Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DEVELOPMENT] 7.3 Gameserver + Current Databases + Debug Info

Discussion on [DEVELOPMENT] 7.3 Gameserver + Current Databases + Debug Info within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/13/2012, 22:54   #106

elite*gold: 0
well i got it to fully boot up now i need to repopulate the databases with info

well i was able to get the GS to stay running so i decied to populate the databases with info from old dbs and after i did that it wouldnt boot the rite way so im stumped rite now as to what to do next honestly was kinda hoping id be able to use data from other dbs but guess **** out of luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2012, 06:02   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordace View Post
[dbo].[smp_read_guild_member_list]
Invalid object name "dbo.smp_read_guild_member_list".

help
Old 03/14/2012, 06:34   #108

its telling u what u missing dbo.smp_read_guild_member_list but u also need to modify guild resource
Old 03/14/2012, 10:54   #109

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordace View Post
well i got it to fully boot up now i need to repopulate the databases with info

well i was able to get the GS to stay running so i decied to populate the databases with info from old dbs and after i did that it wouldnt boot the rite way so im stumped rite now as to what to do next honestly was kinda hoping id be able to use data from other dbs but guess **** out of luck
Astounding mate, you kinda vanished off TS last night. Can't wait to keep going with you this morning, we were just running through errors last night ^_^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2012, 11:24   #110

i´m very exciting about this Server... Hope you fix all errors as soon as possible... Great Work mates...
Old 03/14/2012, 17:44   #111

i wish i can help here
i have 32-bit
GL guys + I am working on inserting s0 pets along with the s5 ones
Old 03/14/2012, 17:50   #112

Current Progress:

Thanks to help from DemonLordAce and his friends and a few friends of my own, we have gotten the GS to load completely and connect to the auth server. You can login but can not select or create a character yet. We are currently trying to reconfigure the smp's involved.

Current Error: (On Character Creation Attempt)

If you create a character entry in the database and try to login to 'Server Selection' this error is printed (Also SMP)

Current Error: (On Login to Character Select)

If you are in need of the current working databases please contact myself or demonlordace.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2012, 17:57   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Current Progress:

Thanks to help from DemonLordAce and his friends and a few friends of my own, we have gotten the GS to load completely and connect to the auth server. You can login but can not select or create a character yet. We are currently trying to reconfigure the smp's involved.

Current Error: (On Character Creation Attempt)

If you create a character entry in the database and try to login to 'Server Selection' this error is printed (Also SMP)

Current Error: (On Login to Character Select)

If you are in need of the current working databases please contact myself or demonlordace.

this GS support x32
Old 03/14/2012, 18:06   #114

NO its 64x ONLY jesus how many times do u people need to be told this u need a 64x os to run the 7.3 GS if u dont have this then give up stick with ur 6.2
Old 03/14/2012, 18:22   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka-manga View Post
this GS support x32
its a server for *** sakes .... if your still running 32 bit you have no place making your own p-server .. upgrade your system or stop wasting there time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2012, 19:50   #116

well id liek them if ya dont mind thats if they alow you in game i can start to work on ingame things ato help out thats about all im realy gona be good at right now with me being down sick atm
Old 03/14/2012, 19:55   #117

sorry cant even make it ingame atm we are currently trying to fix the smp's that allow you to even get ingame we have fixed char creation but ur unable to login rite now due to another smp error will be quite sum time be for this is even gonna be even remotely usable sorry guys we have made alot of progress but still much more work to be done and as its only me and smoke working on this gonna be atleast a few more days b4 can login would be faster if we had more people that know how to do this but any1 who knows how to help with this wont well minus the info that pyrok gave me to fix the guild member list smp
Old 03/14/2012, 20:01   #118

The current task is to correct the dbo.smp_read_item_equip_info we have verified that the character creation process is now functioning, the next issue is between creating the character or logging in when an account that already has a character. The server will execute the a fore mentioned smp.

Current SMP:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2012, 20:06   #119

ok cool also could this be due to the empty DB also so it has no items to read from just wondering is all tryign to help with what i can

and hey no complaints here i was a tester for ncarbon when they had there test server up they prob dont remember me much anymore but that cool no freating here, at least you all are trying to get it to be public again so we can get testers and maybe more to help out i can only do so much to help sorry my skills arnt great, but ill do what i can to help out
Old 03/14/2012, 20:07   #120

We have populated the ItemResource and verified that it is loading it, we have also verified that during the character creation process 2 entries are created in the dbo.item

Current Error:
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread