Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Darkness Fight Under Attack

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
lol
I like it

Old   #92

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
Alright, after reading the whole Topic again, I just can say:

lol.

katalin, if you don't have anything better to do than beg us for the files, then leave.
The only thing I can read from you is: "Why don't you act like all the other ones and share with us?" - Oh, I forgot, the reason why you always say this is because you're a noob, or did I understand something wrong.

PSmerch, you still don't get it, right?
I love it to play around with you - You're really naive.
I already told it that you aren't the one who is DDoS'ing us, also I said a lot of things which prove this.
You still don't realize that I just play around with you, do you?

groos - Interesting, why didn't I heard about this?

For the other ones which says "y u no change to linux?" - Again, Linux isn't able to handle files which were created for Windows - For example MICROSOFT SQL Server.

#Closerequest again - If you wanna flame, do it on Pastebin or somewhere else.

The Server will be up tomorrow (probably) and till then it isn't necessary that I have to read such bullshit here.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here in e*pvp - But please, spare me (that's the word I was looking for? o.0) such ****... -_-

Btw, you still are able to read all the news on our .

Thanks
16 Users
Old   #93

You must do anything to keep EPVP pleased even by sending out lies ;D
Old   #94

Hahaha ymmd

Old   #95

Xijezu may i stop trolling? ^^
Old   #96

Angry People who attack DF

Hey everyone,
I'm just here to inform you, especially Xijezu of who is attacking DarknessFight. This is a team of russian developers who are trying to set up their private servers.. They are admin of this private server is the cause for all this.. the reason for doing so is cause of the stupiditeness of these people... they just cant fix their database and they are killing DarknessFight just to get the files..
I hope this information will be in some way helpful to you..
Xijezu, of you need absolutely any info from me on them or on translating anything written by them i can surely help.. just knock into my skype :
vlad1236771
This is their forum website [ whisp me on skype if you require translations.. they are purposly writing with mistakes so that you wont be able to use a translator for translation.. but i can surely help with this situation))

KingSS...
Old   #97

Hello it's again me, i would develop a little thing about a courage question :

You aren't enough strong for to get 7.3 yet.
You can't hack, you DDoS.

You could do this if you weren't cowards :
Stop to DDoS, make your own 7.3/7.4, make it better than Xij's, invite him, forgive him, and teach him all, or i don't know which other thing, but it would be the true way to show you are stronger than him.
So hilarous way, for the cowards that you are. A dumbass, useless way for **** sucker who want to try to care his image/soul in real life.

You use DDoS attack, you can't get out the finger of your ***** in real life, you suxxed your life because you are only technicians/low enginners ( i have nothing against this, some of family is such low jobs ) or have other high matters.

Stop to DDoS, let us play omg.
You helped Xij, he helped more, recognize it please. You use the pretext that everything must be free on internet for to heal your frustrations. You aren't supporting the hacking cause. Don't get into extremist ways.
Xij has made a p-server and a such thing is already saw a very bad way by Gpotatoes, and if you want to buy something it's for to thanks them if you really enjoyed his p-server, you really don't need at all to pay cash for to enjoy 100% of the game, while you need to be no-life on official server.

Who pay for this ?
You think Xij wanted to see some players on the server ? Just to make 7.3 is more interrestant and he did it.
Who pay for this ? Us, the player.

You want to make pay Xij ? Humiliate him, show him he sux into his enterprise, i don't know...
This DDoS is so ******* gay, i don't have so much free time, and i liked DF Server and wanted to play on their 7.3...

Sorry, but you are wrong, and more important, you are weak.

michelt.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #98

juste a little question
Why Xijezu can not attack the attacker ? :O
Old   #99

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,859
/closed (On request by DF)