the game is missing methods created in LUA files. Usually that message shows up when a method in the LUA script is missing.

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 1,154
Perhaps you should read the thread carefully BEFORE using a fix! Or you should check your fix! Like said in the Thread the "Cubric Fix" will mess up your FieldPropResource. All scripts are set to cubric_tele(). You successfully destroyed your fieldpropresource.

Delete and reimport it because i don't think you are able to fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stivenson2005 View Post
Hi all,,

this is my first post, i've got alot of help from this forum and reading it's topics,

i've used the cubric fix to dbo.FieldPropResource and now the script_text is sat to cubric() and I am unable to get into the Hardmood dungeons at all, and I keep getting the message [string "cubric_tele()"]:1: attempt to call global 'cubric_tele' (a nil value)

is there a way I can restore the dbo.FieldPropResource to default?

even if it is in manual to entre all the data, is fine,

Thanks in advance
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Perhaps you should read the thread carefully BEFORE using a fix! Or you should check your fix! Like said in the Thread the "Cubric Fix" will mess up your FieldPropResource. All scripts are set to cubric_tele(). You successfully destroyed your fieldpropresource.

Delete and reimport it because i don't think you are able to fix it.

Thanks to all the replies, I've figured out to get it back to it's original state ,

appreciate you,