Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Darkness Fight Under Attack

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
so put your server in Linux hein *-* He will be able to stop the attack ^_^
*I'm not here *

Old   #47

child's play who have better toy look, i have cool toy which you cannot touch, but can look... that is so immature. i can understand you dont want to share your work, but seriously, making that thread showing off and saying "fu, you are not getting it" is childish... its plain simple and i can understand why someone would get mad and use ddos. actions and consequences. although i would like to play asap, i kind of don;t feel pity for this.

Old   #48

Old   #49

When will open the server almost ?

Old   #50

the people that you didn't think... I any more don't touch DF 23 hours.... that that DF not my merit at present
Old   #51

Everyone who is ******** and moaning about server being down this is for you .

If you think you can get a server like this running and keep ahead of your competition then by all means do it and let us know how that works. If not then you really have no option but to wait it out or keep ******** and moaning and show the epvp community how petty you are :P.
Old   #52

it's shame on that fking attacker ...
Old   #53

I want to play more then anything also !!. But we gotta let Xij and others do the're work guys.Moaning and complaining wont do anything ! let them work . im sure they know what to do its jsut a matter of how doing Keep up the work Xijezu
Thanks
1 User
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
In conclusion if you run an open server you need to handle with ddos. In same time you need to stop been an ashole cuz "always some1 better than you" and you can upset some1 who can take care of you. Be nice, dont offend users, be frendly and stop the show off.

ps: for Marcel maybe an apologyse will be enought for the atacks to stop... but that depends only on your human behavior.
surrender/apologize/pick up a soapy/kneel, to/before the loser's who ddsos the server ?, for me they are just a bunch of loser's who try to blackmail some 1 to give help/release/share there work, because they can't fix things them self, if i was xij i would rather kill myself, instead of doing any of the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraad5 View Post
is it u who is attacking Darknessfight?????
do you realy think any of those losers would admit that they doing the ddos atk ?, and even if they did they would be using a mule account, they have no guts/bals to show who they realy are
Thanks
1 User
Old   #55

i want DF !!!
Old   #56

well again the reason why all turn arround..first arcadia cuz let u in and destroy from your behavior...and now cuz youre "inspire" the old team and..in same time got the brilliant ideea to show off..not on ur p server forum..just in front of all pointedthat youra better than all...so what did you expect? flowers?

marcel... why do you make the same mistake pyrok did with speedy and didnt kick it off team...?

apologyse, act nice start been a team memmber and share...and eve if you got files before us...you see..cuz we arent like "i got the better toy" we manage to keep going and more teams formed....

ps: dont you think you losed 5 months on moding an 7.1 client? as your "briliant" team got the emu and 7.3 files.... ha ha.... i forgot to laught.

take care of this chiuaua speedy nl cuz hes lost and act like a dummy
Thanks
1 User
Old   #57

then change it to Linux, easy solution
whats hard in that ???
Old   #58

it's what i said go linux
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1pros1 View Post
then change it to Linux, easy solution
whats hard in that ???
Gameserver is written and designed for windows, genius.
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
surrender/apologize/pick up a soapy/kneel, to/before the loser's who ddsos the server ?, for me they are just a bunch of loser's who try to blackmail some 1 to give help/release/share there work, because they can't fix things them self, if i was xij i would rather kill myself, instead of doing any of the above

do you realy think any of those losers would admit that they doing the ddos atk ?, and even if they did they would be using a mule account, they have no guts/bals to show who they realy are
well if I were you i'd definetely kill myself.. but staying on topic... posting here every 5minutes about the server not working/how much you wish the DDoS'ers were dead.. I bet it's really helpfull.

I mean.. I dunno how else Xij would know that his server doesn't work if it werent for you guys posting about it EVERY.. *********.. MINUTE..

that being said... am I the only 1 who is getting some laughs out of these "DF is my life, without it im an insignificant worm" - type of posts? ...must be

edit: "do you realy think any of those losers would admit that they doing the ddos atk ?, and even if they did they would be using a mule account, they have no guts/bals to show who they realy are"
-- welcome to the internet, the land of anonymous

Closed Thread