Yea since 7.3 landed at DF there was 0 issues with lag or dc's for me. Some people havn't had the chance to try the newest client so they have no room to speak, they just like to hear they're mouth's fap.
Edit: To poster above me (elementm): Learn to read the *** **** posts before you enter and just insert spam. It's been answered 100 times by 100 people in 100 places so open your **** eye's.
Yea since 7.3 landed at DF there was 0 issues with lag or dc's for me. Some people havn't had the chance to try the newest client so they have no room to speak, they just like to hear they're mouth's fap.
Edit: To poster above me (elementm): Learn to read the *** **** posts before you enter and just insert spam. It's been answered 100 times by 100 people in 100 places so open your **** eye's.
best solution ddos mitigation but 99% of data centers arent interest on doying that and involving that much time/personal/cash for a simple rented server.
and i ask you now....marcel
do you got the cash flow to involve on running on a protected data center, cuz till now you only rented one... (thats the price for show off)
either way is a win-win for anonymus . if you wanna keep going you gonna lose some cash..and that is what they want from the start...to make you pay for your ignorance
Thats where people like me (donators who simply support the work of others) join the "fight". I played on this server when it first came out and I will continue till it goes offline for whatever reason. By that I will support the server and community I like, even if that means I have to donate over and over again.
But I like your idea in general. Shoulda put a shitload of money into this to keep this project alive.
Out of every private server I've played on DF is the only one worth donating to play on. All the other trash servers which I will not name (basically ALL of them) are falling apart left and right because people want to play 7.3 client. Now you don't think the volume of people who play on DF or are planning on it because of the client won't help/or fully pay for the running of the server? Silly silly.
tell, when the server will be switched on?
thanks!
asked the one, who was saying yesterday, he supports ddos against df.
man as long as im watching this playhouse, i see only kissasses, haters and leechers.
thats really disapointing to see a good server been punked by such people...
Behind that that DF now lie there is someone another
[20.03.2012 20:39:28] Marcel | Xijezu: So - Stop the Whole(!) DDoS, and I'll help. Just remember, I can see how much packets I'll get per second, and 13.000.000 bytes per second is not normal
[20.03.2012 20:40:43] Тимур: That being ill I am not contender DF and others US... Servers. I from russian
[20.03.2012 20:41:48] Тимур: If I stop DDoS you will help?
[20.03.2012 20:42:09] Marcel | Xijezu: Like I said, yup.
[20.03.2012 20:49:59] Тимур: 4/4 offline
[20.03.2012 20:51:48] Тимур: Look behind packages... They still can go some time
[20.03.2012 20:54:19] Тимур: So you are going with skill's to help us? Or will be as last time?)
Тимур
[20.03.2012 21:03:13] Marcel | Xijezu: sec
[20.03.2012 21:04:07] Marcel | Xijezu: DF-Gameserverroot still has 2mil. bytes per sec
[10:17:35] Тимур: How many packages now?....
[10:19:30] Marcel | Xijezu: On GS-Root about 1mil/sec
I really feel like half of the people on this thread need to get a life. Saying "I can't wait DF be on hury plz." That proves that you should get outside more often
Behind that that DF now lie there is someone another
[20.03.2012 20:39:28] Marcel | Xijezu: So - Stop the Whole(!) DDoS, and I'll help. Just remember, I can see how much packets I'll get per second, and 13.000.000 bytes per second is not normal
[20.03.2012 20:40:43] Тимур: That being ill I am not contender DF and others US... Servers. I from russian
[20.03.2012 20:41:48] Тимур: If I stop DDoS you will help?
[20.03.2012 20:42:09] Marcel | Xijezu: Like I said, yup.
[20.03.2012 20:49:59] Тимур: 4/4 offline
[20.03.2012 20:51:48] Тимур: Look behind packages... They still can go some time
[20.03.2012 20:54:19] Тимур: So you are going with skill's to help us? Or will be as last time?)
Тимур
[20.03.2012 21:03:13] Marcel | Xijezu: sec
[20.03.2012 21:04:07] Marcel | Xijezu: DF-Gameserverroot still has 2mil. bytes per sec
[10:17:35] Тимур: How many packages now?....
[10:19:30] Marcel | Xijezu: On GS-Root about 1mil/sec
I really feel like half of the people on this thread need to get a life. Saying "I can't wait DF be on hury plz." That proves that you should get outside more often
TamashiNoMai, I know that Xijezu and other team have no time now -may be they work on get server online again-only I want to say Gooood luck all great DF team, you are doing good job as I see when I log in
Zerjin2 - fight the darkness [Middle-Rate] 04/12/2012 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 118 Replies http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/j8n3-2-c81e. png
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/br6p-26-fbd 7.png
Heute möchte ich euch den Metin2 pserver "Zerjin2" vorstellen.
Unser Server ist ein Middle-Rate Server. Für Powerzocker ist es möglich innerhalb 48h das Max. Level 150 zu erreichen, für die Zocker unter euch, die nicht so viel zocken, sollte es innerhalb einer Woche möglich sein. Der Server besteht seit 31.10.2011
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/br6p-1p-072 b.png
Sigira:
[Request]Darkness Fight Client 03/20/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies Hello guys and gals ,
I know tatsuya i should pm xijezu buf im pretty sure that he's getting spammed already.
We cannot download the client from the website.
And the links from multiup are fked up i couldn't extract them.
So , i hope somebody or XIJEZU uploads the client so we can play.
[Servereröffnung] Zerjin2 - Fight the Darkness! 02/14/2012 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 503 Replies http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8734/bannertg.p ng
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1845/vorworte.pn g
Hallo liebe Community. Ich werde euch in diesem Thread den Metin2 P-Server "Zerjin2" vorstellen, dessen
offizieller am 31.10. sein wird. Ich hoffe ihr seid gespannt (?). Na dann wollen wir mal ...